Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Am Thinking Of Running. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am Thinking Of Running. (2041 Views)

The New Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line Undergoing Test-Running / Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking / Am thinking of traveling to India How Is Life On India For A Nigeria Foreigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Thinking Of Running. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2017
NiceGuyStephen:

ok let's get serious here. I have 70k and I am going to ibafo. so can I survive?
I don't think so. Did you have where to stay niiiii. Besides that seventy k can rear your chicks to big size.
Re: Am Thinking Of Running. by worry357: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2017
I wonder where he is waking up this morning?

I wonder IF he is waking up this morning shocked shocked
Re: Am Thinking Of Running. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I don't think so. Did you have where to stay niiiii. Besides that seventy k can rear your chicks to big size.

Thanks for your concern. There is this 1 room apartment I stay for 60k yearly. I slept on a concrete floor yesterday night and I plan sleeping there till I find a teaching job here. My junior brother is now managing the poultry tho.
Re: Am Thinking Of Running. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
NiceGuyStephen:

Thanks for your concern. There is this 1 room apartment I stay for 60k yearly. I slept on a concrete floor yesterday night and I plan sleeping there till I find a teaching job here. My junior brother is now managing the poultry tho.
cool
This is great,

You got a house already shocked That was fast cool

Buy a kerosene stove, one plate, one cup, one spoon, one bucket, a piece of bar soap, a bag of rice and you'll be good to go as you look for work. At least a woven mat too.

1 Like

Re: Am Thinking Of Running. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
NiceGuyStephen:
I think I will spend the night in ibafo.

Two things
1. this guy is joking and just trying to see what people will say
2. the witches in his village are holding the remote of his brain,dats why all ur advise enter ear come out of the other one

2 Likes

Re: Am Thinking Of Running. by Johnnyessence(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
NiceGuyStephen:

good bro. All is well. I pray for bigger jobs for you ooo. All is well.

1 Like

Re: Am Thinking Of Running. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Phone charging .... grin
Re: Am Thinking Of Running. by worry357: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Muafrika2:
Phone charging .... grin

Phone sold for bowl of rice? shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Am Thinking Of Running. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
This thread is closed. I am still at home, I didn't travel to Lagos. I just want to know your thoughts tho. I contemplated moving but thanks guys for all the advice.
Re: Am Thinking Of Running. by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 13, 2017
↑↑↑↑↑ undecided undecided↑↑

worry357:

Phone sold for bowl of rice? shocked shocked grin
grin grin
Re: Am Thinking Of Running. by worry357: 8:04am On Mar 13, 2017
NiceGuyStephen:
This thread is closed. I am still at home, I didn't travel to Lagos. I just want to know your thoughts tho. I contemplated moving but thanks guys for all the advice.

So you did not have the courage to leave home!
Only to bad mouth your daddy because he would not give you something, or was that a lie as well.

Go on living your life as a liar and time waster
Never come back to bother us again.
Thunderfire will burn all liars.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. / Study Free In Istanbul Turkey For Absolutely Free. Apply Now! / Visa Requirements To Vietnam, Laos And Cambodia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.