Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) (50431 Views)

Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) / Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) / Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by Kingspin(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nathan2016:
you think china is intellectually backwards as nigeria...if you like call yourself president obama in china, na your whala. wetin concern them na trading relationship....but if na my brothers in the we st, dem go begin talk say why we go get eze ndi igbo for lagos.....e concern you.....LOW SELF ESTEEM IS SERIOULY DISTURBING THEM
Maybe we ban every union leader or associates that call their leader "president" example president of Student union government in our various high institutions because we cannot have two president in Nigeria. The only president should Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by nyabinghi(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
eze of drugs
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by Bishops10(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Engrr:
Henry Chibueze.........that name rings bell. RIP sha
Vampire
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by biggz82: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Minus 1 drug pusher wen dey spoil dey na o the country outside

1 Like

Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by nyabinghi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Java001:
Ezendi igbo na malaysia now in china dis 1 una dey die one by one
one de for kuje
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by Bishops10(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Imoh555' Will like to be one of your Admins or mods.
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by femolii: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Osu son RIP sha
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
That's why healthy living is important.
Firstly he is overweight.
All those alcohol bottles doesn't help.
And our people lack hospital check up culture.
They only go to hospital when they are I'll.
Too bad.
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by Upright750: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=winj3 post=54420314]One less ibo drug baron abroad.[/quote

Do not talk what you don't know .. Afonjo
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by Imoh555(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bishops10:
Imoh555'
Will like to be one of your Admins or mods.
Henrysimplicity@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by IYANGBALI: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
All I know is that Jesus is coming soon
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by showlight101(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
RIP Igweee
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by winj3: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=Upright750 post=54422482][/quote]

Want to know what a typical ibo Eze Ndigbo at home and abroad is like? Here you go.

Eze Ndigbo of Australia jailed for running drug cartel in Sydney

A certain Maximus Osuamadi, a well-respected Nigerian businessman and Eze Ndigbo of Australia, has been jailed by a Sydney court for running drug cartel in the country.

The convict is said to have been running a drug cartel syndicate between Nigeria, China, Brazil and other Asian countries, the Telegraph UK reports.

According to the report, Osuamadi was sentenced to six years jail term by a Parramatta District court on Friday, for supplying a commercial quantity of methamphetamine during an undercover operation in Auburn Botanical Gardens.

He was arrested by the country’s police at his Granville home.

It was gathered that the convict used to run an African grocery store, hair salon, a limousine company, Internet cafe and a Western Union money transfer franchise but said many of them had liquidated, hence his decision to go into the illicit business.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/05/eze-ndigbo-of-australia-jailed-for-running-drug-cartel-in-sydney/
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by Bekimbo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=morbeta post=54412088]Big title that kills a puppy( oke afa na egbu nwakita)[/quote

Those that man looks like nwakita to you?]
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by IAMBlesssed(f): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
RIP. See as they are judging the dead man as if they knew him. Condolence to your family...
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by Bekimbo(m): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
biggz82:
Minus 1 drug pusher wen dey spoil dey na o the country outside
[color=#990000][/color]

When will you ever be sensible?
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by JideAmuGiaka: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kingspin:
Eze ndi igbo in China!!! I thought someone ban them from using such terms outside Ibo land? You cannot have two kings in China na because China is not Ibo land. Why do you want to have Eze ndi igbo in China whereas, there is no Eze-China in Igbo Land? Therefore, change your title or your name. RIP Eze.

You mean NLC should not be calling their leader PRESIDENT as we have a president in ASO ROCK.

2 Likes

Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by Bekimbo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
winj3:

Want to know what a typical ibo Eze Ndigbo at home and abroad is like? Here you go.

Eze Ndigbo of Australia jailed for running drug cartel in Sydney

A certain Maximus Osuamadi, a well-respected Nigerian businessman and Eze Ndigbo of Australia, has been jailed by a Sydney court for running drug cartel in the country.

The convict is said to have been running a drug cartel syndicate between Nigeria, China, Brazil and other Asian countries, the Telegraph UK reports.

According to the report, Osuamadi was sentenced to six years jail term by a Parramatta District court on Friday, for supplying a commercial quantity of methamphetamine during an undercover operation in Auburn Botanical Gardens.

He was arrested by the country’s police at his Granville home.

It was gathered that the convict used to run an African grocery store, hair salon, a limousine company, Internet cafe and a Western Union money transfer franchise but said many of them had liquidated, hence his decision to go into the illicit business.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/05/eze-ndigbo-of-australia-jailed-for-running-drug-cartel-in-sydney/

What else do you have to offer?
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by Bekimbo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Real truth, everyday I wake up, first thing I do is watch my weight, usually there is always addition of 2kg before the night. I make sure I loose the 2kg before I go to bed. I check BP daily too. Its a lot of work to keep up but it does save my life. I should have been dead by now and I mean it. My BP was high, I couldnt even climb up to the third-floor in my house. I had to spend a year working on the weight. Now, I am as gallant as a corrupt-bribe-taking mopol.

But you will still die one day
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by biggz82: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
When will you ever be sensible?

E pain u tongue tongue tongue tongue
Na me say make una b drug pushers?

One by one una go dey die

Take heart
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bekimbo:

But you will still die one day
Yep, but I will have my loved ones by my bed side at old age, and I will tell about something called God and where exactly I am going and when I am coming back to Earth and which family I will be born into. That is not death, that is called Transition.
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by bareal(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
RIP Eze Ndigbo of China.....

these people sef, d thing sound somehow!
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by chibuzorAbia: 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Yep, but I will have my loved ones by my bed side at old age, and I will tell about something called God and where exactly I am going and when I am coming back to Earth and which family I will be born into. That is not death, that is called Transition.

Haba, Billy..... You don pass this level nau!

African fantasy!

Don't forget you be confident, knowledgeable, successful guy man na.
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by dsupremeoley(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Death itself is funny, it kills both the Rich, the Super, and the poor. but the big question remain where will YOU AND I spend eternity? so many ppl keep saying RIP. NO ONE WILL REST IN PEACE IF HE IS NOT AT PEACE WITH GOD WHILE ON EARTH.
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by ifenadi(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
He is not from Adazi Ani. He is from Adazi Nnukwu
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by Good4bad: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
The next to the throne dancing in Chinese.......

Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by bigfrancis21: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
This is suicide. He didnt watch his weight, didnt watch his BP, just kept drinking and fuccking. That shitt kills faster than a bullet. So many unlettered people seeing fat as a sign of wealth. Bye Bye to you Igwe.

I agree with you. The man was not just fat but obese. It's sad that we see obesity as a sign of being 'wealthy' in Nigeria. That has to change.
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by winj3: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=Bekimbo post=54423842][/quote]

Gilbert Kudos Ngidwe the 419 Drug Igwe of Thailand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk7s29RjFLg

You want more?
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Boss
Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by chrischina(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
My man, rest in peace igwe, talk and do, igwe nanhai, I will really miss you.

Re: Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) by brightlinse(m): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Odogwu anaa. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS / "Why Woman Cannot Be An Oba In Benin Kingdom" - Man Reveals With Photos / Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.