Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage (43648 Views)

Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations / Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! / Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by viki84(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
Me And Toto Decay Would Make Perfect Couple cheesy I trust my 6 inch ponce
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by viki84(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
me and toto decay would make perfect couples, i trust my 6" ponce
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by kuljustiz(f): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Negotiate:
eyaaa
it was really a pathetic situation according to what she explained in her revealing video. It was just like a repeat of what Tiwa went through, but in this case, it was worse.
This is what we often talk about when we compare cying in a limo or smiling in a keke napep.
sometimes, the money just isnt all that matters, but then, will ladies listen to a broke ass dude?
just incase you missed it, you can the video of tonto's testimony here, her tears really touched me. http://naijavocal.com/tonto-dikehs-video-on-domestic-violence-and-how-she-was-beaten/

don't forget she's an actress
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by ajepako(f): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Tonto Na natural olosho one preek no go belleful her,not even five go belleful her

You again?

Dey dia dey find trouble everywhere oh...

And I sure say you no fit fight if Tonto and Churchmountain catch you!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Problem wiv our "yeyebrity" marriage is too much "westernization". Mbok move forward as if u've never caused anoda woman sleepless nights...
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by toshmann(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nigerian celebrities pls stop telling us about your failed marriages.
Settle your stuff in private or divorce quietly. Tufiakwa!!
Meanwhile, I'm usually sympathetic to people with broken homes or women who suffer domestic violence. So then Why am I not sympathetic to this babe? undecided
Ahh I know cheesy
Bc I want to have her cool
#tontoshmann2017 cool
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Leave TONTO DIKE ALONEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Cry your own cry, sunkun ara e

somebody must use tonto dike to shine na grin

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
lefulefu:

somebody must use tonto dike to shine na grin
The matter tire me o. Dem go just carry person matter for head abandon theirs

1 Like

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Awoo88: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sorry but babe u no get sense. Not one single sense. When you were displaying blissful moments those who cautioned you about it were tagged hater. Everything about your marriage is out there for everybody to see and and talk about. Learn from mercy Johnson and omotola. You think those ones don't have challenges You think omotola had not caught captain in a compromising position with those hot hostesses? Madam u never dey ready for marriage
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by seangy4konji: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
ur business...

everybody get problem/
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Mzgracie(f): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:
I knew her marriage wouldn't last from day one...Her past is too ugly
She lives her life and feed on the attention she gets from the Internet showing off all sort of irrelevant and immoral shìt.

"the Internet never forgets"

Biko! What past? Honorable chief judge

And ur life is so perfect abi?? You've never done anything silly in ur life abi? Your life is so perfect, u don't even regret any past actions.
It beats me how you see some empty-handed people are quick to judge people by their past..
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by roysam(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
What is a 'Venture Capitalist'
A venture capitalist is an investor who either provides capital to startup ventures or supports small companies that wish to expand but do not have access to equities markets . Venture capitalists are willing to invest in such companies because they can earn a massive return on their investments if these companies are a success.
Venture capitalists also experience major losses when their picks fail, but these investors are typically wealthy enough that they can afford to take the risks associated with funding young, unproven companies that appear to have a great idea and a great management team.

BREAKING DOWN 'Venture Capitalist'
Well-known venture capitalists include Jim Breyer, an early Facebook (FB ) investor, Peter Fenton, an investor in Twitter ( TWTR), Peter Theil, the co-founder of PayPal ( PYPL) and Facebook's first investor, Jeremy Levine, the largest investor in Pinterest, and Chris Sacca, early investor in Twitter and ride-share company Uber.

For has little as 100k, can make you a venture capitalist, invest that amount in a good small business around you and you might be making cool cash monthly. it's a better way of investing your hard earned money not on ponzi scheme that has no or known written agreement.
for more info:
mail

royalsamdol@gmail.com
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mzgracie:

Biko! What past? Honorable chief judge

And ur life is so perfect abi?? You've never done anything silly in ur life abi? Your life is so perfect, u don't even regret any past actions.
It beats me how you see some empty-handed people are quick to judge people by their past..

It beats me how some fools just jump into my mentions...Seems you just got to the Internet so you know nothing.

Don't creep into my mentions anymore...
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by yatty4emmanuel(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hello My Dear T.Dike,ppl Can Say All Mana Of Rubish Abwt U Dat's True because Ur Past Was Ruf. Talking Abwt Ur Recent Ordeal,i Tink Its A Lesson Wich Is To Bles U.I See Dat God Loves U Even If All Say Trash About U, So He's Using This Crisis As Doe It May Appear To Recreate U.You Were Lost,but Jesus Had Just Found U.Wen U Re Dne Brutin & Lamentin, Listen Inside Of U,there Lies A New, Beautiful,magnificient & Wondaful Begining U Re To Tred.I Cnt Say All Ye.My Dear U Ve Bin Recratd,jesus At Ur Door,just Listen.
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by IYANGBALI: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
ajepako:

You again?

Dey dia dey find trouble everywhere oh...

And I sure say you no fit fight if Tonto and Churchmountain catch you!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

in Adekunle Gold's voice, ebi mi ko pe mo lowo o, e je sinmi,na baba God dey bless me o
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Ehinmola(m): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
What about the thirty nine things(39) she did that makes the hubby to dump her?. Hear the husband side and you will cry for the guy. Women are funny animals ,and you can never know untill you live with them. * note that iam not judging them but remember every anus stinks and that includes you and me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Psoul(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Many women are still going to cry more bitterly than Tonto. One of her comments in the interview that captured me was where she said "If I have my way, I will delete everything, just everything. Internet does not die". She was responding to question on if she was given an opportunity to erase something about her from the internet.

Those ppl, especially girls, living their daily life on social media will soon cry more than this lady. Remember, Internet never dies. Internet never forgets. By the time this childishness u call celebrity clears from ur eyes, u will wish that everything, just everything is deleted. Kontinue.
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by mrsfavour(f): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tonto loved her husband more than the husband loved her , but the man shld have reciprocated than doing all these to her . so sad about the whole thing. bearing a child for a man who hates me, I can't even imagine that. God pls heal this Union.
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Nature8(m): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Negotiate:
eyaaa
it was really a pathetic situation according to what she explained in her revealing video. It was just like a repeat of what Tiwa went through, but in this case, it was worse.
This is what we often talk about when we compare cying in a limo or smiling in a keke napep.
sometimes, the money just isnt all that matters, but then, will ladies listen to a broke ass dude?
just incase you missed it, you can the video of tonto's testimony here, her tears really touched me. http://naijavocal.com/tonto-dikehs-video-on-domestic-violence-and-how-she-was-beaten/

Touching..
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by shounited74: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
I just can't get it, how will a reasonable person be sharing his or her marital problems online, i can't just get it.

1 Like

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Negotiate:
eyaaa
nobody wants to suffer , I understand, but I keep saying how I started with my husband, it wasn't easy but today my story has changed, I rather have peace in a keke dan sorrow in a jeep
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Maydfourth: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tonto...move on .. U are still young ..by the time you have 5 kids for 5 different men that's when you will know that Nollywood acting is not like the real thing...Warning to the remainig whores who marry for money.
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by DRIFTyKING(m): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Is this the part where we applaud you for making front page?!
lol
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by k9ine(m): 12:23am On Mar 10, 2017
Correct gist!
When you tell the women folks to keep their marriage inside their bedroom, no way. Thy post videos, pictures, conversation history, even very private stuff into social medium.
They do this to gain attention and attention only ruins your marriage.

Papykush:
I knew her marriage wouldn't last from day one...Her past is too ugly
She lives her life and feed on the attention she gets from the Internet showing off all sort of irrelevant and immoral shìt.

"the Internet never forgets"

2 Likes

Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by Horus(m): 12:25am On Mar 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkQS5PvZ9iw

Tonto Dikeh cries as she talks of husband's beatings and sacrifice for son

Tonto Dikeh breaks down and cries as she talks of husband Oladunni Churchill abuse and beatings.She also talks about how much she gave up for her son as well as her husband's affair with actress and alleged PA Rosaline Meurer .It really is a sad end to a marriage that seemed to be a fairy tale for the Nollywood star.
Re: 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage by KanwuliaExtra: 3:55am On Mar 10, 2017
Stale gist!

Abeg bring anoda "couples".
All diz tory don old. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Ini Edo Steps Out In Hot Green Gown / Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com / Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.