Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (95166 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by itzOluwa: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
I no the comment for this kind thing embarassed
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Axelrod(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yea. Most times they become uncomfortable; while some begin to talk uncontrollably, others crawl into their shells. I wonder why! Just say it out, or at least give us a clue.
#Team_Fresh_Gs!
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by bizzy500: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
lovelygurl:
So am I supposed to let him see me with opened mouth drilling over his 'handsomeness'
yelz undecided
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by LordKushmann(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweerychick:
me make the first move towards a handsome guy, as what Abeg swerve tongue

You gotta change that mentality if you really wanna have fun, the fact that you did will make the guy don't joke with you cos if you choose to break up, it'd be you using and dumping the guy. And una go dey find equal rights.

Works for me sha. I only roll with gutsy ladies.
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
bizzy500:
this girl angry
That boy undecided
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Toks2008(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aka ibom and Benin ladies no send you o...they will show you vivid signs that they desire you

3 Likes

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by emi14: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
I don't know these number of ladies exists in this forum.
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by erosimo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweerychick:
So what do you expect us to do ,let us shout and walk up to him just because he's handsome undecided

Yes! Shout n walk up to him 'cos he's handsome
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by mavick2020: 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
That's why you are African Bush girl! What do you mean is there anybody who in particular must make the move first? Girl wise up gare. You can make the first move and the whole stuff works out fine with your respect intact. Stop saying what you said

1 Like

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by fortunechy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
galz had been pretending since buhari's father impregnated her moda
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
RealHaute:

You're prolly introverted. Some girls don't mind, they'll even add a wink for good measure.

Lol, very true, and in the process they make you the guy shy instead of the other way round
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by flabba: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Luvdk(f): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lol grin
That was then
Now money n power talks wink
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by erosimo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweerychick:

That's why the loudest guy in the room always come for you girls and u know the rest...the story that always touches hrts

1 Like

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Na dem sabi,if I toast you and you no gree,omo hit the curb.on to the next one.time no dey

4 Likes

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by horllyma(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
slimthugchimee:
very true

but, nobody gives a damn undecided undecided
but u gave one damn
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by sweatlana: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazizitonene:
lol...true though...can relate to this.... cheesy
Pic to prove your handsomeness or........
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweerychick:
Typical Nigerian girl

1 Like

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by horllyma(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Luvdk:
Lol grin That was then Now money n power talks wink

commmon, but u still peep now.
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Jerryman94(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmmm... Really
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by mazizitonene(m): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweatlana:
Pic to prove your handsomeness or........
lol.....or what ? tongue
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Luvdk(f): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
horllyma:

commmon,
but u still peep now.
eeeh what else grin
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Idenyidanielewa(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote author=sweerychick post=54436479]So what do you expect us to do ,let us shout and walk up to him just because he's handsome no bt aleast exprex it out 2 his hearin[i][quote author=sweerychick post=54436479]So what do you expect us to do ,let us shout and walk up to him just because he's handsome no bt aleast exprex it out 2 his hearin[/i][quote author=sweerychick post=54436479]So what do you expect us to do ,let us shout and walk up to him just because he's handsome no bt aleast exprex it out 2 his hearin
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by ayindejimmy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweerychick:

Give us some credit ... It's mutual too but we usually take the risk.

1 Like

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Kaxmytex(m): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
some go put on a frown, d kynd face wey go b lyk say dem carry sword put for bag...

stuttering voice wen u engage dem in a chitchat.

1 Like

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by SlimAdenike(f): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fine boys should send me PM o
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by bizzy500: 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aderola15:
That boy undecided
who told you im a boy undecided
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by imma2(m): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Once the girl from her own, na so I go form my own. No time cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by imma2(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
SlimAdenike:
Fine boys should send me PM o
You fine?
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
bizzy500:
who told you im a boy undecided
And who told you I'm a girl? shocked angry

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Claessique1(f): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
chicoMX:
No wonder Precious my next door neighbour will be frowning, until she's spoken to grin

Be feeling fly there ooo. undecided tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyota Yaris Somersaults As Couple Having Sex Inside Knocks The Handbrake (pic / 24ways To Win A Nigerian' Girl Heart~ / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.