Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (48565 Views)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by PenisCaP: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2017
grin
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by Mathematical(f): 9:19am On Mar 10, 2017

i dey suspect Lalastic..lala d way wedding photoshoot dey reach frontpage this days. you dey find better arrangement

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by akin7881: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2017
HMM
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by PenisCaP: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Makes sense.

ooh behold zara my luv tongue.
Where hav u been iv missed dat thin a lot tongue
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by me69: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2017
LOL
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by AngelicBeing: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2017
miyagi01:
Rubbish! Nah by force to get pre wedding shoot
l taya oo, even with the pre-wedding nonsense marriages are still collapsing daily, it is not about pre -weddings but the pro-wedding and what happens down the line and the basic / common sense to sustain the marriage, na today, we don see pre -wedding in Dubai, London , Paris that crashes after few months, l prefer to take my girl quietly to her family, pay her dowry, do my court marriage and bring my iyawo home and put on my thinking cap on how to sustain, provide, nourish and steer the ship of my home daily than this nonsense wink

2 Likes

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by gabe1234(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2017
[/color]Bunch of nonsense
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by Antoeni(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2017
Pit toilet would have been better
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by gabe1234(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2017
Bunch of nonsense
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2017
PenisCaP:

ooh behold zara my luv tongue.
Where hav u been iv missed dat thin a lot tongue

Lol, what "thin"?
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by iraborosasu: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2017
ZarZar:
I don't get the toilet part. What are they trying to say?

They met in the toilet grin That Quickie was finally worth it grin
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by VirginFinder: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2017
They are not yet married.

So what are they doing in the toilet?

#premaritalsex #sin
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2017
iraborosasu:

They met in the toilet grin That Quickie was finally worth it grin

LOL!
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by Dyt(f): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Take call him.

LMAO
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Toilet of life .. so clean fit chop inside dat toilet grin

Pretty couple wish them d best ..
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by delishpot: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Na so Na. She Dey practice how she go endure the shit wey go follow the wedding. Na preparatory class. It is the compulsory course for Naija.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by eemeto(f): 9:32am On Mar 10, 2017
Rubbish, they are showing off their toilet. Nomatter how fine ur toilet is one thing for sure is still toilet.

Abeg go n look for sometin to do if u are jobless nonsense

Next page abeg

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by fareed69(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2017
Madness
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by enshi(m): 9:41am On Mar 10, 2017
Waiting for the pre divorce pics... A successful marriage is way beyond pre wedding pics
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by talk2saintify(m): 9:43am On Mar 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
We've seeen this concept before.

tell dem ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by zanga420: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

Its purely platonic.
platonic ko, platoon ni. If I say I'm admiring sandra platonic now, you go agree it's only platonic?
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by assana: 9:46am On Mar 10, 2017
grin why the woman dey block her nose, so she no fit endure the hubby scenty poo grin
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by LLSAINT(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2017
The way these pre-wedding photos are going eh cheesy. Very soon they would be showing us pixs of pre-wedding s*x and smo*shing all in the name of concept. When a taboo-concept last too long, it becomes a custom.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by Stanleyafam(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by okrote4real: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2017
ZarZar:
I don't get the toilet part. What are they trying to say?

if the man dey shit, she go dey wait for am.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by okrote4real: 9:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Marriage Initial gragra!
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by omenkaLives(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2017
miyagi01:
Rubbish! Nah by force to get pre wedding shoot
Men seem to be growing "stupider" by the day. I just don't understand my brother!
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2017
okrote4real:

if the man dey shit, she go dey wait for am.

Duh.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by Haabil: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2017
How is he shitting with boxer
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by seunfape(m): 9:56am On Mar 10, 2017
She ugly gan
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet by elvis90(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2017
New packaged original beats by dre solo HD headset for sale.. If interested DM me on whatsapp (08117652066)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-year-old Boy Marries 71-year-old Woman In Indonesia (photos) / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.