Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,550 members, 7,847,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Can A Life Partner Cheat Like This?can She Be Trusted. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Life Partner Cheat Like This?can She Be Trusted. (782 Views)

What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / Would My Fiance Cheat Like My Ex Did? / How To Not Get Caught (cheat Like A Pro) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Life Partner Cheat Like This?can She Be Trusted. by alwayscool: 1:23am On Mar 09, 2017
Hi ,i male 34,i.am married and my wife is 28 years old,we have a 2 years old daughter.i stay with my wife and daughter in a two bedroom and hall apartment..we have been marrid from 5 years,my wife is very sexy with nice body figure..i know i am repeating this story,but believe me i m in tension now,every husband and wife sometimes fight on.small matters,from last 10 days,my father has come to stay with us,he is here for medical treatment and will stay for 4 months,my father lives in village..my mother died 3 years ago,my father is 54 years old..now i see my wife time divided in between me and my father,10 days a month i go to office in night shift..i feel jealous if my wife talks to my father..what percebtage are chances that my wife do something with father if i m outside...my father height is 5'10" weight is 75 kgs,.....my height is 5'5"weight is 60 kgs.""pls advice me ...i attach my wife pic along with this post...can u think she might seduce my father...once i.asked my wife that did she had boyfriend before married.then.she said NO...but said she has a male frined,whom.she considers her brother
Re: Can A Life Partner Cheat Like This?can She Be Trusted. by mazizitonene(m): 1:27am On Mar 09, 2017
oga u have a problem....in fact u have problems.....

what are we to do with u and ur fathers weights/heights

if @ all u r not cooking this up...is your father that stoopid....to have an affair with his sons wife is he cursed ? abi is d family cursed

ya wife na indian
make we use her half picshure fry beans

This nigg.a Don high shaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A Life Partner Cheat Like This?can She Be Trusted. by ikp120(m): 1:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Na wao. Attention seeking at its peak. angry angry

I for bash you if no be say Barca qualified. cry cry
Re: Can A Life Partner Cheat Like This?can She Be Trusted. by matrix199(m): 1:54am On Mar 09, 2017
mazizitonene:
oga u have a problem....in fact u have problems.....

what are we to do with u and ur fathers weights/heights

if @ all u r not cooking this up...is your father that stoopid....to have an affair with his sons wife is he cursed ? abi is d family cursed

ya wife na indian
make we use her half picshure fry beans

This nigg.a Don high shaa cheesy

Must you kids respond to write ups beyond your paediatric understanding?

He's indirectly trying to say his father is more manny than he is, and wants to find out if in his absence, could his father charm his wife into having a fling, or could his wife find him irresistible.

Not every write up should be mocked. Learn to understand people.

1 Like

Re: Can A Life Partner Cheat Like This?can She Be Trusted. by madone: 5:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Guy if u re a nigerian man read my lips.... I say you dey craze. Weti be ya problem sef? If she is rude to ur dad now u go complain. See no die of hypertension oo
Re: Can A Life Partner Cheat Like This?can She Be Trusted. by alwayscool: 6:21am On Mar 09, 2017
M i wrong ....to think this?.....but what percentage are chances
Re: Can A Life Partner Cheat Like This?can She Be Trusted. by mazizitonene(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2017
matrix199:

[s]Must you kids respond to write ups beyond your paediatric understanding?

He's indirectly trying to say his father is more manny than he is, and wants to find out if in his absence, could his father charm his wife into having a fling, or could his wife find him irresistible.

Not every write up should be mocked. Learn to understand people. [/s]
keep foooling yourself.......have you now answered him....did u look @ the ops profile or check his antecedents....just came here to spew trash......

@bolded.....u didn't see this in my post ryte ?
mazizitonene:

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Boy Caught With A Fake Gun Trying To Rob Innocent People (video) / Why Do Men Love The Breast More anything in the world? / The Aneke Twins Slay In Matching Ripped Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.