Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. (713 Views)

TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings / Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by Wislet(f): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2010
A friend of mine (actually, someone dat felt i was de only one she could safely confide in wit dis) told me this some days ago, and asked for my advice cos she's truly at a crossroads. I didn't want to judge single handedly and prolly make a mistake when I could seek 4 contributions from great minds like u all. Pls help out. Thanks.

She fell in love with a particular guy- her first love actually (a graduate)- de relationship had been going on fine until last year when she met this other guy who is also a student like her in de university. She truly fell in love with dis guy with a kind of love she never felt for de first one. But according to her, this guy didn't seem to want to put his whole self into de relationship- probably cos he wanted 2 be very sure of her before finalizing. This he never explained to her why, and she'd continually asked him to let her know where she stood with him.
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by Flashfast1: 1:14am On Apr 24, 2010
Nice story. But where do we come in? undecided

Does she want advice on whether or nor to leave the first bobo for her new school boyfriend? **cos it seems she has already dumbed the brother** cry

Or Is it whether she should continue asking the school boyfriend to show her he loves her?

if its the latter then I'll say "you can't show what you don't feel". If he loves her believe me whether he likes it or not it will show. So tell your friend to stop making excuses for him (I mean the "he wants 2 be very sure before he finalizes" bull sh!t). When and if he is actually in love with her she will know.
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by IyaBasira: 2:02am On Apr 24, 2010
Flashfast1:

Nice story. But where do we come in? undecided

Does she want advice on whether or nor to leave the first bobo for her new school boyfriend? **cos it seems she has already dumbed the brother** cry

Or Is it whether she should continue asking the school boyfriend to show her he loves her?

if its the latter then I'll say "you can't show what you don't feel". If he loves her believe me whether he likes it or not it will show. So tell your friend to stop making excuses for him (I mean the "he wants 2 be very sure before he finalizes" bull droppings). When and if he is actually in love with her she will know.

Brilliantly said.
Re: Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help. by omega25red(m): 2:29am On Apr 24, 2010
this post is like a joke with no punch line

(1) (Reply)

Difference In Tribal And Religious Inclination Is Affecting My Marriage Help! / For Everybody / She No Longer Respects Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.