Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Kfc In Nigeria - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kfc In Nigeria (20192 Views)

How To Prepare KFC Fried Chicken (yes You Can Do It All By Yourself) / KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken / How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kfc In Nigeria by bkbabe97y(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2010
Siena:

LMAO @ Inky and Bk. grin How did this thread digress so wildly?

Nothing "digressed"! lol

She sounds sexy! And is not afraid to state her position on all things sexual. . . .

So, I wanna "taste" and see if she's all that. But, now she fronting. Its all good tho!

P.S: Siena, is that ur family in the pic? U got a beautiful family if it is! Nice pic too!
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by InkedNerd(f): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Nothing "digressed"! lol

She sounds sexy! And is not afraid to state her position on all things sexual. . . .

So, I wanna "taste" and see if she's all that. But, now she fronting. Its all good tho!

P.S: Siena, is that your family in the pic? U got a beautiful family if it is! Nice pic too!

Who's frontin'? I told you I was just being cautious.

Siena:

LMAO @ Inky and Bk. grin How did this thread digress so wildly?

Sorry didn't mean to derail the thread.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by bkbabe97y(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

[font=times][size=11pt]
Who's frontin'? I told you I was just being cautious.

Babes, u been went past cautious and took the turn around the corner. . . .

Facial pic please. Or is there something u hiding?
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2010
bk.babe97y:

P.S: Siena, is that your family in the pic? U got a beautiful family if it is! Nice pic too!

Yes, that's myself and my girls, thanks for the compliments. smiley

Inked_Nerd:

Sorry didn't mean to derail the thread.

That's okay, Inky. I was only kidding. wink
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 2:34am On Feb 26, 2011
With the lack of adequate healthcare in Nigeria, hormone infested chicken is certainly not the way to go.

Heart attack, obesity, diabete, women who mustache and beard, kaaaaiiii yuck!!
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Kasandra09(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2011
yeah agreed, i also make kfc chicken on every Saturday evening, For my recipe, http://www.chickenrecipesecret.com
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Giovanny(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2011
yeah i agree KFC is loving in through out the world, I am KFC lover, always like to ate KFC chicken, that is why i find out the original KFC chicken recipe, and last Saturday, i tried first time, and my family appreciated me a lot,

If anyone want then click here, http://www.chickenrecipesecret.com
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Jenalynn(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2011
I know the original KFC chicken recipe, try,  KFC Recipe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry / Torley Vs Moet: Which One Should You Buy This Festive Season? / How To Make Delicious Ofada Sauce With Ease In Details (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.