Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Is She Beautiful....curious To Know....she Is My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Beautiful....curious To Know....she Is My Wife (1817 Views)

13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) / What Size Body My Wife Has? Is She Beautiful / Is It Wrong To Tell A Soldier Woman She's Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Beautiful....curious To Know....she Is My Wife by alwayscool: 1:49am On Mar 09, 2017
Wife
Re: Is She Beautiful....curious To Know....she Is My Wife by Amipego: 1:50am On Mar 09, 2017
մ ցҽԵ ԹɾօҍӀҽʍ, ɑՏաҽɑɾ

2 Likes

Re: Is She Beautiful....curious To Know....she Is My Wife by moskobaba(m): 3:45am On Mar 09, 2017
U should still be single

1 Like

Re: Is She Beautiful....curious To Know....she Is My Wife by Bitterleafsoup: 5:46am On Mar 09, 2017
If you need strangers to tell you that your wife is beautiful, obviously you don't think so and you are who counts.

We will not be smashing her you will.

5 Likes

Re: Is She Beautiful....curious To Know....she Is My Wife by Jodha(f): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2017
And the innocent woman must be preparing breakfast.. For the so called husband.. This morning...

2 Likes

Re: Is She Beautiful....curious To Know....she Is My Wife by dannythethug: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2017
No she's not pretty.

She's looks like a bag of garri.

1 Like

Re: Is She Beautiful....curious To Know....she Is My Wife by migeoart(f): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2017
were you blindfolded when you paid for her dowry

1 Like

Re: Is She Beautiful....curious To Know....she Is My Wife by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 09, 2017
undecided ion what to type sef angry
Re: Is She Beautiful....curious To Know....she Is My Wife by Dayhorla: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2017
we can't see her face

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopian Tribesmen Compete To Get Fat By Drinking Only Cow Milk And Blood / Feminist Are Now Getting Married To Accomplish Their Bad Mission. / Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.