Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv (47216 Views)

UN Begins Evacuation Of Aid Workers After Deadly Boko Haram Attack. Photos / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:55am On Mar 10, 2017
oooppp2:

CAN THEY MATCH THE BLOOD CRAVING NORTH SUPPORRED BY MILITARY
Because na only hausa dey Naijiria military abi? Unless they want the whole mess to metamorphose into a full blown war, they won't dare. undecided

©YBR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by ebenholer(m): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2017
lozairio:
Yes ooh the blood of the hausa/fulani will be given to the earth to drink and birds of the sky will feed on their flesh why should i love someone who hates me
You outght to. Their hatred can be neutralized by your love.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by omofunaab(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Some people are wishing for a reprisal attack today.

Well, that's too bad
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Earth2Metahuman: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2017
TundeHashim:
it's not a matter of the "south waking up"...it's stupidity of the highest order..in all civil and sane environments, massacre should not be a response to mere conflicts between two private persons..thought the Yorubas were civil...if a reprisal attack is carried out in Kano or let's waytoOkay Kaduna..it'll lead to a circumstance neither partly could control. as such..those involved in the barbaric act of massacre should be brought to justice irrespective of the fact that they are Hausas or Yorubas..
civility when your people are being killed over meaningless things? What sort of civility is that?
If your loved ones are among those who those blood thirsty vampires killed, are you gonna come here and preach civility?

That's a strong message to all tribes in nigeria including the flatheaded land grabbers. Restrict your madness to your region. Don't bring your madness to sw. We will break your head.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Earth2Metahuman: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2017
oooppp2:

KEYPAY WARRIOR SHOW YOUR STRENGHT IN IFE.......WITH ALL YOUR 7LIVES U WERE A BILLION MILES AWAYS FROM WERE YOUR STRENGHT IS NEEDED....... BUT YOU COME HERE TO HIDE BEHIND A KEYBOARD TO REGURGITATED A STALE OLD LINE......... Y DINT YOU OPEN CAN OF SNAKES INSTEAD

you dey mind the flarons who only does his fighting behind keyboards and uses fasting and prayer as his weapon cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by lozairio(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2017
ebenholer:

You outght to. Their hatred can be neutralized by your love.
Never instead i make and wage relentless war,
secretly or openly, against all hausa/fulani and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth, and I will spare neither sex, age nor condition, and I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous bastard rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants
heads against the wall, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. And when the same cannot be
done openly, I will secretly use the poison cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the
leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity or authority of the person or persons whatsoever
may be their condition in life, either public or private

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by nyabinghi(m): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2017
pavy:

Imagine the rubbish u are typing with ur hands, and u are even proud of the atrocities of ur forefathers (I'm sure they are paying for their sins where ever they are right now). You are a disgrace to humanity
they are still fucking your people up
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Earth2Metahuman: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2017
oooppp2:

channel your strenght to those killing you at ife for once show some strangth b4 calling for the next people to attack ewarrior
and who are those killing you in ife?

You think yorubas are coward that will fast and pray problems away? grin

Oga ade, the message is out as seen by the killings of trespassing hausas yesterday. Now know your boundary or suffer the same faith.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by ogechijohn(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

Oga ade, the message is out as seen by the killings of trespassing hausas yesterday. Now know your boundary or suffer the same faith.

Egbon calm down
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Earth2Metahuman: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2017
ogechijohn:

Egbon calm down
oshe jare aburo grin

2 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Ishilove: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2017
gbegemaster:
The deleted posts are much oh. Hope its not a personal crusade? Looks like this post has hit very strong nerve or nerves.
The hidden comments were most likely insensitive comments from people who have lost their moral compass and have no fear of God

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by femiphillips007(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by elfico(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2017
This thread deserves an award highest number of hidden posts that had been seen on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by mightyhazel: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2017
ebenholer:

Your statement is incriminating... and needs a back up evidences. I guest you were in the environ of d incidence . Shed more light so that police can take extra action. No ethnic biase on dis issue.
there is a thread 2 it here on nairaland,...search and read up on it! It's here in politics section
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by oooppp2(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2017
femiphillips007:

Don't mind that dude..I reside in ife in fact am a student of OAU, there is a river called gbenekan along items axis..the yoruba there were slaughtering the hausa and throwing them into the river..for 2 days now,u cant see any suya seller in ife or carrot or water melon seller..there are even no beggars in ife at the moment..they all ran to morre police station for protection but I wasn't even happy with the police because my uncle that was killed in kano ran to the police station as well and the hausa police men pushed them all out for them to be slaughtered. .the yoruba policemen in ife should have done the same as well.if you listened to core tv news last night. .you would see lots of hausas saying "o ti tan" meaning it has finished.I believe terror should be fought with terror

Good one

But I dnt tink making it public is safe

Violence is not good but violence begets violence

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by hotwax: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2017
In solidarity with my Hausa brothers. It shouldnt have been Ile-Ife.

Ile-Ife is too dangerous to pick a fight. Those people no get joy ooo.

They are armed to the tooth there, they are always battle ready. Modeke - Ife war can break out at any time, so the 2 sides are ever ready.

But the bad of it all is Modeke united with Ile-Ife to fight Hausas. Hausas or Foreigners stand 0% chance there.

Next time, go to mile 2 in Lagos or Enugu to fight. There, no one will challenge. But Ile-Ife? Suicide mission!!

5 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2017
Trone:
you're mentioning me, sir
Lol. Great sense of humor
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Ngozi123(f): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

What we're seeing in Ile Ife is exactly what we saw in Aba and other areas in the country. Stop chest beating here; this has happened before in the country and will continue to happen until the NPF becomes a competent police force. The major issue here is that there are certain people, mostly from the North, who think that they're above the law and can treat people from other regions however they like. This, coupled with Nigeria's inclination towards jungle justice, is a perfect recipe for violence. You could actually say that both sides are ignoring the law here. What is the point of the Nigerian judiciary and the people who are supposed to enforce it (the police)?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by ebenholer(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2017
mightyhazel:
there is a thread 2 it here on nairaland,...search and read up on it! It's here in politics section
Thanks understood.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by hotwax: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2017
Ngozi123:

What we're seeing in Ile Ife is exactly what we saw in Aba and other areas in the country. Stop chest beating here; this has happened before in the country and will continue to happen until the NPF becomes a competent police force. The major issue here is that there are certain people, mostly from the North, who think that they're above the law and can treat people from other regions however they like. This, coupled with Nigeria's inclination towards jungle justice, is a perfect recipe for violence. You could actually say that both sides are ignoring the law here. What is the point of the Nigerian judiciary and the people who are supposed to enforce it (the police)?

We didnt see that in anywhere. In Enugu, everyone ran away. They made Suya out Enugu people. They are 2 different things entirely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Ngozi123(f): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2017
hotwax:

We didnt see that in anywhere. In Enugu, everyone ran away. They made Suya out Enugu people. They are 2 different things entirely.

It's sad that this is all you got from my post... undecided

Almost the exact same thing happened in Aba a few months ago; it was all over Nairaland. Anyway, my point was that this type of violence is a recurring theme in the country and nothing is being done to prevent it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Earth2Metahuman: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Ngozi123:

don't compare anything. We saw how fulani herdsment went on rampage in enugu and all the people could do was fast and pray and wished their problems away while they form idp in enugu.

I agreed though, when northerners are the victim, police will quickly swing in to action, but when southerners are the victim, you wonder if we really have police in nigeria.

But the message is out and clear, no one has monopoly over violence.
If they think they are mad, they should know where to throw their madness and definitely not south west.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by femiphillips007(m): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2017
I

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Ngozi123(f): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
don't compare anything. We saw our fulani herdsment went on rampage in enugu and all the people could do is fast and pray and wish their problems away while they form idp in enugu.

I agreed though, when northerners are the victim, police will quickly swing in to action, but when southerners are the victim, you wonder if we really have police in nigeria.

If they think they are mad, they should know where to throw their madness and definitely not south west.

These 'Fulani herdsmen' have the full support of the Nigerian military and police. Have you ever wondered how they're able to escape so quickly after an attack without detection or how the Nigerian security forces are always ready to 'intercept' reprisal attacks from the indigenes? They're not just simple reacting quickly, they're intercepting the attacks before they've even been committed.

We saw a similar event occur in Aba just a few months ago plus I'm sure that many more of the sort have happened across the country over the last few years. The point I was trying to make is that Nigeria is so prone to violence that some people are starting to accept and even praise it. No proactive measures are being taken to prevent this sort of thing in the future, it's all so reactive. This is not how a civilised country behaves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Earth2Metahuman: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2017
Ngozi123:

These 'Fulani herdsmen' have the full support of the Nigerian military and police. Have you ever wondered how they're able to escape so quickly after an attack without detection or how the Nigerian security forces are always ready to 'intercept' reprisal attacks from the indigenes? They're not just simple reacting quickly, they're intercepting the attacks before they've even been committed.

We saw a similar event occur in Aba just a few months ago plus I'm sure that many more of the sort have happened across the country over the last few years. The point I was trying to make is that Nigeria is so prone to violence that some people are starting to accept and even praise it. No proactive measures are being taken to prevent this sort of thing in the future, it's all so reactive. This is not how a civilised country behaves.
abegi

No give excuse for the cowardice of those enugu people. They cower at the face of rampaging herdsmen. I don't recall any similar event anywhere in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by oooppp2(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
don't compare anything. We saw how fulani herdsment went on rampage in enugu and all the people could do is fast and pray and wish their problems away while they form idp in enugu.

U probably didn't see well....... the whole of south east is militarized if you stay there u wont argue..... the so called balless herdsmen attack only remote villages in the night.... and when youth try to retaliate the army picked them it took the intervention of DSP to rescue them

So my man what you tink you are seeing is nothing.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by oooppp2(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
abegi

No give excuse for the cowardice of those enugu people. They cower at the face of rampaging herdsmen. I don't recall any similar event anywhere in nigeria.

If u want it that way yorubas are notorious for their cowardice

It is the truth so deal with it
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2017
wristbangle:
Just look at how Hatred and tribalism brewed in this thread. So many deleted comments yet peeps don't want to give up hence throwing jibes at each other continiously.

Honestly the ethnic tribes (SW, SE) bashing themselves need to thoroughly ashamed. I am not surprise since they are kids still being spoon fed by their parents and grandparents as well.
Senior man is there something we can do to stop this thing from continuing? It began as a joke and is becoming something else. Every single thread is nw an avenue for tribal insults. So much we would have learnt from educative thread has been lost. I thought I was too igbo-centric until I so the rubbish spilled on Nairaland. Can we summon a meeting of the most influential commentators in this Nairaland to a thread where we can talk? I believe if we can convince the egg-heads of Nairaland to unanimously condemn the "extreme tribal posters" whenever they come with their rubbish It will discourage it overtime. What do u think?

4 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by ShilohB: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2017
Divide this country they refused. We are not one Nigeria, if we are one why are we killing each other.
l watched a video on this yesterday and I screamed; I do not pledge that Nigeria is my country.
The barbarism is too high and that is not the way of being human..
Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba we are all human beings and deserve to live and enjoy our human right.
#ldropmypen

2 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv by malachy012: 11:14am On Mar 10, 2017
yesterday's fixed game won, to subscribe for today's fixed game, see details below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. / 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium / Buhari: There Was An Attempt To Bomb Me Near Kawo Bridge In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.