Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa (63263 Views)

PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election / Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos / Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by slap1(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2017
He would soon fly out again. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by okrote4real: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2017
PMB is back...criticism continues. APC blaming PDP for his return. E go be.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by adesamix(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2017
poeple are talking like they are suffering of emotional truama, ao d president of a nation wil went for long vacation nd when came back he wil do without adressing d nation, if anyone is still talking about such arrival, such person is an amimal, he or she not suppose to live where human being are living.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by menkas(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2017
The mumu man wa no sabi don land like monkey 4.am why didn't him enter around 12.pm afternoon so that crowd we Cher him up like shame the worry the sick president in sorry for Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Kingbusssy(m): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2017
Intellect20:
Afonjas hoping he doesn't come back for Osinbanjo to occupy that seat. This for you!

Even you want him to take that seat
That's why you brought it up
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by everozone: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Why 4am?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Akinbahm(m): 8:01am On Mar 10, 2017
see propaganda!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by sarrki(m): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2017
everozone:
Why 4am?

Any time is OK for him to come back

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by natruebdiz: 8:02am On Mar 10, 2017
buhari y naaaa must u follow the path of late yaradua? yaradua arrived also in the wee of the night probably to avoid the prowling eyes of the wild media....eziokwu must prevail shortly.......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by adesamix(m): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2017
okrote4real:
PMB is back...criticism continues. APC blaming PDP for his return. E go be.
everything, pass addministration, dt is APC motto.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by ayindejimmy(m): 8:03am On Mar 10, 2017
zeribe4real:
Sarrki, u created a thread by 3:46am about a man returning by 4:00am.
BTW, why do he chose to return by the wee hours.
Probably to cover up many things from the eagle eyes of the press .
Until, we get to see him addressing Nigerians and taking over his responsibilities.

The error in the time is typical when you consider the nature of the news.
By the time this pieces was written I can assure you Buhari has not landed.
Since ThisDay is a newspaper that will be published the next day the writer anticipated his arrival time and rushed to post it on their website. They ought to have omitted the exact time but since they just can't wait to be the first to break the news therein lies their error.
The error is regrettable but...
The most important thing is that the president is truly back

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by anonimi: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2017
Ishilove:
Instead of this sick old man to quietly retire and treat himself, he is allowing the Cabal use him for their selfish gains. Nigerian politicians love power and will do anything to retain it.

Na why you sef dey talk like this? grin
A man who FAILED to secure the job in 2003, 2007 and 2011.
Who called for dogs and baboons to be soaked in blood if he lost in 2011.
Who was packaged as our "only saviour" in 2015 by those who labelled him "expired" leader in 2011
Abeg forget that thing.
The man will rather die in London or Aso Rock than resign.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151023_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2196652_2192613img20150308wa0022jpeg01d2abf99c3dde19432e34d0ef297c64_jpeg_jpeg08307746a74cf7c65e51b0aba2ff242d

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by AbiolaEsq(f): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2017
wailers... Igbos. ... Haters.... Intelleshuals. ..
Warming to attack PMB today

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Lagranger01: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2017
Baba go slow just arrived.
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by sonsomegrigbo: 8:09am On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:

The nightmare of wailers is right in town

Sarrki pls I beg you , use your popularity on nairaland to appeal to wailers and haters not to commit suicide on confirming the arrival of our beloved PMB. we are enjoying their senseless rantings here...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by semyman: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2017
Where the f^ols, idiuts and murons, go and die in shame now that he is back
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Awoo88: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2017
kahal29:
The time I am reading this news is Friday, 3.49am, and here Thisday said president arrived Friday 4.00am. Check and put the correct time.
People are still standing in kaduna air force base with the hope he will arrive today. Member of the BMC are just trying to size the media space with narrative that takes attention away from his vegetable state

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by markpenk: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2017
If the president had to be flown into the country under the cover of darkness, and the moves surrounding his arrival are hush-hush, with no media house present for his arrival, then there's something wrong. This is so reminiscent of the Yaradua era. If we don't hear from him in the form of a national address by Monday at the latest, then it means there's really trouble and the man is very unwell -maybe even terminal and was sent home to live out his last few days

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by ntrukpum(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you
so Solomon arase is still d IG of police. u r so pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by emi14: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2017
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

You should pity your yourself, hypocrite. Honestly, my present life is your daily prayer request, everyone you see here cant be a pauper like you. You hate my people and want me to love you. Are you mad? You are worst than a snake and have no shame, you crying you wanna go and i asked who is holding you, then you resort to pouring your smelly spits on me. Go get a life and leave your parents house, I aint responsible for your misfortune. Dont you have any shame?

I have no hate in me. No bitterness no resentment. My inner self is settled with love. Goodness. Forgiveness. Kindness. Tenderness that gives me peace joy happiness love , Yoruba Hausa ibo funlani inconclusive. The river of life flows in me. It washes me clean. Be yourself. Bill Gate is ur father. Dangote possibly is ur uncle. Am not as rich as you claim but am comfortable and happy. Peace raineth in me.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by tinktanker: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Why are they making it secretive?
maybe he is stll in coma. He will likely never be shown on TV. All na story till he speakes to us. Abi dem done clone am?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by everozone: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:

Any time is OK for him to come back
Why didn't him come back in the broad day light when everyone will see him as usual?Bro,be not sentimental,something is fishy.Why 4am?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by greatwhite(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2017
Dude that's an old picture. Solomon arase is no longer the IG. Bring the picture down.

God bless nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by moralex(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:

The nightmare of wailers is right in town
when Bubu will ask Osinbajo to return power, .... Na all powers belongs to God he tell am o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by codedslayer: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2017
[s]
emi14:

I have no hate in me. No bitterness no resentment. My inner self is settled with love. Goodness. Forgiveness. Kindness. Tenderness that gives me peace joy happiness love , Yoruba Hausa ibo funlani inconclusive. The river of life flows in me. It washes me clean. Be yourself. Bill Gate is ur father. Dangote possibly is ur uncle. Am not as rich as you claim but am comfortable and happy. Peace raineth in me.
[/s]

You are truly a born hypocrite and hypocrisy flows freely in your blood. Gosh!
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by tafrica(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2017
ayindejimmy:

The error in the time is typical when you consider the nature of the news.
By the time this pieces was written I can assure you Buhari has not landed.
Since ThisDay is a newspaper that will be published the next day the writer anticipated his arrival time and rushed to post it on their website. They ought to have omitted the exact time but since they just can't wait to be the first to break the news therein lies their error.
The error is regrettable but...
The most important thing is that the president is truly back

You just admitted the news was written before Buhari was supposedly back, why should we believe such news?
No picture of Buhari's arrival to allay the suspicion raised by the timing in that piece. The picture posted is old one, you can see Arase in that picture.
Until we see Buhari's picture upon or after his arrival, the news remains fake.

Modified.
Like I said, until we see the picture of his arrival. The man just arrived around 8:05am as reported and shown on NTA. So he hadn't arrived when people were carrying the news.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by SycophanticGoat: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2017
So Buhari has been smuggled into the country like contraband? SmH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by magzey: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Why are they making it secretive?
NAIRA LAND LIES .THE PRESIDENT PLANE LANDED 7.41 AM THIS MORNING .WHATS THE SECRET ABOUT CRY WAILING BAE.
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by lollmaolol(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2017
#WhileYouWereAway

Ambode and Fashola were fighting.
Sherif got judement.
Abike and Geoffrey were arguing.
Dollar dropped, Aisha Buhari said Oshinbajo is performing better, senate were arguing on $5000 travel allowance, there was fresh xenophobia case against Nigerian.
Ngilari was jailed.
Amcon took over Arik.
Fayose was begging for phone call.
Gifts were discovered in Yakubus house fmr nnpc GMD
Customs started intimidating us.
Akeredolu was sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Ngokafor(f): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2017
....Is SOLOMON ARASE still the IG of police....Buhari Media Crew(BMC) up to no good as usual..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by timecapsule: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2017
kahal29:
The time I am reading this news is Friday, 3.49am, and here Thisday said president arrived Friday 4.00am. Check and put the correct time.
My brother don't mind the one sided thinkers in this country who are there to believe anything they hear without confirming it. SHAME TO thisdays news paper !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu / Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.