Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking (1100 Views)

Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / The Most Healthy Sex Style / Which Nigerian Tribe Is The Most Sex Appealing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by FitnessDoctor: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hello My name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger

You are about to be exposed..

Although this post is not meant to incite tribalism, we all know that different tribes, and different ways of life (cultures) means different ideology and different reactions to things..

Due to the different everyday living some tribal systems can actually be putting the men and women in danger, while others may just be perfect for them... We all know that in those days our mothers and fathers were used to eating a lot of herbs and working hard which helped them lived longer and made them stronger, unlike now, where we eat a lot of refined food and barely exercise..

But let me stop there...

So which tribe is the most healthy looking... Normally I will go for Ibibio or the Igbos..

What about you?

Which tribe is the most Healthy looking?

Remember you can also chat with me by mail or on twitter at Twitter.com/paulsamuel6055
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by dingbang(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hausa tribe
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by mazizitonene(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
The igbos.....obviously.....
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by professorfal: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
dingbang:
Hausa tribe

fulani
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by Epositive(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
ebira tongue

#positivevibes
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by cobadit(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
If I will be sincere with u I will say yoruba, is I will decieve yu then I will say Hausa, if I will act like hypocrite I will say ibo/igbo..... (Don't quote me for insult, yur personalty shud count alot to u)
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
obviously Igbo grin
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by ademasta(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
WaZoBia
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by daben1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Igbo, no sentiment, i'm from Kogi state

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by slimthugchimee(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
igbo ofcourse undecided
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by Yuneehk(f): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Epositive:
ebira tongue

#positivevibes
Ebira Kor.. Ogori ni grin
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by Yuneehk(f): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Epositive:
ebira tongue

#positivevibes
Ebira Kor.. Ogori ni grin
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by JONSYN7154: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Idoma
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by mofeoluwadassah: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
na d yorubas nw
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by dacovajnr: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
daben1:
Igbo, no sentiment, i'm from Kogi state
Who asked for your tribe? undecided na your lot dey deny dem tribe to avoid being sentimental
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by dacovajnr: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
I think Personal Hygienic should be the main Thang.. undecided
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by daben1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
Who asked for your tribe? undecided na your lot dey deny dem tribe to avoid being sentimental
sorry sir, seems you're hungry

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by SEEDORF441(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
I tink is yoruba
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by dacovajnr: 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
daben1:
sorry sir, seems you're hungry
Nope Sir, I've eaten..would you mind managing my leftover coz u seemed to be telling me that you're Hungry indirectly undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by FitnessDoctor: 2:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Final Results

Igbo - 3 votes
Hausa - 1 vote
Fulani - 1 vote
Yoruba - 3 votes
Idoma - 1 vote

So there is really not most healthy tribe then

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by Olasco93: 2:45am On Mar 10, 2017
There's nothing as "tribe that looks healthier"
It just boils down to individuals, heredity, personal hygiene and ofcourse their healthy living...
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by Pharaoh9(m): 4:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Ibibio/Igbo

Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2017
Igbos.
Re: Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Igbo Tribe

(1) (Reply)

Can U Friend Ur Cousin Cousin / Why Are Naija Girl Weekened Like This??? / Anal Sex Turns Me On. I Enjoy It – Actress Vicky Zugah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.