Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,150 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari (1501 Views)

Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner / President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Happy Birthday to our Mere Commissioner, Mere Professor, Ordinary SAN, Only a Pastor, Just a Vice President, Mere Acting President!!!!

Buhari's main man.....Democracy Lifeline!!!!

When I grow up, I want to be a Mere Commissioner too.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Good and wonderful people

We love you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
The cake looks like a pile of old newspapers.
Happy Birthday, Your Excellency.
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
bejeiodus:
The cake looks like a pile of old newspapers.

Happy Birthday, Your Excellency.

God bless you too
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by owobokiri(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
If the vice president was/is anything different from the pack, i expected him to calmly observe his so called birthday and move on.. This country is in a dire state now; violent uprising here and there, hunger, recession, accidents, roaring suicides and all that.... In the midst of all that, folks willl turn the TV at nine for evening news and what will they see? Not a presidential move or policy statement to alleviate their sufferings., No! What they will see is a vice president , deputizing for a thoroughly rudderless and incapacitated president busy cutting fat cakes, dancing skelewu ontop of their pains! Reminds you of one tacky Gowon celebrating his marriage while the country lost millions in a war! Priorities.., priorities ma people... Osibande can do better. I heard he is a pastor, so what with all that presidential noise? People are dying and their president is Awol while the vice is busy partying like P-Diddy? What comes over them in that Abuja sef?
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Aisha is now a wi n dow grin
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by omaguibu(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Acting First Lady and Fmr. First Lady
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by Standing5(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Commissioner 007. . .
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by TimeManager(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
The Acting president did not throw a party, even if he did, rightly deservedly for having a fulfilled 60years, yet some bile-filled, bitter-wrenching folks would still kick in anger over a low-key celebration arranged by friends & family. The irritating - peasant couldn't spare the pastorship status of the acting president among his many frustrating rants.
Long life & more prosperity Ag.P

Truth is mine!

4 Likes

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by shukuokukobambi: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
owobokiri:
[s]If the vice president was/is anything different from the pack, i expected him to calmly observe his so called birthday and move on.. This country is in a dire state now; violent uprising here and there, hunger, recession, accidents, roaring suicides and all that.... In the midst of all that, folks willl turn the TV at nine for evening news and what will they see? Not a presidential move or policy statement to alleviate their sufferings., No! What they will see is a vice president , deputizing for a thoroughly rudderless and incapacitated president busy cutting fat cakes, dancing skelewu ontop of their pains! Reminds you of one tacky Gowon celebrating his marriage while the country lost millions in a war! Priorities.., priorities ma people... Osibande can do better. I heard he is a pastor, so what with all that presidential noise? People are dying and their president is Awol while the vice is busy partying like P-Diddy? What comes over them in that Abuja sef?[/s]

Shut up mr-bothered-citizen. Jetleeee, allow me borrow your gif angry

P-diddy would have gone to a club and brought down the roof. Stop comparing apples and oranges. PYO simply cut cake with his ministers after they had their FEC and here he is with ONLY his wife and the wife of his Boss cutting a cake. Your problems won't be solved in the few minutes it took him to do all these and that is if your own peculiar problems have any solution at all!! angry

Learn to shut up when you have nothing sensible but hate and bitterness to share. angry

4 Likes

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by kurt09(m): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sai Baba. Miss you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by shukuokukobambi: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
TimeManager:
The Acting president did not throw a party, even if he did, rightly deservedly for having a fulfilled 60years, yet some bile-filled, bitter-wrenching folks would still kick in anger over a low-key celebration arranged by friends & family. The irritating - peasant couldn't spare the pastorship status of the acting president among his many frustrating rants.
Long life & more prosperity Ag.P

Truth is mine!

Don't mind that bitter soul up there. How many human beings will clock 60 and not throw a big party? Talk more the Vice President/Acting president of a whole Nigeria?!!!

Yet we see the erudite Prof and humble man simply cut a cake and take pictures with his ministers RIGHT AFTER THEIR FEC MEETING!!! Yet one bitter and hateful soul must vent his frustrations. The man DID NOT EVEN THROW ANY PARTY!!! angry
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by Jetleeee: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Shut up mr-bothered-citizen. Jetleeee, allow me borrow your gif angry

P-diddy would have gone to a club and brought down the roof. Stop comparing apples and oranges PYO simply cut cake with his ministers after they had their FEC and here he is with ONLY his wife and the wife of his Boss cutting a cake. Your problems won't be solved in the few minutes it took him to do all these.

Learn to shut up when you have nothing sensible but hate and bitterness to share. angry

Nothing do you jare.

2 Likes

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by yerokunphilips: 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday sir
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by TimeManager(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Don't mind that bitter soul up there. How many human beings will clock 60 and not throw a big party? Talk more the Vice President/Acting president of a whole Nigeria?!!!

Yet we see the erudite Prof and humble man simply cut a cake and take pictures with his ministers RIGHT AFTER THEIR FEC MEETING!!! Yet one bitter and hateful soul must vent his frustrations. The man DID NOT EVEN THROW ANY PARTY!!! angry
Bro, I have come to the reality that their hate is Genetically inherent. I must say you've been frying their ass a whole lot & unrepeantantly too.

Kiss the truth!

4 Likes

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by shukuokukobambi: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
TimeManager:
Bro, I have come to the reality that their hate is Genetically inherent. I must say you've been frying their ass a whole lot & unrepeantantly too.

Kiss the truth!

Honestly it's annoying. How can any sane human being see how low key and noiseless PYO's 60th birthday celebration is and still have any hatred or complaints? was he expecting the man to wear ashes on his head and start mourning? angry

These things are no longer funny angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
owobokiri:
If the vice president was/is anything different from the pack, i expected him to calmly observe his so called birthday and move on.. This country is in a dire state now; violent uprising here and there, hunger, recession, accidents, roaring suicides and all that.... In the midst of all that, folks willl turn the TV at nine for evening news and what will they see? Not a presidential move or policy statement to alleviate their sufferings., No! What they will see is a vice president , deputizing for a thoroughly rudderless and incapacitated president busy cutting fat cakes, dancing skelewu ontop of their pains! Reminds you of one tacky Gowon celebrating his marriage while the country lost millions in a war! Priorities.., priorities ma people... Osibande can do better. I heard he is a pastor, so what with all that presidential noise? People are dying and their president is Awol while the vice is busy partying like P-Diddy? What comes over them in that Abuja sef?

You need a doctor for a long sedation ASAP. The hate in you is devouring your medula oblongata making your reasoning to be warped.
I trust fellow nairalanders to foot the bill in case you are jobless.

3 Likes

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
kurt09:
Sai Baba. Miss you!

I really do

I love his way of life

Sincere, honest, discipline and very very upright

Baba you are mentor to sincere Nigerians

Long live muhammadu Buhari

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Cut Cake With Wife & Aisha Buhari by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
owobokiri:

The millions lost in your so-called war were those who wilfully decided to embark on a suicide mission at the behest of a lily-livered, half-baked commander.
While the self-sacrifice continued, the commander abandoned ship dressed like a sussy and went caroosing with prostitutes in a neighbouring country.
So, why should Gowon not marry to start a family rather than running after whores ?

I advise you to always use your number 6 before you post anything mindful of the fact the audience may not lack cognitive reasoning as you do.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

VOTE: No Restructuring No Vote! / How Yoruba Demystified Ibo Narrative / See What A Street In Surulere Currently Looks Like After The Heavy Downpour Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.