Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Kfc In Nigeria - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kfc In Nigeria (20193 Views)

How To Prepare KFC Fried Chicken (yes You Can Do It All By Yourself) / KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken / How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Outstrip(f): 3:06am On Apr 10, 2010
It was in the house everyday when I was in Nigeria recently. I only ate it once though but my cousin and niece ate it almost every evening
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2010
tRoOE:

It a bad idea havin that nasty KFC in Nigeria
I can see the obesity rasing lipsrsealed

So Nigerians were all slim before the launch of KFC?

Obesity has always been part of Nigeria - besides, no one's forced to buy KFC. There's a clear choice.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Sissy3(f): 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2010
tRoOE:

It a bad idea havin that nasty KFC in Nigeria
I can see the obesity rasing lipsrsealed

if only all nigerians can afford to eat KFC everyday or every other day then your obesity claim would have . . . . . . . . .
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by norman09: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2010
yeah i love  Kfc chicken In Nigeria,  but i can make it,

that is why i can feel same taste like Nigeria, recipe is, click below

http://www.kfcchickenrecipe.com/how-to-make-kfc-original-fried-chicken.html
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by yvyy(f): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
whats d buzz about KFc ,its at city mall onikan go pay a visit if u like it good if u dnt like it and cant afford it pls cut ur coat to ur size.i think their price is good and i love their chiken and chips.i also love their packaging.

it ought to be a good thing that Kfc saw nigeria as a place that will broaden their market.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by LadyDee1(f): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2010
yvyy:

whats d buzz about KFc ,its at city mall onikan go pay a visit if u like it good if u dnt like it and cant afford it pls cut your coat to your size.i think their price is good and i love their chiken and chips.i also love their packaging.

it ought to be a good thing that Kfc saw nigeria as a place that will broaden their market.

Exactly!!
Im sorry to say i was just discussing this with my dad who just came on holidays to the UK and fast food chains in 9ja are not of great standard,

KFC franchise is a great idea in my opinion,  There opening more restaurants all over Abuja too,

Im just happy they saw Nigeria as a viable and condusive place to expand business.
Let other Western companies see this and do the same, before you know it people wont see the difference in 9ja and western countries,

Up 9JA!!!!!
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Orilee9ice(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2010
Its not just at Onikan now, they also have one in Shoprite in Lekki, the other day i went there out of Curiousity and they actually opened the Door for me, the staff were very polite 2 and told me what package will suit my family, and even opened the door for me on the way out as well, Now that will NEVER HAPPEN HERE IN LONDON in fact if you are not careful the door wil swing in YA FACE, grin

, and the chicken was tasty too, shocked they have improved, so i take back what i said earlier in January, wink
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by ceasyc(f): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2010
Orilee9ice:

Its not just at Onikan now, they also have one in Shoprite in Lekki, the other day i went there out of Curiousity and they actually opened the Door for me, the staff were very polite 2 and told me what package will suit my family, and even opened the door for me on the way out as well, Now that will NEVER HAPPEN HERE IN LONDON in fact if you are not careful the door wil swing in YA FACE, grin

, and the chicken was tasty too, shocked they have improved, so i take back what i said earlier in January, wink

lol. labour is so cheap in 9ja, dem doormen opening n closing door must b earning peanuts compared to wages/salary in d uk
guess u know how much dey will pay sum1 in d uk for opening n closing door 4 customers. wetin b minimum wage now sef 4 uk?

so dats just waste of money 4 employing a doorman at a food joint in d uk. open d door ya sef jo e go close by imself but if u go to sum food joints d door opens n closes by itself

anyhoo @topic dis is real good ohh, must go there sum time. hope dis 1 good oh cos d burgers (beef) wey dem get 4 india was disgusting, dont even know wot d heck dey put inside. i neva knew dey dont eat beef. ewww. other than that everything else was cool n soooooo cheap

luv kfc
luv mcdonalds
luv chicken n chips
luv burger king

but i dont eat dem everyday tho, i prefer 9ja n home made food
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by InkedNerd(f): 1:53am On Oct 17, 2010
Ewwwww, everyone please stay away from that place.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2010
^^^ Why's that, Inky? undecided
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
you guys you didnt have KFC

my zim KFC sell better tastey foods than UK one
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

you guys you didnt have KFC
my zim KFC sell better tastey foods than UK one

Your opinion on "tasty" is subjective. Some may like the UK menu, and detest the Zimbabwean one.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2010
Siena:

Your opinion on "tasty" is subjective. Some may like the UK menu, and detest the Zimbabwean one.

think business wise

they will never sell what if is mainly USA flavoured they want to make profit so they will sell what is nigerian flavoured
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by InkedNerd(f): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2010
Siena:

^^^ Why's that, Inky?  undecided

Honestly, I think the presence of a KFC there will be detrimental to the health of the Nigerian people. We all know for a fact that that stuff is no good. I'm not gonna lie, I eat fast food but not consistently. I usually feel sick afterward since I'm not used to eating it as often as other people. I have a friend who eats fast food every single day. Anyway, I was just saying to stay away for health reasons. Most likely the people who are gonna be buying the food aren't gonna be buying things that are healthy. I would assume they'd probably go for items on the menu that's fried and perhaps not so healthy undecided. It's like here in the US. Although there are healthier options, people tend to choose the options that aren't healthy. My mom was telling me about how she went to Mr. Biggs in Nigeria and how the Nigerian fast food restaurant weren't up to par with their western counterparts which is a shame. There is absolutely no reason for them to have substandard fast food restaurants.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 18, 2010
Lady Dee:

Exactly!!
Im sorry to say i was just discussing this with my dad who just came on holidays to the UK and fast food chains in 9ja are not of great standard,
KFC franchise is a great idea in my opinion, There opening more restaurants all over Abuja too,

Im just happy they saw Nigeria as a viable and condusive place to expand business.
Let other Western companies see this and do the same, before you know it people wont see the difference in 9ja and western countries,
Up 9JA!!!!!

Which Nigeria is this?
Most Nigerian fast food chains are better both enviromentally and food wise, in my own opinion.
Is it KFC that their chicken tastes like something that is overwashed? Tasting like cloth? undecided
I admire the business angle about them coming to Nigeria, but honestly our fastfood is 100% better, if we want to compare.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by bkbabe97y(m): 7:06am On Oct 18, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

My mom was telling me about how she went to Mr. Biggs in Nigeria and how the Nigerian fast food restaurant weren't up to part with their western counterparts which is a shame. There is absolutely no reason for them to have substandard fast food restaurants.

Baby, the bolded is supposed to be "up to par", not "Up to PART". . . .

Dang, to think I was already telling my sisters about you!
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by InkedNerd(f): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Baby, the bolded is supposed to be "up to par", not "Up to PART". . . .

Dang, to think I was already telling my sisters about you!

Shut up. It was a typo sheesh tongue.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Ibomade1: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2010
All Hail the Colonel grin
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by luap: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2010
Welcome to the American Diet. I read a book about heart disease study in the USA. Come to find out that many Africans had a much lower rate of heart attacks compared to Black American counterparts.

The culprit was the American diet.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by InkedNerd(f): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2010
Of course its the American diet. I have a friend who eats at Taco Bell every single day!!! tongue I was telling my bestfriend about some of the fruits and vegetables I like to eat and the boy nearly threw up when I mentioned it. With the way he reacted, you would have thought I told him I ate dog crap. There are some people that haven't touched or eaten fruits or vegetables since they were little kids.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by bkbabe97y(m): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

There are some people that haven't touched or eaten fruits or vegetables since they were little kids.[/font][/size]

I know! Just like me, I aint smoked in like 4 days! Such a long time!

What? Ganja nah no vegetable?

Bumborasclatt. Me na know dread!
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by InkedNerd(f): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I know! Just like me, I aint smoked in like 4 days! Such a long time!

What? Ganja nah no vegetable?

Bumborasclatt. Me na know dread!

Pot head undecided
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by bkbabe97y(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2010
^^^She's loving this "Pot Head"^^^

P.S: I dont smoke often tho. U?
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by InkedNerd(f): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2010
bk.babe97y:

^^^She's loving this "Pot Head"^^^

P.S: I dont smoke often tho. U?

I don't love you tongue. Never smoke a day in my life. . . Doesn't mean I wouldn't try it though.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by snthesis(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2010
KFC don dey 9ja 4 awhile nw- kini big deal
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by bkbabe97y(m): 12:38am On Oct 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I don't love you tongue. Never smoke a day in my life. . . Doesn't mean I wouldn't try it though.

Nice! U wanna try it this weekend? grin

We can plan a escapade when my WIFE goes outta town. The binch is my 4th wife and we getting divorced soon.

Just remember where the Fire Escape is so if she comes home unexpectedly. . . . . . .
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by InkedNerd(f): 1:19am On Oct 19, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Nice! U wanna try it this weekend? grin

We can plan a escapade when my WIFE goes outta town. The binch is my 4th wife and we getting divorced soon.

Just remember where the Fire Escape is so if she comes home unexpectedly. . . . . . .

I wouldn't mind trying it. . . Just not with you grin. Besides, I have people that can provide me with some if I need it. And I don't run from anyone. Runnin' down fire escapes isn't my forte. tongue
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by bkbabe97y(m): 1:50am On Oct 19, 2010
^^^wow, some people sure know how to poop on a party. . . . .^^^
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by bkbabe97y(m): 2:23am On Oct 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

And I don't run from anyone.

Oh, trust me, my biyytch run into u IN OUR HOME [/b]ur anthem bound to change!

Inked_Nerd:

[size=11pt][font=times]
Runnin' down fire escapes isn't my forte. tongue

Well, like everything in life theres always other options. I aint saying u "bound" by the Fire escape route! I mean, if u packing a mean right hook, I'm guessing u can knock her aszz out and flee thru the [b]front door
! Or, if u like my typical, thorough-bred, BK binches, then u should be packing at least a .22 caliber. . . . .
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by bkbabe97y(m): 3:45am On Oct 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

[size=11pt][font=times]
I wouldn't mind trying it. . . Just not with you

Oh, it had better not be with me.

If u smoke with me I'm only feeding u that Dro (maybe Kush or Hayes). . . . Lol,

And I'm definitely smashing. lol. And trust me se.x feels best when u got some Kush inna yah insides! lol

What u say w try it in like 2 weeks! cool
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by InkedNerd(f): 4:27am On Oct 19, 2010
bk.babe97y:

^^^wow, some people sure know how to poop on a party. . . . .^^^

lol

bk.babe97y:

Oh, trust me, my biyytch run into u IN OUR HOME [/b]your anthem bound to change!

Well, like everything in life theres always other options. I aint saying u "bound" by the Fire escape route! I mean, if u packing a mean right hook, I'm guessing u can knock her aszz out and flee thru the [b]front door
! Or, if u like my typical, thorough-bred, BK binches, then u should be packing at least a .22 caliber. . . . .

Lmao, whatever tongue.

bk.babe97y:

Oh, it had better not be with me.

If u smoke with me I'm only feeding u that Dro (maybe Kush or Hayes). . . . Lol,

And I'm definitely smashing. lol. And trust me se.x feels best when u got some Kush inna yah insides! lol

What u say w try it in like 2 weeks! cool

Ummm how about no tongue. The only thing you're gonna be smashin' is your hands and that thing between your legs
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2010
LMAO @ Inky and Bk. grin How did this thread digress so wildly?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry / Torley Vs Moet: Which One Should You Buy This Festive Season? / How To Make Delicious Ofada Sauce With Ease In Details (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.