Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Anal Sex Turns Me On. I Enjoy It – Actress Vicky Zugah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anal Sex Turns Me On. I Enjoy It – Actress Vicky Zugah (1109 Views)

My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See / Look At What Turns Me On During Sex With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anal Sex Turns Me On. I Enjoy It – Actress Vicky Zugah by rapcy(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2017
Ghanaian actress, Vicky Zugah, has said she enjoys Anal Sex describing it as “great”. According to her, Anal sex is great and very enjoyable if people who engage in the act communicate very well.

Speaking during a TV program over the weekend, the actress said she loves anal sex very much but will always ask her partner if he is interested before she will ask him to engage in the act with her.

It is great. I mean anal sex is great. Find out if your partner likes it or not and then you will enjoy the act. However, not everybody likes anal sex so you need to ask the person before you engage in the act with him or her," she said.

Re: Anal Sex Turns Me On. I Enjoy It – Actress Vicky Zugah by rapcy(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Anal Sex Turns Me On. I Enjoy It – Actress Vicky Zugah by swiz123(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2017
Cooperate olosho
Re: Anal Sex Turns Me On. I Enjoy It – Actress Vicky Zugah by Amarabae(f): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2017
Hahahahahaha. Attention seeker
Re: Anal Sex Turns Me On. I Enjoy It – Actress Vicky Zugah by divinehand2003(m): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2017
There are somethings not fit for the community to hear.
Anal sex!!!
Re: Anal Sex Turns Me On. I Enjoy It – Actress Vicky Zugah by Raddie(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2017
Some bad ass air terminal construction must have been done on her punnani. Doubt if a brt sized dick will have enough friction to come.

Keep your sex life to yourself.
Re: Anal Sex Turns Me On. I Enjoy It – Actress Vicky Zugah by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2017
grin

So much agree with her..

Not juz anal sex but ofcurz rimming and sucking NUNU dry are total package when a couple wanna be nasty.. grin
But a lot of men really dont like it undecided and making sex a hell instead of pure pleasure...

1 Like

Re: Anal Sex Turns Me On. I Enjoy It – Actress Vicky Zugah by fynestpotato: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

So much agree with her..

Not juz anal sex but ofcurz rimming and sucking NUNU dry are total package when a couple wanna be nasty.. grin
But a lot of men really dont like it undecided and making sex a hell instead of pure pleasure...

mama the mama.I hail tho.
Re: Anal Sex Turns Me On. I Enjoy It – Actress Vicky Zugah by IdeyFindWife: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

So much agree with her..

Nahhhh, ya gotta be kidding me... grin

How about we throw in some fisting; let's see if yhur up for the game!
Re: Anal Sex Turns Me On. I Enjoy It – Actress Vicky Zugah by NairalandCS(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

So much agree with her..

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Myself Out Of This Mess / When A Man Starts Showering You With Compliments / Which Of These Two Guys Should I Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.