Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' (37281 Views)

Olakunle Churchill: ‘I Am Not A 40 Seconds Man, I'm A Tireless Machine’ / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit / Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
AwiLand:

Does your busy schedule include za oza ROOM.... grin
Wat is oza room
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:

Do you have a Fuckboy detector?
How do you know 90% of us are Fuckboys? Lol
Is it something that is hidden? grin
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by MARKETfund: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
oscaruzie:

bia nwanyi a, I jikwa uche gi?? uburu gi o dikwa complete bia, kpachara anya gi ebe ahu, tupu ihe mere na 1912 emezi ozo!!!!!
I'na ede Igbo nke oma
Jisie ike cool

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by centmanuel(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
@Awiland you may be right about not going after woman but you cant tell about the once that dying after you. A rich friend of mine told me that lady bankers do disturb him with calls after seeing the amount of money he deposit at their bank on weekly bases
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by opethom(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Not all men cheat or have side chick, stop forcing yourself into polygamy...
Lawlahdey:
See.. There's nothing like your man or "my" man.
If you can't share your man with another woman in this generation, you are only seeking to remain alone.
Even if your man doesn't marry another woman apart from you, he will still look outside and these other women will still share "your" man with you.

Sooner we start encouraging polygamy, the better. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Is it something that is hidden? grin

Hmmmm...because a guy is extrovertive doesn't make him a Fuckboy the truth is most of this "good boys" out there are the low key Fuckboys women fall into their traps.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

Wat is oza room

In buhari's voice the other room..... You mean you dont know the othet room
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
centmanuel:
@Awiland you may be right about not going after woman but you cant tell about the once that dying after you. A rich friend of mine told me that lady bankers do disturb him with calls after seeing the amount of money he deposit at their bank on weekly bases

They do show interest and I can tell for some, but you pretend you dont see it..... I have heard girls who just like only married men...its demonic
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
centmanuel:
@Evaberry its like i m god sent i fit perfectly into the kind of man you wanted

hmmmm
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
AwiLand:

In buhari's voice the other room..... You mean you dont know the othet room

no oooo
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by FemiLastBorn(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:
u wee not go and marry be here giving advise
. Don't Mind Him He want To B 4min JOro OLuMofin
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Vanessa88(f): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Noted

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by centmanuel(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

hmmmm
whats hmmmmm now i m here for you and you are making yanga
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Vanessa88(f): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Noted
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by seangy4konji: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
how that one take concern me?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Ebeleiscorupt: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:
Ashewo no dey get man because karma will definitely come for her...

See them... Husband snatchers
Don't be too quick to judge someone going through pain.

Jesus said if you have no sin cast the first stone. Every lady saying karma should check herself and also go home and find out from mummy, sister and aunt if no other men has eaten their thing apart from their husband. And man should check himself and go and ask daddy, brother and uncle if they have never eaten another Woman thing apart from their wives.

Even besides that if God should count our wrongs no one will stand so we stop judging others as though we are doing well because of righteousness.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
If you can't share your man with another woman in this generation, you are only seeking to remain alone.
Even if your man doesn't marry another woman apart from you, he will still look outside and these other women will still share "your" man with you.

Tell us more....Chief adviser on blasphemy. n other related offences.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by viexcey(f): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
AwiLand:

Taa there is nothing like that, I don t chase women and I dont allow women to chase me.... its all about being discipline and respect for your wife
Please, read in-between the lines.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by centmanuel(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jozibrainz99:

Tell us more....Chief adviser on blasphemy. n other related offences.
Hmmm what a title.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

You're not being realistic here because if people used protection all the time, then we'd have gotten rid of AIDS & co decades ago. I don't know what rock you live under but the above is improbable in the real world. Return to mother earth! Personally, I refuse to believe that every man out there is like an animal that sniffs at everything with a vagina. Surely some have full control of their urges & aren't ruled by the penis. Hence, I'd never settle for a percentage less than 100, when there's a possibility, not matter how slim, of meeting a guy that shares the same values that I have. To each their own.
I love your signature.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by metallisc(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

You're joking, right? If not, then kindly speak for yourself & your sister wives because some of us would rather choose the lonely option over contracting AIDS & other STIs. What would make someone be so desperate to the point of willingly & knowingly sharing a D that's like a public toilet? The thought alone is revolting!

you may think she is joking, but she is being transparent! What you have there is the typical thought process of a female that has nothing to offer in a union except her vagina... hence they marry any available male with money/means! They don't care what he does with other women as long as they keep getting their benefits!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Marty2020: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
If you fight for him, they will say you don't have shame, if you don't they will still say you don't like, love or want him? Abeg which one make we do na?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:

Hmmmm...because a guy is extrovertive doesn't make him a Fuckboy the truth is most of this "good boys" out there are the low key Fuckboys women fall into their traps.
Perhaps.. you are right.

Catch ya some other time wink

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by spicebomb(f): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Donjazzy...come marry meooooo..we r God ordained
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
centmanuel:
@lawlahdey you shouldnt take it too personal its human nature we all have the tendency to cheat be it man or woman. Let me ask, are you married?
I'm not married.
Too young for marriage.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by RealHaute: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:
u wee not go and marry be here giving advise

u wee not go and eat vegetables, be here throwing shades.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by teebillz: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

There are still decent guys out there, I know I deserve one, and I am getting that one. FULL STOP!!!

I am one hell of a decent guy. If I were you, I will try to find out. You just never know.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Like seriously? You think all these women that ended up with a crashed marriage didn't think their men were the best, the perfect for them? Issh
You think we are talking about plain courtship here?
We are talking about Marriage, darling and it ain't a bed of roses.

But well.. I hope you meet that perfect prince charming and he doesn't turn out to be a frog after the marriage.

Listen, just because there are crashed marriages, doesn't mean that some don't survive, when/if both partners share the same vision. And the reason for divorces is not cheating alone, which is the crux of our argument here. Sometimes people may start off well but grow apart due to a myriad of reasons & decide to go separate ways. I'm an optimist & do believe that not every guy out there is a randy dog that puts his dick in every hole he comes in contact with. Hence, unlike you, will never be okay with "sharing". I Bleep only with you & you better Bleep only with me, if not then Bleep you! Simple. But like I said, to each their own. My only issue with your 1st opinion is your use of "we". I was like, "Who the Bleep is we?". You & other people who share the same sentiment can do your thing, but just know that there's an opposing side that doesn't Bleep like that.

I hope I meet him too. If not, that's okay too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
RealHaute:

u wee not go and eat vegetables, be here throwing shades.

you are just looking for my attention
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by durasome(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
LatestAmebo2:
is he making sense?
.no he is not circumstances can make somebody you think loves you to leave you for another.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Benignasweety:
I love your signature.

Thanks, hun smiley
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Don't tell me we don't have faithful men in this world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday / Slim Burna Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.