Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' (37285 Views)

Olakunle Churchill: ‘I Am Not A 40 Seconds Man, I'm A Tireless Machine’ / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit / Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by ayaside(m): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

WOW
come and marry me.. I'm 23+ and a lawyer, also have my LLM(masters) I work at Templars law firm.
Graduated with a 4.3 from university of Ibadan

I own a legal consultancy firm.

I'm single and searching for a man that can cope with my busy schedule
Thanks for the generous offer.Your busy schedule alone is a great encouragement. I see we could be good friends.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
metallisc:

you may think she is joking, but she is being transparent! What you have there is the typical thought process of a female that has nothing to offer in a union except her vagina... hence they marry any available male with money/means! They don't care what he does with other women as long as they keep getting their benefits!

I see.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Spuggie: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
saintikechi:
why take another persons man when vacant men like us are right here.

how many millions do you have in your account to play with?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Amen to your prayer, sister.
But all of us are praying for one of these few decent men and if we keep praying for the same thing...We might end up having to share the few decent men among ourselves.

LOL....

NO ooo

I know there is love in sharing, but there is peace in having your own
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by RealHaute: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

you are just looking for my attention

Oh really? What's so special about your attention?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
RealHaute:

Oh really? What's so special about your attention?

it is my attention that will give you a slap since you don't have respect for elders

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Well, if you think you can be okay with being a public hole.. Go for it. grin
Shebi with protection nothing is public na u I dey quote o grin
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Listen, just because there are crashed marriages, doesn't mean that some don't survive, when/if both partners share the same vision. And the reason for divorces is not cheating alone, which is the crux of our argument here. Sometimes people may start off well but grow apart due to a myriad of reasons & decide to go separate ways. I'm an optimist & do believe that not every guy out there is a randy dog that puts his dick in every hole he comes in contact with. Hence, unlike you, will never be okay with "sharing". I Bleep only with you & you better Bleep only with me, if not then Bleep you! Simple. But like I said, to each their own. My only issue with your 1st opinion is your use of "we". I was like, "Who the Bleep is we?". You & other people who share the same sentiments can do your thing, but just know that there's an opposing side that doesn't Bleep like that.

I hope I meet him too. If not, that's okay too.
You are only being hypocritical but well.. smiley
One unsolicited piece of advice: Never ever believe that a man is going to Bleep just you for the rest of his life. Even if it's just once, it WILL happen.
Even if he doesn't want to, you'd prolly do something that will push him into doing it that one time.

Bye-bye, Missy.
PS: I noticed you couldn't table your argument without throwing subtle jabs? But well.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by centmanuel(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I'm not married.
Too young for marriage.
how come you are advising people on a journey you are yet to embark. Come to think of it, can you give me a chance?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Benignasweety:

please do and update your diary

I'm missing it badly
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Benignasweety:
Misconceptions.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by RealHaute: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

it is my attention that will give you a slap since you don't have respect for elders

Lol...don't tell me you're angry. That would be hilarious. And how are you sure I'm not your elder?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
centmanuel:
how come you are advising people on a journey you are yet to embark. Come to think of it, can you give me a chance?

it's like it's all the girls you wanna Bleep.... shooou stick to 1 na
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

LOL....

NO ooo

I know there is love in sharing, but there is peace in having your own
Amen, sister. grin grin

I love your signature though. wink

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
RealHaute:

Lol...don't tell me you're angry. That would be hilarious. And how are you sure I'm not your elder?

hehhehehehe are you in Nigeria? if yes where if no where
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Don't tell me we don't have faithful men in this world.
Of course we have but they are FEW.. and we that want the faithful men are PLENTY.
So, what will happen?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
ayaside:

Thanks for the generous offer.Your busy schedule alone is a great encouragement. I see we could be good friends.

abi you already have a girlfriend *crying*
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by RealHaute: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

hehhehehehe are you in Nigeria? if yes where if no where

Yup. Nigeria: FCT. Should I be worried about you asking? cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by eitsei(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Amen to your prayer, sister.
But all of us are praying for one of these few decent men and if we keep praying for the same thing...We might end up having to share the few decent men among ourselves.
lol......funny But kinda true
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Of course we have but they are FEW.. and we that want the faithful men are PLENTY.
So, what will happen?
So I guess you should settle for anything...prayers of a mediocre!.

Just be careful of what you pray for. That post should be made by a guy not a lady. From a sample opinion you can't really tell the percentage.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by scachy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Get married first, let's see how long or rosy it ll be before educating us.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
So I guess you should settle for anything...prayers of a mediocre!.

Just be careful of what you pray for. That post should be made by a guy not a lady. From a sample opinion you can't really tell the percentage.
You think?

Well.. Women like to lie to themselves.
Bye, Missy.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by centmanuel(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

it's like it's all the girls you wanna Bleep.... shooou stick to 1 na
you may be right and stil be wrong about people and maybe i m one of them for the record i no dey whoop anyhow
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
RealHaute:

Yup. Nigeria: FCT. Should I be worried about you asking? cheesy

hmm I still feel like to slap u
but I love you so I won't.
spread love and cheers always
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by hexy40: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Clone2020:
This guy needs to grow up and keep away from Twitter, I wonder who's worse, him or Trump.
person no fit make comment again? .. u grow up and leave nairaland
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
centmanuel:
you may be right and stil be wrong about people and maybe i m one of them for the record i no dey whoop anyhow

OK ooo

say hi to std for me
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by yinkslinks(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
He won't cus they are always taking him away.
Evaberry:
u wee not go and marry be here giving advise
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You think?

Well.. Women like to lie to themselves.
Bye, Missy.
I think you assume you're being realistic?, but very far from it...All you did was to validate the saying that "All men are the same" which is false.

I don't wish to marry a cheat or encourage one in the future by tucking condoms in his pockets because I'm scared of STDs or being a divorcee.

Wish you well sha!.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
I think you assume you're being realistic?, but very far from it...All you did was to validate the saying that "All men are the same" which is false.

I don't wish to marry a cheat or encourage one in the future by tucking condoms in his pockets because I'm scared of STDs or being a divorcee.

Wish you well sha!.
All men ain't the same... Nah,I don't dig that saying.
But majority of em have that one thing that makes them MEN.
I ain't even saying all men are cheats, nahhh but most men cheat, might be once or twice but cheating is cheating.It is embellished in their DNA.

I wish you well too, though.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Royalposh(f): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
See.. There's nothing like your man or "my" man.
If you can't share your man with another woman in this generation, you are only seeking to remain alone.
Even if your man doesn't marry another woman apart from you, he will still look outside and these other women will still share "your" man with you.

Sooner we start encouraging polygamy, the better. grin grin
where do u people get this kind of ideas from anyway
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Royalposh:

where do u people get this kind of ideas from anyway
Where do you get yours from?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by RealHaute: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

hmm I still feel like to slap u

but I love you so I won't.

spread love and cheers always

That's so cute. Where are you? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slim Burna Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.