Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' (37284 Views)

Olakunle Churchill: ‘I Am Not A 40 Seconds Man, I'm A Tireless Machine’ / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit / Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
yinkslinks:
He won't cus they are always taking him away.

what about you are they always taking you away?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
yinkslinks:
He won't cus they are always taking him away.

what about you, are they always taking you away?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by shounited74: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
@Don Jazzy. We are waiting. Let's see how your own married life will be.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Amen to your prayer, sister.
But all of us are praying for one of these few decent men and if we keep praying for the same thing...We might end up having to share the few decent men among ourselves.

You thinking there are only few decent men out there?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire Do you think a single man should advise married couples??
I really need your honest opinion
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by ayaside(m): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

abi you already have a girlfriend *crying*
If I tell you no..Won't you think something is wrong with me? angry
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You are only being hypocritical but well.. smiley
One unsolicited piece of advice: Never ever believe that a man is going to Bleep just you for the rest of his life. Even if it's just once, it WILL happen.
Even if he doesn't want to, you'd prolly do something that will push him into doing it that one time.

Bye-bye, Missy.
PS: I noticed you couldn't table your argument without throwing subtle jabs? But well.. smiley

LOL! What subtle jabs? If I was insulting you, trust me, the message would have been crystal clear. You wouldn't be "noticing" it, it'd be staring you right in the face. But this is not about that, your assumption = your problem. As for your advice, don't want it! Because it is not about whether he cheats or not, that is not under my control. What is under my control however is whether I stay or leave after the fact. And I wouldn't. If a muthafucka wants to cheat, then he can go ahead & cheat, but he better not believe I will be so forgiving. I DO NOT share.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by yinkslinks(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
They don't take poor men away. Hahahaha
Evaberry:

what about you, are they always taking you away?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
ayaside:
If I tell you no..Won't you think something is wrong with me? angry

Hahahahaha
well you might be practicing celibacy
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by ayaside(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

Hahahahaha

well you might be practicing celibacy
Hmm..Interesting, so if I make you my girlfriend, do I stand a chance of continuing with this practice or no?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:
Billyonaire Do you think a single man should advise married couples??

I really need your honest opinion

I used to think it is possible, but I know better now. I was a great marriage counselor before I got married, or so I thought. I thought I was doing great until I got married. No, Singles cant advise on marriage, they know nothing about marriage, cos they are not married. You can only learn properly when you are in it. When you are the player, with real feelings, with real mindset.

I can authoritatively say, that No Single person is qualified to advise a married couple about marriage. They can advise about relationship, but marriage, it is only the married, that can advise about marriage. Wetin we see in marriage, sometimes its hard to even share with married people how much more sharing with singles. So many personality traits and disorders. They dont show up, until someone reveals the real attitude.

Most people dont know that an average human being has 2 personalities; the one shown in public and the personality at home. So, they advise based on social outdoor personality, by the time this person is home with wife or husband, with boxers or bump short, you are seeing a different person, the real individual with real attitude that comes off different from the person you see outdoor. Some men are so fat and looking great on dressing but when they get home, it is a different kettle of fish and their spouse those find them attractive, so there is always cold war at home, yet they put up together due to greed and parasitism. Will a spouse tell people in public, I dont find that attractive outdoor personality attractive at home ?

Abeg, Single people should face their lane, when you enter marriage, your body to talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Codes151(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Clone2020:
This guy needs to grow up and keep away from Twitter, I wonder who's worse, him or Trump.
no! He should stay n tweet more!
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Olu317(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
See.. There's nothing like your man or "my" man.
If you can't share your man with another woman in this generation, you are only seeking to remain alone.
Even if your man doesn't marry another woman apart from you, he will still look outside and these other women will still share "your" man with you.

Sooner we start encouraging polygamy, the better. grin grin
Are you real with this thought ? or in a dream's land?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by mayortm001(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Oga Don Jazzy Try know the discipline of marriage by getting ur own wife bf advising kiss
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Alphamale2017(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

You're not being realistic here because if people used protection all the time, then we'd have gotten rid of AIDS & co decades ago. I don't know what rock you live under but the above is improbable in the real world. Return to mother earth! Personally, I refuse to believe that every man out there is like an animal that sniffs at everything with a vagina. Surely some have full control of their urges & aren't ruled by the penis. Hence, I'd never settle for a percentage less than 100, when there's a possibility, not matter how slim, of meeting a guy that shares the same values that I have. To each their own.
bless u

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Klington: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:
u wee not go and marry be here giving advise
marry who the one that will pack out after few years n cum be telling us how she foot bills, receive beatings n cut hubby smacking other babes... cool
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Klington: 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mishydoo:
Never Judge My Journey If You Havnt Taken A Step In My Boots...Don Jazzy, get married first b4 u laugh at others....old man
him no wan all this una wait n get marriage coolmarry 2day, divorce 2mao grin
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
You kwanu angry angry angry angry angry angry
When you go do marry that bootylicious and boobilicious Peace Hyde undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
yinkslinks:
They don't take poor men away. Hahahaha

person like u na dey get 1 billion dollars for account
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Ceazario: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dis Don jazzy of a man eh. No homo o, but I swear I love u. U'r 2 real despite ol ur fame nd wealth. God bless u again. But pls tell Tonto 2 kindly get d Bleep of social media 4 us. Ah! She's disturbing our peace. If she's married or not, whose business? Abi y some Nigerians dey turn social media platform 2 dia social bedroom? Who was dere when she nd big church met? Me I despise dat gurl nw o, she no sabi say she dey grow? Come dey cry lyk orphaned goat. Mtshew. Rubbish.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Ceazario: 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=Mishydoo post=54424376][b] Never Judge My Journey If You Havnt Taken A Step In My Boots...Don Jazzy, get married first b4 u laugh at others....old man. He's avoiding disgrace lyk d oda ones.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by yinkslinks(m): 4:17am On Mar 10, 2017
Evaberry:

person like u na dey get 1 billion dollars for account
Hmm sis if i have that, i will come ask ur hand in marriage
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by davidif: 5:10am On Mar 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
That's what some women fail to realize, what is yours will always be yours no matter what.

But what if you chase him away because of the package he comes in? As in he is not wealthy, he doesn't have swagger? In other words, he doesn't look like something you would normally be attracted to?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Jozzy4: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
See.. There's nothing like your man or "my" man.
If you can't share your man with another woman in this generation, you are only seeking to remain alone.
Even if your man doesn't marry another woman apart from you, he will still look outside and these other women will still share "your" man with you.

Sooner we start encouraging polygamy, the better. grin grin

Sister Lawlahdey , Not all men delight in wronging their woman . truth is naturally women are not build to accomodate rivals, So every woman want that man that will cherish Her as the One and Only he has in words and deeds. such men exist on this planet
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 10, 2017
AwiLand:

They do show interest and I can tell for some, but you pretend you dont see it..... I have heard girls who just like only married men...its demonic
I don't think its just demonic.
I think its cos the married man is more caring and responsible than the single guys.
The married man has had good time to understand what can make a woman feel loved unlike the bachelors who are still struggling with relationship.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by oscaruzie(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2017
MARKETfund:

I'na ede Igbo nke oma
Jisie ike cool

daalu nwanne mmadu wink grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slim Burna Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.