Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Lies Women Tell To Themselves. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (72843 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by LordZero(m): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
FTBOY:
true...it's a common problem with women.
Maybe they fvcked/snatched or flirt with each other's bfs, only God knows..
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Mizk(f): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol neh.. Awww your bum bum is soft oh cheesy
lol, as this op is encouraging us to go into marriage with a cheating mindset shey you're buying the idea, because me too am Buying it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol sounds hood.. I like it wen girls act hood

but dont you think at times u need a nigg in yo life..u know u finna be lonely n all
Of cus, loneliness creeps in once in a while but I get over it in no time.

I am my own happiness grin kiss
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by FTBOY: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
handsam:

Clearly, This favours the op. grin
Na to dy agitate remain now. grin
PSG though. grin Very useless team. undecided
but PSG wasn't useless when they smashed barca 4 - 0 at their home abi? grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by FTBOY: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
LordZero:

Maybe they fvcked/snatched or flirt with each other's bfs, only God knows..
grin grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Maxi112: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
sigh...

romancelander.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by TrapHedges(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aderola15:
Of cus, loneliness creeps in once in a while but I get over it in no time.
I am my own happiness grin kiss
yea tbh when yo single yo free af
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by BWare: 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
FTBOY:
honestly, i don't see anything wrong with the op's article...to me, she penned those words from a realist point of view, but everyone still has the right to air their opinions whether for or against the topic. i don't know where the anger and bitterness are coming from. did she hit someone's nerve? na wa o! grin
Exactly bro @emboldened
Definitely everyone wouldn't agree to it, but with the way some are going about it, they may be likened to what you expressed initially.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by TrapHedges(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mizk:
lol, as this op is encouraging us to go into marriage with a cheating mindset shey you're buying the idea, because me too am. Buying it

yes oh..i agree let d both party cheat in peace.. Lol dont no one is ready to eat one food their entire life
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by handsam(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Where they at? undecided
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

yea tbh when yo single yo free af
Fvckin free ma Niggá grin cheesy grin wink
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Mizk(f): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

yes oh..i agree let d both party cheat in peace.. Lol dont no one is ready to eat one food their entire life

good morals and dignity has been thrown to the dogs and trampled upon by warthogs, i cant believe that people are ok with this
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by TrapHedges(m): 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mizk:
good morals and dignity has been thrown to the dogs and trampled upon by warthogs, i cant believe that people are ok with this

its just like the normal thing now.. As in sorta like a trend. Lol
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by handsam(m): 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
FTBOY:
but PSG wasn't useless when they smashed barca 4 - 0 at their home abi? grin

That match was clearly stolen from PSG.
Tell me, Can you say the handball made by macherano in the pk box was not a foul?
The way Suarez kept falling like they stabbed him with a knife tho'. Well, It's a football trick

In the end, What sort of Coach underestimates Barcelona and doesn't start his top11? Now he is all depressed. grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by yorhmienerd(m): 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Women are their worst enemeis sad

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Mizk(f): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

its just like the normal thing now.. As in sorta like a trend. Lol
sad the show ended when i thought it was gathering momentum, am off, they failed to entertain me tonight, thought i was in for the trills, i got chills mehn, but it was all weak disses cool
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by mofeoluwadassah: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
dis one na real WA o.........
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by TrapHedges(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mizk:
sad the show ended when i thought it was gathering momentum, am off, they failed to entertain me tonight, thought i was in for the trills, i got chills mehn, but it was all weak disses cool

yea too weak lol..u kinda came late tho.. Aii goodnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by FTBOY: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
BWare:
Exactly bro @emboldened
Definitely everyone wouldn't agree to it, but with the way some are going about it, they may be likened to what you expressed initially.
let them keep barking. some of them don't really know what marriage entails. in practical, you must be willing to make sacrifices to sustain one. men are wired to cheat but that doesn't mean they don't love...and i'm not saying cheating is good either but it's the most recurring problem in marriage.

that part of marriage vows that says "for better or for worse" flies over their heads.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
WTF is happening here! undecided
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
L0velyn:
WTF is happening here! undecided
Latecomer angry undecided
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by WHITEWIZARD(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
handsam:

Tell me, Can you say the handball made by macherano in the pk box was not a foul?
The way Suarez kept falling like they stabbed him with a knife tho'. Well, It's a football trick

In the end, What sort of Coach underestimates Barcelona and doesn't start his top11? Now he is all depressed. grin
chelshit fan spotted.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by FTBOY: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
handsam:

the mascherano's case was ball-to-hand which doesn't attract a penalty according to football rules. the only part i'd fault the ref is awarding the second penalty. the contact with suarez was a slight one but he dove like he was pushed. but i'm not really sorry because barca too suffered poor officiating in the first leg - they were denied a lot of free-kicks and a clear penalty shoot.
di maria wasn't 100% fit but the coach was forced to put him in after much pressure from the fans. but don't blame them much, they met their masters and it's only right for them to take a bow.+ grin

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aderola15:
Latecomer angry undecided
babe oya gist me grin...
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by handsam(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
FTBOY:
the mascherano's case was a ball-to-hand which doesn't attract a penalty according to football rules. the only place i fault the ref was awarding the second penalty. the contact with suarez was a slight one but he dove like he was pushed. but i'm not really sorry because barca too suffered poor officiating in the first leg - they were denied a lot of free-kicks and a clear penalty shoot.
di maria wasn't 100% fit but the coach was forced to put him in after much pressure from the fans. but don't blame them much, they met their masters and it's only right for them to take a bow.+ grin

Oh, Come on. That was a clear handball. The player was not even looking at the hand, All he was interested in was passing the ball backwards to meet a powerful shot.
But, PSG ran out of luck and Barca got too lucky to be true. grin 3 goals in 6 mins. Dafuq is that? grin

To me, Barca deserved to win and if they had not won, They would still be regarded with respect with the way they scored with quick succession. I am not a Barca fan but when it comes to playing Pes2016, My favourite is Barca.

#GGMU. cool
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by BWare: 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
FTBOY:
let them keep barking. some of them don't really know what marriage entails. in practical, you must be willing to make sacrifices to sustain one. men are wired to cheat but that doesn't mean they don't love...and i'm not saying cheating is good either but it's the most recurring problem in marriage.

that part of marriage vows that says "for better or for worse" flies over their heads.
Truly some don't know, perhaps time will teach them better.

4 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by BlaQWolf: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kimbra what did I tell you about fighting?
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Sadisbala(m): 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I decided to write this article as a result of the argument that erupted from my comment on the Tonto dike's failed marriage brouhaha thread.

Before I actually write on the topic gangan, Allow me to quickly share a real life story with you.

There is a grandpa. A rich grandpa, happily married to a beautiful woman with 7 very successful kids.
The wife of this grandpa is a very strict and prayerful woman who believes that being strict and prayerful helps you keep other women away from your husband. She has been successful and victorious so far. They have never had a cheating scandal in 50 years of their marriage(or,so she thinks).

Recently, the grandpa called his first son(prolly because he knows he is close to his grave) and narrated the story of how he got another woman pregnant and the woman gave birth to the child with an oath that she won't ever bring the child to disrupt his marital home.He has actually been feeding and financing thd child without the knowledge of any member of his family. He said he told his son so that they could know that they have a sibling out there somewhere and bring him home after his death. He also asked the son to promise not to tell his mother or any of his siblings the secret.
So, Faithful Grandpa with a perfect marriage(In people's mind)actually has a son ouside marriage and his wife of over 50 years of marriage doesn't know. She thinks that she was successful in her quest for a hundred percent faithful man. She is the type that throws jab at other women with problems in their marriages and tell them to come to her and ask her how she did it, how her prayers, strictness and everything weren't in vain afterall.
She still hasn't found out, right. I wonder what her reaction will be the day she finally finds out that her 'faithful' husband has not been faithful afterall.

Now to the koko oro..

It pains me when i see my fellow women bragging about how they cannot stay with a man that is not contented with staying faithful to only them for the rest of his life. They say they will leave the man, that there are plenty more men still out there in the world... "No time to check time".. LOL.

You think that every 'perfect' marriage that you see, that you envy, that you hope for has been able to stand gidigba without sacrifices??

You think that because Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs do not come out to wash their dirty linen in public, they haven't had their own shares of marriage trouble??
See, It takes a very very very patient and enduring woman to stay in any marriage.

You can't stay with a man that won't cheat at all?? Then, walk the fvck outta the relationship and don't ever go about saying "All men should be able to stay faithful to one woman for the rest of their life".

You think tonto dike didn't think churchhill would remain faithful to only her for the rest of his life because he loves her?

You think Tiwa Savage didn't think that Teebillz would remain faithful to her forever? What with all her money and the banging body and everything? Does edible catering have more money than Tiwa? Or a hotter body? What did edible catering have that tiwa doesn't?? Why wasn't tiwa able to keep Tee down, even with everything?

Even Beyonce suffered her own share of unfaithfulness from JayZ.. And you are here forming, "I can't stay with a man that isn't hundred percent faithful"?? , "I can't ever share my man"??

Fine. You can't. Then leave! Leave and go from one man to another in the quest for your model man.
If a man loves you, He will prolly cheat in the hope or fear that you don't find out but don' t ever believe there is a hundred percent faithful man, specially moulded for you somewhere.. Because you are miss perfect too ahbi?

I know some of you will come here to say that you are praying for the perfect men and God will answer it.
Well.. Reality check:90% of those with failed marriages also scouted and prayed for the perfect man. You ain't better than them.
STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES.

And for those of you men that will come here to say that they can't cheat on their woman, I don't even have anything to say to you. Just keep telling that to those who would believe.

Maybe some 10% of you(tryna be generous with the figure) can be faithful, but you all know nature, you can't stay faithful to one hole.

Explains why a man that has one curvy, beautiful babe at home will see another curvy babe on the streets and his dick will still rise.

PS: Ladies, don't hope for a totally faithful man, just pray for one that doesn't throw it in your face.
*AN OPEN LETTER TO NORTHERNERS.*

```Please do not hate me for the following write up, coz you may still like me for speaking the truth.

Dear fools among the Northerners who are criticising Competent President Buhari's government, hope you People are watching what is happening after Buhari leaves Nigeria for London.

There are series of Prayers for PMB in most Northern States, but none of it's kind was conducted in the entire South.

Niger Delta militants have Stopped destroying our pipe lines.

Southern Media houses have also stops criticising this government, they are even praising Osinbajo.

People of Niger Delta came out in large numbers to welcome Osinbajo during his Visit, but remember this same people warns our PMB with death threat some days to the launch of Ogony clean up.

Naira is gradually appreciating against the Dollar.

Oil output has now increased.

Power supply has also improved.

Those agitating for Biafra are now quite.

The like of Ben Bruce, Fayose and Fani Kayode e.t.c are now mute, they are even commending their fellow Southerner
(Osinbajo).

By now the fools among the Northerners should understand that most Southerners are after PMB's downfall by all means and also opposing Arewa, they also wants to denied northerners the opportunity to rule Nigeria.

Hope the fools among the Northerners will understand.```

No retreat no surrender *SaiBabaBuhari.*

I have spoken !
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
BlaQWolf:
Kim.bra what did I tell you about fighting?
Some fights are inevitable. I avoided it tho!.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by BlaQWolf: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
Some fights are inevitable. I avoided it tho!.

There is nothing like inevitable... Don't like you fighting..channel your energy to something else unless you don't want me to marry again..

You told me you want to urinate ,I'm still on the bed waiting,where are you?

I am going to bed o...but I will be watching you
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Vizzim: 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
This lady is very very very wrong. I pity those with dis mentality

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
BlaQWolf:

There is nothing like inevitable... Don't like you fighting..channel your energy to something else unless you don't want me to marry again..

You told me you want to urinate ,I'm still on the bed waiting,where are you?

I am going to bed o...but I will be watching you
Lmao...I am still in the rest room. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.