Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa (63246 Views)

PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election / Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos / Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Generalyemi(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2017
codedslayer:

Get lost, you pathetic ipob are the one making noise everywhere and even claiming the president is dead. Shameless people.

iPods don't give a fu$k if he is dead or not.. Biafra can't be stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by oteikwu16(m): 7:25am On Mar 10, 2017
Am very sure that the Nigerian Naira will hit 600 to a dollar now that he is back. Why!! !

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by eightsin(m): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2017
No pictural evidence They have smuggled Buhari's vegetable body into the country while the cabals rule the country. BUHARI need to address the country

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by FSBoperator: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2017
mantosa:
Sarrki, I am not against your story or The President but this picture doesn't add up.

You made the post at 3:46 am reporting the President landed 4 am, does Kaduna have a different timezone?

Just like the 9/11 false flag OP that BBC reported 4 mins before the first tower crashed.

The media and their online misfits like Sarrki are all liars!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Cire80: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2017
kahal29:
The time I am reading this news is Friday, 3.49am, and here Thisday said president arrived Friday 4.00am. Check and put the correct time.
That one tire person oh. Dem for wait make it reach the time before they announce their lies na.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Intellect20:
Afonjas hoping he doesn't come back for Osinbanjo to occupy that seat. This for you!

Yorubas didn't afflicted him and they are not the almighty God. If Osinbajo is destined to rule over us he will. Welcome Buhari......the country awaits your surgical blade in the economy.....slice out what needs to be taken out.....starting from your economic team to Amaechi and Lie

Enough of blame game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by bonna4u(m): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Ayam not understanding. The president arrived 4am while Sarrki created the thread at 3.46am. I am happy he is well sha.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by omoyahaya(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Chai our suffering continues
. Your suffering

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by codedslayer: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2017
emi14:

Why your hearts are so bitter? Ipob. Afonja. Zombie. This is the names of people under one Nigeria. Saparati no. Be happy for where?. Let them go we don't want. Liv in peace never. Bunch of lunaaaaaatics

Who is this gala seller? Who d f.uck is holding you loudmouthed miscreants from going? Answer me. No one is holding you so get the mess off or go hang yourself. Pathetic hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by codedslayer: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Generalyemi:

iPods don't give a fu$k if he is dead or not.. Biafra can't be stopped.

You are not making sense, shift abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by menxer: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2017
kahal29:
The time I am reading this news is Friday, 3.49am, and here Thisday said president arrived Friday 4.00am. Check and put the correct time.

That depends on the time zone you are on.
Maybe you are using African time.
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by ipobarecriminals: 7:30am On Mar 10, 2017
cool cheesy wink grin
Intellect20:
Afonjas hoping he doesn't come back for Osinbanjo to occupy that seat. This for you!
cool young man,the joke is on ipob yweets cos Onikuje of kuje prison go stay long there. Welcome, the Daura one

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by cuedish: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2017
Adminisher:
LiePods, he be like say the man no die o.
How una see am?
No be to waka go panya na him remain so?

na so them do Yaradua oooo
only dead body na him we see
grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by kaystick86(m): 7:33am On Mar 10, 2017
From the pictures yesterday, am not sure this man is ok

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by orisa37: 7:33am On Mar 10, 2017
what the Fxxk?
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:34am On Mar 10, 2017
This thread was created by 3:46am about Buhari's return at 4.00am.

Does it make any sense at all?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by SBG04: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2017
In truth its sad that this man has cone back. He doesn't inspire any confidence at all. His statements are very divisive. He's not in speaking terms with almost all the governors and elite in the southern part of Nigeria. He's too strict and rigid. The man's wahala is just too much. He really should have remained in London. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Adeevah(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2017
I think the picture is photoshoped

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Caseless: 7:39am On Mar 10, 2017
WhiteSoup:

You should ask yourself a fundamental question. "Why are majority of Nigerian wishing it was Osibanjo piloting the affairs of this country and not the dullard"??

An old man should be more concerned about his health and state of being than being threatened by the sudden popularity of Osibanjo.

Immediately INEC announce election date some born to rule burantashi drunk gworo eschewing kunu addict dullard jumps on the next flight to Nigeria.
you don't know nada. Americans and Ghanaians respectively elected men of 70+ . Who told you being healthy has anything to do with age. Most people who want him dead, want him dead because he's a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by otokx(m): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back Mr President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Caseless: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2017
SBG04:
In truth its sad that this man has cone back. He doesn't inspire any confidence at all. His statements are very divisive. He's not in speaking terms with almost all the governors and elite in the southern part of Nigeria. He's too strict and rigid. The man's wahala is just too much. He really should have remained in London. undecided
he's not dead again?
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by emi14: 7:41am On Mar 10, 2017
codedslayer:

Who is this gala seller? Who d f.uck is holding you loudmouthed miscreants from going? Answer me. No one is holding you so get the mess off or go hang yourself. Pathetic hypocrites.

I pity you. You're so bitter. Your bitterness seems innate. You're so unhappy. Poor heartedness dwells in you. Sadness have taken over your sense of sound reasoning. Heartbreak is imminent. Sorry....like recession, the results of your wasted votes pushed meal morning afternoon and night to gala eating. You are bitter bitter and bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Karlman: 7:45am On Mar 10, 2017
coming like a thief in the night!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Angrymode: 7:45am On Mar 10, 2017
People of Nigeria, either East, West, North or South, brace up for our Recession President is back.

All I have to say is Thanks to the Prof Osinbajo for the little reprieve.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by tellwisdom: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2017
LIESSSSSSSSS.................Is that not Arase, the former I.G of police?? Is he still in service?? Chei grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by robosky02(m): 7:49am On Mar 10, 2017
when you hear the news...

and its true grin

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by codedslayer: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2017
[s]
emi14:

I pity you. You're so bitter. Your bitterness seems innate. You're so unhappy. Poor heartedness dwells in you. Sadness have taken over your sense of sound reasoning. Heartbreak is imminent. Sorry....like recession, the results of your wasted votes pushed meal morning afternoon and night to gala eating. You are bitter bitter and bitter.
[/s]

You should pity your yourself, hypocrite. Honestly, my present life is your daily prayer request, everyone you see here cant be a pauper like you. You hate my people and want me to love you. Are you mad? You are worst than a snake and have no shame, you crying you wanna go and i asked who is holding you, then you resort to pouring your smelly spits on me. Go get a life and leave your parents house, I aint responsible for your misfortune. Dont you have any shame?
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by repogirl(f): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmm.... Coming back against the doctor's wishes? Okay! I remember a former president who did that and he did not stay too long before he passed away. Just saying sha.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by naija1stpikin: 7:53am On Mar 10, 2017
baba was smuggled in like some banned products

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by stoic6ix: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2017
To my IPOB brothers and Fellow wailers... I say Happy disappointing weekend to you all...

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless My President and
God bless me too*
still waiting for my FTC moment
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by alabilomo(m): 7:56am On Mar 10, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Chai our suffering continues
Your suffering..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative / President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.