Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,955 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him (1769 Views)

Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him by Arsenalholic(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wawu! The response from this man to his lover further buttresses the point that most men are scum – according to the Whatsapp chat which was sent to relationship expert, Joro, the lady had told her married lover that she is pregnant for him and the way he responded has us in awe.

From claiming to be impotent and going to the extent of saying his kids are adopted, the response this man gave is totally shocking. The chat itself is self explanatory, so it’s preferable you be in a state of shock as we were in after we read it.

The lady says she is a good Christian and a sickle cell patient so having an abortion is out of the question.

Can you help?

Source: http://gistvilla.co/2017/03/12/what-see-the-shocking-response-a-married-man-gave-his-lover-after-she-claimed-she-was-pregnant-for-him/

Knock yourself out:

Re: Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Stale! I saw this when I was in SS1
Re: Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him by sirOrubebe: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
The person that wrote men are scum up there needs to have her brain checked.

The lady that went to spread her legs yakata for a married man no be scum abi?

And to worsen the whole thing, she says she a good christian...

3 Likes

Re: Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hehehe, she wan hook the man with pregnancy
Re: Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him by REIIGN(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
LOL
Re: Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him by McBrooklyn(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him by themonk(m): 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
And you are in SS1 third term now, isnt it? undecided
Re: Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him by thesicilian: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
where are you now?
Re: Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him by thesicilian: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
No matter how bad a girl can, she will never accuse you of being the owner of her pregnancy if you haven't slept with her.
Re: Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
themonk:

And you are in SS1 third term now, isnt it? undecided

thesicilian:
where are you now?

Seeking admission
Re: Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him by thunderfiremods(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
werey man...when u dey dig...u no knw say she be alaileko... ....ur brain is faded
Re: Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him by themonk(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Seeking admission
Goodluck bro
Re: Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
themonk:

Goodluck bro
grin
Re: Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
She is even calling her so called boyfriend "sir" pathetic
Free advise to the ladies: if you are single, give married men attention at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him by thesicilian: 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Seeking admission
Best of luck!
Re: Savage! See Reply A Married Man Gave His Gf Who Claimed She's Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
thesicilian:

Best of luck!
you too

(1) (Reply)

20 Hot Mind Blowing Things That Turn Guys On Every Single Time / Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics) / Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.