Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage (43643 Views)

Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations / Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! / Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by phkka1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
I pray you will one day overcome this predicament.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by mohioma: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
its well with her. I wish her peace in life and may we not experience such in our life. I hail my pple: Prof amasoma and eeeeeemanuel, e gbasibe

1 Like

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Divay22(f): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by pinkpant: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
nairalands full of kids... rushing to make careless comments all over the place mtcheewww!
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by seunny4lif(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Charly68: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Thank God you still call him your husband . This Case is settled my sister! Never abandon your home for a strange girl & rebuke the devil in your husband & his head will become normal. I don't want to see this union dissolve & it will never in Jesus name. With separation both of you will soon discover the bond between you & hug each other in love again. I bet you Tonto Lady still loves her hubby to a fault

1 Like

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by megamank(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
u stayed this long because of the wealth and nothing else

1 Like

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
The crash was expected
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by immazion972: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
disappear
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by jeff1607(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
dodo, the kid from outta space

DODO

don't worry professor X is coming
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Onwardvic(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
truly,
marriage is for mature minds,and remember;maturity is not measured by age or exposure but by what one is able to grab from the platform provided by both.
how i wish the children following these stories will be able to learn from them
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Abumighty(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Others watch out....
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Kobicove(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Enough of this pls...we're tired of this story!!!
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by PStacks(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by debayun(m): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
I hate when most Nigerians are just hateful. For heavens sake we can't deny the fact that she's a celebrity so there is no biggie if she makes somethings about her life public but to spite her cos of it Haba it's not fair. This is a human we are talking about here going through pains and the next thing most Nigerians can do is judge and make useless hateful comments. If shoes were switched and some of us got the same treatment we are giving, we would have committed suicide. Because someone is a celebrity does not mean they are not human. Pls let's learn to be nice and understanding and if you know you don't have anything nice to say why not keep mute and stay out of it.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by XJAYCEEU4K: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
mohioma:
its well with her. I wish her peace in life and may we not experience such in our life. I hail my pple: Prof amasoma and eeeeeemanuel, e gbasibe
Who Prof amasoma epp?
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by femi4: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
its been God
For your mind, that's an achievement. We don't even know you here in Macedonia
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Emycord: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
No op it crashed on two reasons and the fact is that these two occasions happened before she got married
1 the day she called biafran men snubish and insulted them and said she cant marry biafrans
2 the day she insulted a fellow biafran woman MJ you know the details na no need to waist mb
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Leave TONTO DIKE ALONEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Cry your own cry, sunkun ara e

You are wise. smiley
#bissybodi
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
I have read your stories and I have listened to your interviews and I believe you, but I dont know if they are true, I just believe them they way I believe that Jesus resurrected with physical body and rise to heaven in his flesh. I believe your story the way I believe that a virgin can give birth to a savior even without evidence that it is scientifically impossible, so Tonto Dike, I believe you.

But my question are;

Is it possible for a man to abuse a woman without a reason ?

Is there a possibility that you were unaware that his dicck rises any time he meets a new bleached skin, just like his ? Yet you went along because he had the cash and social class that can help take your popularism to another level ?

I am asking this because many of you see marriages as a means to an end, a meal ticket, a bragging right and a competition to be better than your friends.

I dont know who needs your husband's self-promoting, brand-promoting, hypocritical donations but truth is, both of you should be ashamed of yourselves for living a lie.

The word 'Love' has been abused. So many ladies looking for meal tickets now see lust as love. If you love your husband, you will forgive everything and if your husband loves you, his dicck will never find its way into another woman. That is the truth. There was no love in the first place. It was all about ego and parasitism. Both of you have exhausted what you wanted from each other.

Next!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Max24: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tonto and manipulation.
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
A bad husband is a curse to a woman. To break the curse, she must leave.
Churchill is a home breaker, liar, worthless cheat and a disease infested rat.
Tonto dont worry it shall be well.

As for that goat called Churchill, u are the Dev..il himself.
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:
I knew her marriage wouldn't last from day one...Her past is too ugly
She lives her life and feed on the attention she gets from the Internet showing off all sort of irrelevant and immoral shìt.

"the Internet never forgets"

Uhn ! sad
But then; no perfect marriage, you make the best out of it. Do you think the man was under hypnotism when he wedded her.
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
its been God
Is this the part where we applaud you for making front page?!

1 Like

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by ciggy000(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
no matter how bad her past may have been I belive she needs our prayers and encouragement now.I really feel her pain but God is ur strength

1 Like

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Most of the comments I read from the male folks concerning this Tonto's marriage are preposterous!.

If any of you took out time to watch that video I guess you would be properly guided by your comments directed at her. If she were a sister you all won't be making these comments.

May God help her heal, what a man for a husband!.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Ayblaize(m): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mishydoo:
If you dont expose urslf, no one will expose u...
Izz like you don't know the people called 'monitoring spirit'

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Luvdk(f): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Who cares tongue
Sipping my.....
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
another tonto dike's post?
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Dare2Try(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
No comment, next phase pls
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Marriage na for better or for worse richer or poorer, STD OR NO STD. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me / Yemi Solade Shows Off His Wife And Kids In New Photos / Nkechi Blessing Hospitalised After Breaking Down On A Movie Set (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.