Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Why Are Naija Girl Weekened Like This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Naija Girl Weekened Like This??? (1098 Views)

Why Are Naija Girls Promoting Fornication / Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself? / Why Are Naija Girls So Indecisive? (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Naija Girl Weekened Like This??? by konjinus(m): 8:33pm On May 19, 2017
Naija girls r heatless I swear my baby girl she desive me that am the only guy for her soul but last week after she come back from travel I say make I kolomby am smal so I was nackin and before she use to shout ohhhh ahhhh but she no shout sha and kpekus wide asin actualy sha e afect ma staminer cos e tey well well before I pour plizzzzzz nairalander what are u saying tonight on this mater I rest my case plizzzzz help or advise
Re: Why Are Naija Girl Weekened Like This??? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2017

Re: Why Are Naija Girl Weekened Like This??? by Issokay(f): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
konjinus:
Naija girls r heatless I swear my baby girl she desive me that am the only guy for her soul but last week after she come back from travel I say make I kolomby am smal so I was nackin and before she use to shout ohhhh ahhhh but she no shout sha and kpekus wide asin actualy sha e afect ma staminer cos e tey well well before I pour plizzzzzz nairalander what are u saying tonight on this mater I rest my case plizzzzz help or advise

@lalasticlala please do something about this fellow

Re: Why Are Naija Girl Weekened Like This??? by tee59(f): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
U need brain surgery.
Re: Why Are Naija Girl Weekened Like This??? by yarimo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Op videos of both of you in the act or no mature advice undecided
Re: Why Are Naija Girl Weekened Like This??? by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
yarimo:
Op videos of both of you in the act or no mature advice undecided
You don come here lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Naija Girl Weekened Like This??? by yarimo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

You don come here lipsrsealed
where do you want me to go? grin grin ;
Re: Why Are Naija Girl Weekened Like This??? by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
yarimo:
where do you want me to go? grin grin ;
Politics to defend the dead buhari grin
Re: Why Are Naija Girl Weekened Like This??? by yarimo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Politics to defend the dead buhari grin
or the fraudster NNAMDI KANU grin

I Wonder How Much Time I Have Left..... / What Can I Do For You? / People Ask: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Boyfriend, What Do I Do?