Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me (3742 Views)

Is It Right To Date My Employee? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
Is this guy mad ni?..
When we met, i wasnt really up for a relationship and neither was he. We just hooked up and it was a friend's thing buh we did some stuffs together. We weren't dating or anything but damn! That doesnt give him the right to want to chyke my close friend too.
A girl he got to know through me?
I will wound person o! shocked
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by ybalogs(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
Your close friend right? No blood relationship abi? Just free the guy abeg. If you can't take it,talk to your friend and if she refuses ,just let it go.

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
ybalogs:
Your close friend right? No blood relationship abi? Just free the guy abeg. If you can't take it,talk to your friend and if she refuses ,just let it go.
more like tight friends jeez
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by vani86: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
Madam wounded pls go and sit down, you are not ready for a relationship with him but wanted the D, he saw someone who is ready to get serious with him and you are here lamenting.

He should remain single until you decide you want to go into a relationship. Haba now

Give them your blessing and look for another worthwhile D on nairaland, FB or instagram. You know the drill

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by popefuse(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:
Is this guy mad ni?..
When we met, i wasnt really up for a relationship and neither was he. We just hooked up and it was a friend's thing buh we did some stuffs together. We weren't dating or anything but damn! That doesnt give him the right to want to chyke my close friend too.
stuffs like what?
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by TosinDru: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
Confused beings

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Jflex07(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:
Is this guy mad ni?..
you guys did some stuff.. Biko be specific let us know exactly how far you two have gone

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:
Is this guy mad ni?..

If you like the guy then tell him, if you don't then leave him the hell alone. Don't be a jealous cow.

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by DozieInc(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
But are you really interested in the guy or you just wan spoil market?
Cos it seems your girl-friend is interested too.
This kind thing dey pain o.

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Abortions: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
BUMEKWASE!...DNT ASK ME D MEANIN COZ I WILL TUMEUKWASHASHI.

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by ybalogs(m): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:
more like tight friends jeez
Is she interested in him? Does she even know you used to hit on yourselves? The answers will go a long way in knowing if she's truly a friend worth keeping.

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Abortions:
BUMEKWASE!...DNT ASK ME D MEANIN COZ I WILL TUMEUKWASHASHI.
lol.. Whatever that means
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
vani86:
Madam wounded pls go and sit down, you are not ready for a relationship with him but wanted the D, he saw someone who is ready to get serious with him and you are here lamenting.

He should remain single until you decide you want to go into a relationship. Haba now

Give them your blessing and look for another worthwhile D on nairaland, FB or instagram. You know the drill

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
TosinDru:
Confused beings
Very confused!.

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
Forget what the guy wants what is your friend going to do if he approaches her?
Does she know what went down between you and him?
If she does and he approaches her then if she is a real friend she'll turn him down. End of. The guy doesn't owe you any loyalty but your friend does.

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
ybalogs:

Is she interested in him? Does she even know you used to hit on yourselves? The answers will go a long way in knowing if she's truly a friend worth keeping.
She knew we we really close.. And she acts like shes not interested but who knows?. Besides, the problem here is the guy
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
LaylaAli:
Forget what the guy wants what is your friend going to do if he approaches her?
Does she know what went down between you and him?
If she does and he approaches her then if she is a real friend she'll turn him down. End of. The guy doesn't owe you any loyalty but your friend does.
hmm, i see your point. Thanks
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
Very confused!.
biko biko, i am not confused.
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Zita55:
thank you very much mr not wounded
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
DozieInc:
But are you really interested in the guy or you just wan spoil market?
Cos it seems your girl-friend is interested too.
This kind thing dey pain o.
i like him sha

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Op shocked what stuff did u guys do
"STUFF"
Please elaborate so we can get to root of this grin maybe the ans can be found in the STUFF U DID

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Michellla(f): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:

She knew we we really close.. And she acts like shes not interested but who knows?. Besides, the problem here is the guy
so you don't want him yet you don't want another person to have him.

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op shocked what stuff did u guys do
"STUFF"
Please elaborate so we can get to root of this grin maybe the ans can be found in the STUFF U DID
Do i need to spell that out ni?.. You should know na
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by ikp120(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:
i like him sha

So you're simply being jealous? You're trying to shield a guy, who you may even have been forming for, from dating your friend? Babe take this as a mid week gift: YOU ARE EXTREMELY CONFUSED AND UGLY INSIDE

Please don't use your confusion to dent that so called friend of yours.

This is the main reason why I don't keep male friends.

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by NnamdiN: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
If u didn't like the guy, you wouldn't be bordered wink
Get another sugarboy, that one is gone.

A true friend would ask if you were ok with dating/having her own fling with your boytoy and respect whatever your response is.

You're the one one whom needs to know where she stands.

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
Michellla:
so you don't want him yet you don't want another person to have him.
Another person, not my close friend

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by cuntbro: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
op, are you not the same person that your bff guy wants you to hook him up with one of your other friend. nice one, you have an eventful life. I like you already. can we hook up and do stuffs too. I promise I wont ask after your friends. infact they will be so dead to me

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Marisol911(f): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
cuntbro:
op, are you not the same person that your bff guy wants you to hook him up with one of your other friend. nice one, you have an eventful life. I like you already. can we hook up and do stuffs too. I promise I wont ask after your friends. infact they will be so dead to me
Lol.. Funny lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by LePrezident(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Kmt... you had a sex-with-no-strings relationship. You even admit that you yourself did not want a relationship but you want to cockblock a relationship tha might lead to marriage just because the lady is your friend. So because you had a fling, your friend and your ex-fling have no right to future happiness? Madam, kindly take several seats!

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Splinz(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:

Another person, not my close friend

I've always known you lots to be very special kind of selfish folks. But no, I never thought it this way.

Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:

Do i need to spell that out ni?.. You should know na
Lol grin
Re: He Wants To Date My Friend After A Fling With Me by Annie939(f): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
it's normal

Naija Girls And Shaving Are Like Tom And Jerry [a Must Read] / What Do Ladies Want When They Do This? / Chinese Boy Saved 6 Years’s Sperm In 26 Bottles (photos/viewer Discretion)