Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv (46793 Views)

UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Kingbusssy(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
wake me up when emir of ilorin leaves kwara state grin

Cc: Rilwayne001 sarrki madridguy

Isokay

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by MikaSoko(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2017
One Nigeria indeed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by xreal: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2017
hucienda:

Tell me. Is it in the north, M. xreal?

It's an highly historical town in Osun State.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by hucienda: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2017
xreal:

It's an highly historical town in Osun State.

Fact. And where is the state located on the country's map? North or South?

2 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by harffie(m): 8:00am On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
wake me up when emir of ilorin leaves kwara state grin

Cc: Rilwayne001 sarrki madridguy
lol.... I once had a debate with a top notch lawyer during my travels. The guy said that it's impossible by law to drive those guys out. I still don't believe that sh$t.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by xreal: 8:02am On Mar 10, 2017
hucienda:

Fact. And where is the state located on the country's map? North or South?

West, or better still South West.

2 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by hucienda: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2017
xreal:

West, or better still South West.

There you have your answer.

There's also the South East and the South South.

Key is where are all three located? In the South.

Surely you know the country was previously the Northern and Southern protectorates prior 1 January 1914.

6 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by dacovajnr: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2017
bettercreature:
I said it few days ago Ile-ife people are fully armed,they are battle ready because of the last Modakeke vs Ile-ife war that ended around year 2002
I don't think the Hausas can ever have upper hand
2003 actually...They're are always War Thirsty
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by jaymozeh(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2017
I no why they go dey claim land in anoda man's state.....it serves them right

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by oooppp2(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
2003 actually...They're are always War Thirsty

CAN THEY MATCH THE BLOOD CRAVING NORTH SUPPORRED BY MILITARY

2 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by owoeyeadeyinka(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2017
It seems these hausas re indirectly calling for d separation of Nigeria.
Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by abu12: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2017
emmasege:
My advice to my fellow Yorubas in the north is to watch their movements this weekend, particularly tomorrow after Jumat prayers in the north. Those who live or have lived in the north should understand what I'm saying.

hausa don't know yoruba or ibo or igala has fa you are wearing jeans trousers you are in for it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by LOGDAN(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2017
cool
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by mikeweezy(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2017
them have change it for the hausa now before it's the other way round
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2017
The tribal hatred on this thread is so thick in the air I can almost touch it cryThe tribal hatred on this thread is so thick in the air I can almost touch it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by xreal: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2017
hucienda:

Surely you know the country was previously the Northern and Southern protectorates prior 1 January 1914.

ok, now I understand your point.

thumbs up.

4 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by dacovajnr: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2017
hucienda:

Bro you get tym Oooo! I been dey watch the yama yama d guy been dey yarn

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by wristbangle: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Just look at how Hatred and tribalism brewed in this thread. So many deleted comments yet peeps don't want to give up hence throwing jibes at each other continuously.

Honestly the ethnic tribes ( most especially SW and SE) bashing each other should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. I am not surprise since they are kids still being spoon fed by their parents and grandparents as well.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by gbegemaster(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2017
The deleted posts are much oh. Hope its not a personal crusade? Looks like this post has hit very strong nerve or nerves.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by tifany89(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2017
disumusa:
yes by ignorance type of yours
U r d ignorant one here. Election period dey r one but aside dat u want us to differentiate dem abi? U think u r doing me? U r doing urself
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Johnnyessence(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2017
oooppp2:

Pray they dont start killing yorubas in the north today after their friday prayer

I learnt they are usually brainwashed in their mosque to unleash mayhem
I pray they don't retaliate back in their various mosque or in their various community. The wednesday violence that happens in Ile ife was been affected by both hausa and yoruba people. What everyone want is peace not violence.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by SycophanticGoat: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2017
Pritypussi:
Soon they will evacuate Osus like that from yorubaland.. it's inevitable

Hehehehe! See how foolish some people are. They leave people who they're always clashing with, people who are always clashing with the rest of the country and they're talking about evacuating Osun or whatever you call it. This is why they will continue to use you politically and always regard you and other foolish southerners as second class citizens. Don't open your eyes oh.. Keep sleeping on a bike.

6 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Karlman: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2017
nyabinghi:
Igbos are next to be dealt with
...i cant wait to see you at the war front mr oaf...me grt grand father used ta sat at dinner on scores of skulls of his enemies ...i always dream of doing dat too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA / FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan / #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.