Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy (969 Views)

Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy) / Has A Friend Tried To Harm You Out Of Jealousy ? / 5 Terrible Effects Of Jealousy To Your Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy by mmadu5(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
this happened in my neighborhood, my close friend got stabbed by her so called gf because of jealousy thank God he survived , some girls are evil , if a guy doesn't want you anymore why must you get jealous over his life or affairs months later , .
Re: She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy by mmadu5(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
women are evil
Re: She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy by rickleye: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
There is more to the story of course. That as it may be - There is no cause or reason to take up arms and maim someone else. He dies and it becomes manslaughter. He's lost his life and so have you. I know it is difficult but JUST WALK AWAY.
Re: She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy by chiommy123(f): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Op why don't you want to also tell us what your friend did to her. Stabbing him was too extreme. Move on with your life and watch karma visit him at the right time.
Re: She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy by mmadu5(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
chiommy123:
Op why don't you want to also tell us what your friend did to her. Stabbing him was too extreme. Move on with your life and watch karma visit him at the right time.

they broke up , months ago , all of a sudden the girl visited him and immediately he opened the door she stabbed him twice i guess because he moved on without her and already dating another woman she knows , , . fear women
Re: She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy by Oreofepeters: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
women the devil next door.
Re: She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy by mmadu5(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
women disgusting scums especially those ones with low self esteem they can kill if you ever leave them ,
Re: She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy by IamPlato(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2018

There Different Types Of Girls. There Are Some You Can Tell To Get Lost from Your Life, there Are Some You Must Beg Them To Leave, some You Must Pay Them To Leave but The Most Dangerous Ones...

You Dont Beg These One neither Do You Beg Or Pay Them, All You Do Is Run Away And Never Come Back Town in Your Life

1 Like

Re: She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy by mimimile93: 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
mmadu5:
women are evil
They are not.
Re: She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy by hkidola00(m): 12:24am On Oct 04, 2018
mimimile93:

They are not.
like seriously is dis d same mimimile
Re: She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy by wingmanII: 6:50am On Oct 04, 2018
chiommy123:

Which karma? Karma does not avenge for fornicators.
Re: She Stabbed Him Because Of Jealousy by mmadu5(m): 2:07am On Dec 27, 2018
Fear women

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote's Nephew Mohammed Weds Malaysian Billionaire's Daughter / When I Had My Daughter I Became Insecure During Sex,It Changed When I Masturbate / Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.