Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa (63255 Views)

PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election / Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos / Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Flexherbal(m): 5:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome, back
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by castrokins(m): 5:07am On Mar 10, 2017
Court Slashes Nnamdi Kanu's Charge - News

Buhari:

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 10, 2017
politicians and power. osinbajo rising popularity gave them sleepless nights.
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by greatgod2012(f): 5:09am On Mar 10, 2017
Arrive at 4 a.m

Why

Why in and during dark hours

Definitely, the handwork of someone is dark!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 10, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

What is thank god he is back...are you okay?

Dayum you people can never change and think

You are the one that should see a Psychiatrist. You appear to be sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:16am On Mar 10, 2017
deji15:

Actually I am one, and I would not need your USD 1 to N500 exchange rate. My service to you is free. But you have to first take off your own chains and stop acting like a person from the Nigger Area.

You people can never change, and shame is not in your dictionary, even though the world knows that you are a shameless *****.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by oluwaahmed: 5:20am On Mar 10, 2017
deji15:

It's u who needs a psychiatrist. U Dnt tink it's odd dat d president entered d country while evry1 was asleep? Sme1 bein rumored. 2 be dead? If it wer me I wld enter in d day, do a press conference @ d airport so dat I can shame d oppositn & "liepods". D nation is pathetic. Smetins shd be seen beyond party lines in d interest of d common good. We are awaitin his broadcast.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 10, 2017
oluwaahmed:

It's u who needs a psychiatrist. U Dnt tink it's odd dat d president entered d country while evry1 was asleep? Sme1 bein rumored. 2 be dead? If it wer me I wld enter in d day, do a press conference @ d airport so dat I can shame d oppositn & "liepods". D nation is pathetic. Smetins shd be seen beyond party lines in d interest of d common good. We are awaitin his broadcast.

Your problem is huge. Honestly go and see a Psychiatrist. Your problem now is the time of his flight and arrival time? Your issues are deep. You may not survive the heartache when he address the Nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by sarrki(m): 5:39am On Mar 10, 2017
deji15:

Your problem is huge. Honestly go and see a Psychiatrist. Your problem now is the time of his flight and arrival time? Your issues are deep. You may not survive the heartache when he address the Nation.

Spot on

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by SmartMugu: 5:40am On Mar 10, 2017
It's time to leave this thread. Two kids have started fighting on it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:45am On Mar 10, 2017
deji15:

You must be a Liepod from Sad Beast. You are suffering from inferiority complex. Be proud of who you are and where you hail from. No matter how you like to deceive yourself, your country of origin remains your home. What is the name of your village in Aba, Okoro?
FYI - I do well for myself and do not see living in the US as a big deal because I have the citizenship , access and the means to do so.

Your country of Origin? The one the Scots coined for you, basically saying you are their little black Ni.gger? Nope, I reject that. The name of my village, well its not Afonja thank the lord, but means something similar to Burkina Faso (google the meaning of that).

So you are even in Yankee sef, maybe doing internet fraud as it is late night there, and are so proud of being a Nig.ger Arean, being your coupist president (rumored as usual) just now returning from maybe your kitchen after how many days?

Can that happen in the Yankee you claim to be...even a mayor of a small village/town/county, will Oyibo allow that rubbish?

But you, the proud Ni.gger Arean is shameless and doesn't mind. No wonder the Democrats take blacks like you as a joke.

Please, go and join women and celebrate being like them, because you are anything goes any day, any time.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:

Spot on

Can you imagine? Their problem is now the Man's arrival time. These people are deranged and hopeless.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by sarrki(m): 5:47am On Mar 10, 2017
deji15:

Can you imagine? Their problem is now the Man's arrival time. These people are deranged and hopeless.

That's why we call them the wailing wailers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 10, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

Your country of Origin? The one the Scots coined for you, basically saying you are their little black Ni.gger? Nope, I reject that. The name of my village, well its not Afonja thank the lord, but means something similar to Burkina Faso (google the meaning of that).

So you are even in Yankee sef, maybe doing internet fraud as it is late night there, and are so proud of being a Nig.ger Arean, and being your coupist president just now returning from maybe your kitchen after how many days?

Can that happen in the Yankee you claim to be...even a mayor of a small vigalle/town/county, will Oyibo allow that rubbish?

But you, the proud Ni.gger Arean is shameless and doesn't mind. No wonder the Democrats take blacks like you as a joke.

Please, go and join women and celebrate being like them, because you are anything goes any day, any time.
You are a Liepob from Sad Beast with low self esteem. Still comparing yourself to Oyinbo? Are you one? Can you ever be one? Why not accept yourself for who you are? Are you angry with God for not creating you an Oyinbo or what is the comparison all about? Jew wanna be. Now get lost.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by abiambo(m): 5:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome baq mr president ... I hope pyo has done enof to allow u listen to him... He's loyal to u and smart . Just allow him to run the economics of the country u can carry on with ur cat and mouse chase with pdp
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by kolaaderin: 5:55am On Mar 10, 2017
he is back, let us have the latest picture pls

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Adiola(f): 5:56am On Mar 10, 2017
Adminisher:
LiePods, he be like say the man no die o.
How una see am?
No be to waka go panya na him remain so?
I ll quote you if this story is false

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:56am On Mar 10, 2017
deji15:

You are a Liepob from Sad Beast with low self esteem. Still comparing yourself to Oyinbo? Are you one? Can you ever be one? Why not accept yourself for who you are? Are you angry with God for not creating you an Oyinbo or what is the comparison all about? Jew wanna be. Now get lost.

I expect a serious reply. What was the above? Is this how you sound after watching man on man blue film? That behavior will not be tolerated in the zoo you know.

You apparently did not even read what I wrote, because if you did, you would say ," I REJECT BEING CALLED A NIGERIAN BECAUSE I AM NOT A NIGG>ER AREA CITIZEN. I REJECT QUEEN ELIZA'S FOLKS COMING TO MY HOMELAND SLAPPING MY FATHER AND CALLING HIM THEIT BIT>CH AND DEMANDING HE CALL HIMSELF AND HIS CHILDREN BIT>CHES".

Then you can announce to the world who "you are". Try it and let me know how it turns out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Oblitz(m): 6:01am On Mar 10, 2017
welcome Mr president.
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by begwong: 6:01am On Mar 10, 2017
xtianxtian:
how true and real is this information, let's not misinform d public.
Don't forget the Op is a BMC laptop crew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by sarrki(m): 6:03am On Mar 10, 2017
Oblitz:
welcome Mr president.

God bless you
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:06am On Mar 10, 2017
Oblitz:
welcome Mr president.

Nawah for these people, wey dey welcome me after I don craze for London emergency.

HABA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 10, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

I expect a serious reply. What was the above? Is this how you sound after watching man on man blue film? That behavior will not be tolerated in the zoo you know.

You apparently did not even read what I wrote, because if you did, you would say ," I REJECT BEING CALLED A NIGERIAN BECAUSE I AM NOT A NIGG>ER AREA CITIZEN. I REJECT QUEEN ELIZA'S FOLKS COMING TO MY HOMELAND SLAPPING MY FATHER AND CALLING HIM THEIT BIT>CH AND DEMANDING HE CALL HIMSELF AND HIS CHILDREN BIT>CHES".

Then you can announce to the world who "you are". Try it and let me know how it turns out

The thread is about the Nigerian President, what concerns a Liepob from Sad Beast is what I don't know. Hopeless, attention seeker.
Your problem is now the name of the country and who colonize or gave the country her name. You are indeed deranged. Just get lost and make sure you are taking your medication.
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by urboy1: 6:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Bubu will come.. but this pic is old and fake... we have a new IG for a start
kolaaderin:
Here is the picture, he his here in good health and looking as handsome as usual.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by ebujany(m): 6:15am On Mar 10, 2017
I wonder the reason for the sneaking in of Mr president. This is the first time hes coming back in the mid night after his previous travels..

The man I saw with the Bishop of Canterbury is sick. The earlier he stands down and take care of his health the better for the nation.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by peacettw: 6:17am On Mar 10, 2017
if truly he arrived by 4am, why is the weather bright and not dark? I must confess that I am very concerned now that he is rumoured to be back. I want peace and economic stability in my dear country. This man is clearly inept to take us to that
promised land. I for one do not want him back.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by sarrki(m): 6:17am On Mar 10, 2017
ebujany:
I wonder the reason for the sneaking in of Mr president. This is the first time hes coming back in the mid night after his previous travels..

The man I saw with the Bishop of Canterbury is sick. The earlier he stands down and take care of his health the better for the nation.

Eeeyah the news pain am

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by jamislaw(m): 6:18am On Mar 10, 2017
WhiteSoup:

You should ask yourself a fundamental question. "Why are majority of Nigerian wishing it was Osibanjo piloting the affairs of this country and not the dullard"??

An old man should be more concerned about his health and state of being than being threatened by the sudden popularity of Osibanjo.

Immediately INEC announce election date some born to rule burantashi drunk gworo eschewing kunu addict dullard jumps on the next flight to Nigeria.
majority of Nairalander and Ipod not Nigerian bro.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by urboy1: 6:21am On Mar 10, 2017
but the man never come na.. and the picture is old na.. or you no get google image?
https://politics.naij.com/653499-photos-president-buhari-returns-nigeria.html
sarrki:

Eeeyah the news pain am

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Ishilove: 6:23am On Mar 10, 2017
Instead of this sick old man to quietly retire and treat himself, he is allowing the Cabal use him for their selfish gains. Nigerian politicians love power and will do anything to retain it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:26am On Mar 10, 2017
deji15:

The thread is about the Nigerian President, what concerns a Liepob from Sad Beast is what I don't know. Hopeless, attention seeker.
Your problem is now the name of the country and who colonize or gave the country her name. You are indeed deranged. Just get lost and make sure you are taking your medication.

Look who is crying now..LOL. Yooooou responded to my post remember? You, mr busybody asked me questions that you could not answer yourself, and my response which should have been YOUR response if you knew who you were, was too much for you to swallow.

That's right, you ask me to be "happy" to be who I am abi, yet you know not who you are? Or maybe you do.

Maybe you know that you and your Nation are a joke, and would celebrate a man who went missing for months back as if nothing was wrong. In fact you'll celebrate IBB and Ibori, you'll even attend an Owambe for Abacha who one of your governors from the Zoo recently said he's indebted to. You would even apply for visa so your baby mama can go and give birth abroad for blue passport because you know that Nigerian aka Nig.ger Area passport is worthless in the large scheme of things.

Of course, it dey pain u

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu / President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.