Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother (2841 Views)

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! / He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by Pcli: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am a young lady in my late thirties and I have not had very good experiences with men. They always just use and dump me. To be honest, I had given up all hope of ever getting married when three months ago, I met Tony-a wonderful good looking guy who just came back into the country to settle down.

Tony is in his early forties and has a daughter from a previous relationship with an American. Believe me, Tony is a complete gentleman and treats me with respect all the time. Right from the first time we were introduced, he made it clear that he didn’t want a girlfriend. He wanted a wife. He is any woman’s dream guy.

The one time i tried to fight out what happened to end his previous marriage, he became very angry and refused to talk about it. I decided not to ask again seeing how badly he reacted. However, every woman wants to know so I asked our mutual friend that introduced us and he told me my fiancé’s previous marriage ended due to infidelity. His former wife cheated on him with his best friend! Although she begged and begged for his forgiveness, he couldn’t handle the betrayal and could no longer stay in the marriage.

The major problem now is that I just met Tony’s younger brother who he is always talking about and you won’t believe that he turns out to be a guy I had a fling with many years back. I never connected them because they use his English name at home while everyone else knows him with his local name.

I don’t know what to do. Should I tell Tony? Or keep quiet? I am really confused. I don’t want to lose this one. Please help!

Please share your story with us….someone will be inspired or will learn a thing or two……..send a mail to info@pclng.org, follow on IG and twitter @PCLI_NG

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by OKTolu: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tell him if he is for u he will stay,but if he should find out himself my dear u wil loose everything.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Zarzar where are you

See question cheesy should she tell Tony or keep quite ...
let me get my glasses first
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:
Zarzar where are you

See question cheesy should she tell Tony or keep quite ...
let me get my glasses first

Hahaha. I'm staying out of this one. Over to you..
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. I'm staying out of this one. Over to you..

Lol this wan serious matter
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol this wan serious matter

I read it & I'm a bit suspicious/sceptical. What are the chances of meeting two brothers, unless you live in a shoe box or something? The story doesn't interest me for two reasons 1) it's a fib or 2) the OP knowingly had an affair with the brother. If she can't be real, then why waste time on half a story.
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

I read it & I'm a bit suspicious/skeptical. What are the chances of meeting two brothers, unless you live in a shoe box or something? The story doesn't interest me for two reasons 1) it's a fib or 2) the OP knowingly had an affair with the brother. If she can't be real, then why waste time on half a story.
I Go with option 2
E makes sense pass

Case closed this one aint going FP grin

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pcli:
I am a young lady in my late thirties

YOUNG lady in her LATE THIRTIES , I fail to see the correlation in the words in capitals , late thirties is not young my dear , some of your mates are already grandmothers
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by Kondomatic(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
That's nice.

Did you enjoy it?
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by vedah: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
neoapocalypse:

YOUNG lady in her LATE THIRTIES , I fail to see the correlation in the words in capitals , late thirties is not young my dear , some of your mates are already grandmothers
The truth is really bitter grin
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
vedah:
The truth is really bitter grin
I like your eyes
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by vedah: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
neoapocalypse:

I like your eyes
wink
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by zeezeegal(m): 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ghan Ghan... E Don Set O! If U Treated D Brother Nicely Back Then He Might Save Ur Relationshp And U Both Can Burry It 4ever.... But If U Do Him Any Strong Tin Den Him Go Blow Ur Nyash Open B4 D Bros... So If U Do Him Bad Make U By Ursef Confess O... If Him Lov U, He No Go Send But D Matta Get As E Be
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by gohzieh(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:
Zarzar where are you
See question cheesy should she tell Tony or keep quite ... let me get my glasses first
lmao.. she should just tell tony.
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by gohzieh(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
your case is a common case too. i have been in your shoes and in this case i was tony's friend. after i found out that he was serious with my friend i then tried to initiate a pass again to chop as usual but believe you me, the girl still came to me thinking if she doesnt give me a fair share i will let the cat outta the bag. after eating i still told my friend to be careful that the girl aint loyal.

my piece of advise.

Start a Convo with tony and tell him you actually dated his brother but it didnt work out between the 2 of you and you want him to know before he finds out for himself or you might be in the shoes of my inital story. it might be painful but he has to confront his bro to tell him that all was in the past and be ready to move on with you.

if he really loves you and you too are sincere about being faithful it will surely work out.
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by cutieberie1(f): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tell him since it happened in the past and not now
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by matrix199(m): 1:40am On Mar 09, 2017
Here's why people fail....

Question: what's your name?

Wrong Answer: my name is abc, I'm 30yrs old, I live in......

Don't give an answer to a question you weren't asked.

If you open up to tell him about your fling with his brother, he could tend to be suspicious of you, and not trust you enough in his absence at home.

Let your past remain a "past".
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by HayatH(f): 5:49am On Mar 09, 2017
If this is actually true... TELL HIM
Sooner or later, he's going to find out from someone else...
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by avril9(f): 6:31am On Mar 09, 2017
Its best you come clean and tell the truth, since you said it happened many years ago lets hope he can cope with the situation. i just dont get it why people have flings and engage in casual sex, una no dey fear?. This tention would have been avoided if people give relationships time to grow without sex, if its not working you both go your separate ways.
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by snowden9(m): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2017
gohzieh:
your case is a common case too. i have been in your shoes and in this case i was tony's friend. after i found out that he was serious with my friend i then tried to initiate a pass again to chop as usual but believe you me, the girl still came to me thinking if she doesnt give me a fair share i will let the cat outta the bag. after eating i still told my friend to be careful that the girl aint loyal.

my piece of advise.

Start a Convo with tony and tell him you actually dated his brother but it didnt work out between the 2 of you and you want him to know before he finds out for himself or you might be in the shoes of my inital story. it might be painful but he has to confront his bro to tell him that all was in the past and be ready to move on with you.

if he really loves you and you too are sincere about being faithful it will surely work out.
Niggi, you are a true legend. cool
Re: I Had A Fling With My Fiance's Brother by sakalisis(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Look Guysss / Nigerian men are scum - Lady crys out on Twitter / Beautiful Plus Size Lace/ankara Fashion Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.