Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother (1718 Views)

She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy / What I Saw In His Phone Shattered My Heart :help! / How Can I Win This Girl Heart? Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by proxillin(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
I met this lady on facebook sometimes ago. We chatted for months as friends. It later graduated to intimate chat talk when we started professing affection. We both had feelings for eachother. She is the first to call me in the morning and I will be the one to call her before she goes to bed.

The tension was so high between us that i could nearly breath if we don't chat or talk in a day.

But I noticed she was never eager to meet me.

So I decided to tell her that we should meet and stop whatsapp dating.

Last Sunday, I approached her that we should meet on this Saturday.

She said "ok, hope we won't have sex"
I said "I can't say, I am into you, I don't know if it will or will not lead to sex"

She said "I need to know now because it will cost you"

I said "Cost me what?"

She said "10k per round"

I thought she was joking. i said "lol...be serious jor"
She said she was serious, why did I think she was joking?

I still thought she was joking, so I decided to play along. I said "10k is too much for a round, I will pay her 15k for the whole day"

She said "15k...but little sex"...SHe then started sending me her nasty pictures (her boobs, hips, VJ). I nearly fainted. I could not believe my eyes. I suddenly developed fever, my stomach started cramping as if I had running stomach. I was so shocked to the bone marrow. I pray I never feel that way again.

And we have been chatting for 4 months and she never mentioned she was into that shiiit.

I felt sick for 2 days. But she is still coming anyways. I am thinking of calling off the meeting. I have feelings for her. Part of me want to meet her, part of me hate her. She has a good personality.

I feel she wasted my time.

Can any good come out of our meeting?
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by aristocrazzy: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Don't go, don't go. Gimme the contact lemme check if it's the same girl that sent me her nudes yesterday.
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by Divay22(f): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
See market. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Op you picked the wrong lottery ticket

She is what she is,too bad you have fallen so deep with her.....
Let her come but don't touch her,you can just talk in an open space,give her T. Fare when going back and erase her out of your mind and life.....

Take heart

3 Likes

Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by ikp120(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
proxillin:
I met this lady on facebook sometimes ago. We chatted for months as friends. It later graduated to intimate chat talk when we started professing affection. We both had feelings for eachother. She is the first to call me in the morning and I will be the one to call her before she goes to bed.

The tension was so high between us that i could nearly breath if we don't chat or talk in a day.

I said "I can't say, I am into you, I don't know if it will or will not lead to sex"

I said "Cost me what?"

She said "10k per round"

I still thought she was joking, so I decided to play along. I said "10k is too much for a round, I will pay her 15k for the whole day"

She said "15k...but little sex"...SHe then started sending me her nasty pictures (her boobs, hips, VJ). I nearly fainted. I could not believe my eyes. I suddenly developed fever, my stomach started cramping as if I had running stomach. I was so shocked to the bone marrow. I pray I never feel that way again.

And we have been chatting for 4 months and she never mentioned she was into that shiiit.

I felt sick for 2 days. But she is still coming anyways. I am thinking of calling off the meeting. I have feelings for her. Part of me want to meet her, part of me hate her. She has a good personality.

Lolzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
It is cheaper to just host her for a couple of days. Try not to sleep with her, then pay her off, not without telling her that you dont sleep with prostitutes. Dont use the word "ashawo", that word has no weight any longer to them. Just use the simple English "I am sorry, I dont sleep with prostitutes, I spent 4 months chatting with you not knowing you are a prostitute. I am sorry for wasting your business hours"

6 Likes

Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by ikp120(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:

Let her come but don't touch her,you can just talk in an open space,give her T. Fare when going back and erase her out of your mind and life.....

Take heart

Baby what's up? wink
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by REIIGN(m): 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Meet her, give her the money, then tell her how you feel about her. Don't touch her, just let her go.

Thank me later.
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by proxillin(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:

Take heart

Will try that
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by Divay22(f): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
ikp120:

Baby what's up? wink
i dey fine.....

I'm following your Pigin English signature
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by proxillin(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
It is cheaper to just host her for a couple of days. Try not to sleep with her, then pay her off, not without telling her that you dont sleep with prostitutes. Dont use the word "ashawo", that word has no weight any longer to them. Just use the simple English "I am sorry, I dont sleep with prostitutes, I spent 4 months chatting with you not knowing you are a prostitute. I am sorry for wasting your business hours"

I won't host her for days oo...Thats like looking for trouble...the devil is creative.
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by waluga(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
why are yuh shocked or surprised...it normal and for the world a very good personalty...remember OLOSHO have the best customer relation service...they can make yuh fall in love with the vjay until ur pocket is empty... wink cheesy grin
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
proxillin:

I won't host her for days oo...Thats like looking for trouble...the devil is creative.

If you cant even control your dicck, then you cant control your superior thoughts ? There is a possibility that you will sleep with that girl because it seems you already have weakness for her. Just use the CD bro.
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by ikp120(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
i dey fine.....

I'm following your Pigin English signature

grin grin grin grin

I like you sha. You really made a lot ot sense with that your location on ya profile. Abeg which state you dey? wink wink
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by JacksonD7: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
proxillin:

I said "Cost me what?"

She said "10k per round"

I suggest you drop her and move on, a lady like that is definetly not worth it. You deserve better.
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by JacksonD7: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Coming across stories like this kinda makes you wonder, are there decent women left in this country anymore?.
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lol
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by Divay22(f): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin grin grin

I like you sha. You really made a lot ot sense with that your location on ya profile. Abeg which state you dey? wink wink
Warri for delta state
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by proxillin(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
JacksonD7:

Coming across stories like this kinda makes you wonder, are there decent women left in this country anymore?.

There are. You just need to keep looking. Unfortunately, its men that are spoiling them
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by boomssey(f): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
proxillin:

I said "Cost me what?"

She said "10k per round"

kpele o!
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by babtaima(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
proxillin:

There are. You just need to keep looking. Unfortunately, its men that are spoiling them
How?
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by proxillin(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
babtaima:

How?

WHo are these cwaraft girls sleeping with? Are they not men?
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
You don jam runs babe.
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
"I'm in love with an olosho". Nice song theme
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by uhalauju(f): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
proxillin:

My one cent is, invite her over just for that day but make sure you have about #10,000- #15,000 to give her. In the course of ur chat, u can just chip in some piece of advise to her on the dangers of what she's into. After which, u will give her the money to go back to where she's coming from.
No matter how hard her conscience is, I'm sure ur kind gesture will melt it.

NOTE: You may be the CHANGE she needs.

1 Like

Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by proxillin(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
"I'm in love with an olosho". Nice song theme

angry tongue
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by ikp120(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
Warri for delta state
Wow! Nice place. I dey fear Warri babes o. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by Divay22(f): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
ikp120:

Wow! Nice place. I dey fear Warri babes o. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
eya
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by enuk80(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
see as people dey say give her d 10k like say NA small money...with the look of things, the op has no money...oga bone anything change because she can never change...any kind gesture you do to her, just note that someone else has done that to her before..so don't waste her time...NA her business she dey trade o and i promise you she has STDs that she wants to transfer freely to any man that comes her way...

wake up and kill that feeling instantly

1 Like

Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by ikp120(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
eya
Lol. So baby are you a student?
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by antieverything(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
u min olosho stabbed ur heart...? lmao,!! i call man-xlut! grin
Re: She Stabbed My Heart - Help A Brother by Olasco93: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
A man who hangs around a beautiful girl without saying a word ends up fetching water for guest on her wedding day.
Be wise. A person that sends you nasty things, "...has good personality..."
Continue deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him / In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage / My Girlfriend's Phone Is Always Off Whenever We Are Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.