Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (95169 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Tomjazzy2: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ladies are the most pretentious creatures on earth grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Badfinga: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
I respect Edo babes die.no dulling. they always go or atleast give you a strong signal to sign up with them,so that you guys can link up.

2 Likes

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by ebuclassic18(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweerychick:
So what do you expect us to do ,let us shout and walk up to him just because he's handsome undecided

always making things difficult for us
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by stamapro(m): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweerychick:
So what do you expect us to do ,let us shout and walk up to him just because he's handsome undecided
my sista i tire oo 4 d mata...
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by stamapro(m): 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
fineboynl:
this scene in church. they keep looking but when u turn they quickly turned the other way.
Exactly! It is called, mind ur business posture
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweerychick:
me make the first move towards a handsome guy, as what Abeg swerve tongue
Na your type make sense to rape repeatedly cos normalcy doesn't apply.
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by ItzWonderz(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Guys nairaland pool party is coming up dis easter and is going to be fun an intresting we did it last year December. Nw we doing the second party dis easter is going to b fun if u intrested to join the whatsup group pm. Me

shey make i give u my no make u add me fr d group??
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dannidom:
Na so I pin this fine girl for corner one fine evening dey jonz her she cum dey form 'excuse mi, am nt interested' see babe wey i don catch checking me out the whole day cum the do me that kind ting. The funny tin be say as I dey near her (as in her back dey for wal) na so her boobi go dey push up, she still dey talk dat rubbish until my lips reach her own she no talk again til i reach yonder with my finger cum see say she don wet finish.
Girls eh
Bad guy, I doff my hat for u
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by sweatlana: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazizitonene:
lol.....or what ? tongue
Don't believe it tongue
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Spots on! I've experienced this with cute/creamy chics!
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by mazizitonene(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweatlana:

Don't believe it tongue
u know what the good book says......blessed are those that have not seen but believe wink

besides if I'm to oblige u...u know the tradition......ladies first tongue
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
lol ... when they do that shiit .. i just smile to them anf later on act like nothing happened .. some woulf even keep staring at someone after that
So as u take dey like this u handsome??
Smh am sure u moved from a semi urban area to the village dats why ut getting those attention.
#NoOffece sha
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by CaptainBlaise(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dannidom:
Na so I pin this fine girl for corner one fine evening dey jonz her she cum dey form 'excuse mi, am nt interested' see babe wey i don catch checking me out the whole day cum the do me that kind ting. The funny tin be say as I dey near her (as in her back dey for wal) na so her boobi go dey push up, she still dey talk dat rubbish until my lips reach her own she no talk again til i reach yonder with my finger cum see say she don wet finish.
Girls eh

Baddest!!

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by augustine: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dannidom:
Girls eh
Hahahahum. When you do biological exercise with them finish nko? Them go still excuse themself for corner or tell you to close eye, make them dress up.
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by zinaunreal(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweerychick:
YEZ YEZ YEZZZZZZZZ. OR MISS YOUR LUCK WITH PRIDE
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by zinaunreal(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Allow them to continue forming till they reach MENOPAUSE
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by centmanuel(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is exactly what i ve been going thru. This is one of the reason i no send them. They can frustrate person even when i know say i bi fine boy

1 Like

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Humility017(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
okonja:
To every door your slammed On Us. We are coming to buy the building cool
I love your quote

1 Like

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by aysnoopy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
I swear to God, such tin happen to me d day I was traveling to imo for my nysc OT camp.. I finally catch d babe sha. we make it happen in camp and after that she come dey visit me for my ppa...

no be only she self, so many stuff a like that. I can't even explain all.
but this particular one, na inside bus she dey look at me. well, I finally reach the promise land sha.. even she still come greet me after we finish service. great experience though

1 Like

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Humility017(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Toks2008:
Aka ibom and Benin ladies no send you o...they will show you vivid signs that they desire you
To be true ladies from those part especially benin are so open minded....they rare pretend with their feelings....they love wholeheartedly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by centmanuel(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=Emeskhalifa post=54454255] Ehya i feel for her. Despite say them dey die for person dem go still dey form
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Humility017(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
fortunechy:
galz had been pretending since buhari's father impregnated her moda

Lol...you're not serious.
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Divay22(f): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazizitonene:
lol...true though...can relate to this.... cheesy
How can you relate undecided undecidedAre you handsome cool
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Divay22(f): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
See lies flying everywhere shocked shocked shocked
Let's see pictures and know you can relate
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by mazizitonene(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Divay22:
How can you relate undecided undecidedAre you handsome cool
lol.....obviously wink cool
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Divay22(f): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazizitonene:
lol.....obviously wink cool
Lemme confirm then grin grin
Pic or you know the drill wink
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by tabisegroup(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
chicoMX:
No wonder Precious my next door neighbour will be frowning, until she's spoken to grin
U go soon give her belle..watch out tongue

1 Like

Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by mazizitonene(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Divay22:
Lemme confirm then grin grin Pic or you know the drill wink
courtesy demands.......ladies first wink
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Nature8(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
cheesy
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by adegeye38(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
It don happen to me lots of time, bt na me dey dull package, me go just smile nd bone
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweerychick:

EXACTLY....
Re: When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens by Divay22(f): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazizitonene:
courtesy demands.......ladies first wink
No courtesy here.......lemme see your and I'll tell you my reaction smiley

I'm waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyota Yaris Somersaults As Couple Having Sex Inside Knocks The Handbrake (pic / 24ways To Win A Nigerian' Girl Heart~ / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.