Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' (37286 Views)

Olakunle Churchill: ‘I Am Not A 40 Seconds Man, I'm A Tireless Machine’ / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit / Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by folu4real(f): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
This Don Jazzy always throw shade @ people.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by PStacks(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Looool.. Anything you say.

Na your type go still leave iyan at home and be disturbing eba outside.

I am a faithful husband material. Trust me cool
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
See.. There's nothing like your man or "my" man.
If you can't share your man with another woman in this generation, you are only seeking to remain alone.
Even if your man doesn't marry another woman apart from you, he will still look outside and these other women will still share "your" man with you.

Sooner we start encouraging polygamy, the better. grin grin

There are still decent guys out there, I know I deserve one, and I am getting that one. FULL STOP!!!

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by oskaaay(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
hmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

You're not being realistic here because if people used protection all the time, then we'd have gotten rid of AIDS & co decades ago. I don't know what rock you live under but the above is improbable in the real world. Return to mother earth! Personally, I refuse to believe that every man out there is like an animal that sniffs at everything with a vagina. Surely some have full control of their urges & aren't ruled by the penis. Hence, I'd never settle for a percentage less than 100, when there's a possibility, not matter how slim, of meeting a guy that shares the same values that I have. To each their own.
Like seriously? You think all these women that ended up with a crashed marriage didn't think their men were the best, the perfect for them? Issh
You think we are talking about plain courtship here?
We are talking about Marriage, darling and it ain't a bed of roses.

But well.. I hope you meet that perfect prince charming and he doesn't turn out to be a frog after the marriage.

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
O ye eh cheesy grin
O ye mi pa wink

Cheat beht don't lemme kash you angry grin sad
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

There are still decent guys out there, I know I deserve one, and I am getting that one. FULL STOP!!!
Amen to your prayer, sister.
But all of us are praying for one of these few decent men and if we keep praying for the same thing...We might end up having to share the few decent men among ourselves.

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:

I am a faithful husband material. Trust me cool
That's what every one of you men say until you uncloak your real self after the marriage. undecided
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Don Jazzy na marriage counselor now?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Funky1991(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
His not referring to anyone he is just advertising inyanya new single tittled HOLD ON
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
That's what every one of you men say until you uncloak your real self after the marriage. undecided

You will know a cheat when you guys are courting...there will be traits

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:

You will know a cheat when you guys are courting...there will be traits
Oh please!
You know that ain't really true.. People hide who they really are all the time, don't they?
Humans can be really deceptive, most especially MEN.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by centmanuel(m): 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
saintikechi:
why take another persons man when vacant men like us are right here.
abi o tell them say we full ground remain
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh please!
You know that ain't really true.. People hide who they really are all the time, don't they?
Humans can be really deceptive, most especially MEN.

well you are right to some aspect but you shouldnt generalize though.

The only way out is to pray for "your own husband" from God and ignore Fuckboys
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by InvertedHammer: 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
See.. There's nothing like your man or "my" man.
If you can't share your man with another woman in this generation, you are only seeking to remain alone.
Even if your man doesn't marry another woman apart from you, he will still look outside and these other women will still share "your" man with you.

Sooner we start encouraging polygamy, the better. grin grin
/
Women who flaunt material acquisitions by their husbands on social media are only advertising to the bees that there is honey.
Most women that tried it lost their "faithful" husbands to younger and professional snatchers. Who no like better thing? Gold-diggers that sleep with Aristos would not mind a younger man with loads of spare cash.
\
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by ogwucheveekee(f): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:
Ashewo no dey get man because karma will definitely come for her...
you are a muslim..polygamy is for you alone goan ask well about polygamus homes.

See them... Husband snatchers
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by curvilicious: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Man wey want make them take an, them go take am
Man wey no want make all these ashewo take am, them no go fit take am
Everything dey d rotten man hand
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
ayaside:

I am gonna be 30 years this year.I am not married. I advice married people.So,what's this issue of marriage??Is it "your marriage"? undecided

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aderola15:

O ye mi pa wink

Cheat beht don't lemme kash you angry grin sad
Correct wink wink
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by centmanuel(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
@lawlahdey you shouldnt take it too personal its human nature we all have the tendency to cheat be it man or woman. Let me ask, are you married?
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
ogwucheveekee:

Not a Muslim...take your assessment and dip it in your ass.

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
Women who flaunt material acquisitions by their husbands on social media are only advertising to the bees that there is honey.
Most women that tried it lost their "faithful" husbands to younger and professional snatchers. Who no like better thing? Gold-diggers that sleep with Aristos would not mind a younger man with loads of spare cash.
\
Correct Nigga wink wink
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
viexcey:
it only takes Grace for rich men not to cheat because if they don't chase women, women will chase them

Taa there is nothing like that, I don t chase women and I dont allow women to chase me.... its all about being discipline and respect for your wife

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by centmanuel(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
@Evaberry its like i m god sent i fit perfectly into the kind of man you wanted
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

WOW
come and marry me.. I'm 23+ and a lawyer, also have my LLM(masters) I work at Templars law firm.
Graduated with a 4.3 from university of Ibadan

I own a legal consultancy firm.

I'm single and searching for a man that can cope with my busy schedule

Does your busy schedule include za oza ROOM.... grin
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh please.. We have protection means, don't we??

See.. I'm not saying a man should turn his dick to a public one but the truth is a MAN will not remain contented with just one woman for the rest of his life.
And there's nobody stopping you from remaining single and happy if you so choose.
And so will a woman not be contented with one man for the rest of her life grin
Do me I do you Man no go vex!
Papykush:

well you are right to some aspect but you shouldnt generalize though.

The only way out is to pray for "your own husband" from God and ignore Fuckboys
Loool..But 90% of y'all are fvckboys nah.
So, the remaining 10%.. 98% of we women are praying for them.
So, how do we manage 98% to 10%??
We DIVIDE&SHARE or we choose not to take at all.
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

We are many....

Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Benignasweety:
And so will a woman not be contented with one man for the rest of her life grin
Do me I do you Man no go vex!
Well, if you think you can be okay with being a public hole.. Go for it. grin
Re: Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

WOW
come and marry me.. I'm 23+ and a lawyer, also have my LLM(masters) I work at Templars law firm.
Graduated with a 4.3 from university of Ibadan

I own a legal consultancy firm.

I'm single and searching for a man that can cope with my busy schedule
Haaaaaaaa shocked shocked

Don't be too desperate na angry

God will give you your own man at the right time babez kiss
Lawlahdey:
Loool..But 90% of y'all are fvckboys nah.
So, the remaining 10%.. 98% of we women are praying for them.
So, how do we manage 98% to 10%??
We DIVIDE&SHARE or we choose not to take at all.
Do you have a Fuckboy detector?
How do you know 90% of us are Fuckboys? Lol

Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) / Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks / Comedian Ushbebe Recreates Pretty Mike's Signature Swag At AY Live (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112