Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa (63262 Views)

PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election / Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos / Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Amarabae(f): 6:30am On Mar 10, 2017
I am happy that the north knows the people who secretly want buhari dead and will be pretending and accusing Igbos.
I am happy that Buhari is back. Welcome
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by xynerise: 6:34am On Mar 10, 2017
This news is as fake as Nikki Minaj's butt

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by dumie(f): 6:34am On Mar 10, 2017
He wants to saddle us with his frail sick body

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by loopman: 6:34am On Mar 10, 2017
Intellect20:
Afonjas hoping he doesn't come back for Osinbanjo to occupy that seat. This for you!

The President is completely right when he called some of you mischief makers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by nwabobo: 6:36am On Mar 10, 2017
loopman:
Bad news for IPOB and wailers/mischief makers . They won't sleep this Friday grin

Bad news for Afonjas I would day. They were already salivating st the prospect of sn Osibanjo presidency.
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by loopman: 6:36am On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
I am happy that the north knows the people who secretly want buhari dead and will be pretending and accusing Igbos.
I am happy that Buhari is back. Welcome

I'm happy that Nigerians knows who have been insulting the president and calling him all sorts of derogatory names. I'm happy Nigerians tune to Radio Biafra and see the madness that goes on on the RBL Facebook page grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by loopman: 6:37am On Mar 10, 2017
nwabobo:

Bad news for Afonjas I would day. They were already salivating st the prospect of sn Osibanjo presidency.

More like bad news for IPOB and their dilector Igwe and Eze Ndigbo of Kuje prison grin
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by omenkaLives(m): 6:41am On Mar 10, 2017
Coming back isn't a problem, taking off where he left off is, and for now, I don't think he's in any shape to do so.

Get well soon Mr President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by VirginFinder: 6:48am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome sir
I dreamt it so but...
Oya address the nation ASAP to clear all doubts...
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Amarabae(f): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2017
loopman:

I'm happy that Nigerians knows who have been insulting the president and calling him all sorts of derogatory names. I'm happy Nigerians tune to Radio Biafra and see the madness that goes on on the RBL Facebook page grin
hahaha. The era you people controlled the media is GONE.
Buhari was away and you people started the osibanjo propaganda noise, hoping for buhari not to return for you guys to take over.
Northern Nigeria know your tricks, Go and read latest arewa youth president comment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by AntiWailer: 6:51am On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Why are they making it secretive?

Lol.

They announced that he is coming.

What is secretive about that ?
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by realGURU(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2017
Intellect20:
Afonjas hoping he doesn't come back for Osinbanjo to occupy that seat. This for you!
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by jide219(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2017
God why
Another wahala is about to happen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Speedyconnect8: 6:52am On Mar 10, 2017
i don believe it and won't until he calls me
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by progress69: 6:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
hahaha. The era you people controlled the media is GONE.
Buhari was away and you people started the osibanjo propaganda noise, hoping for buhari not to return for you guys to take over.
Northern Nigeria know your tricks, Go and read latest arewa youth president comment.

So u clowns have started changing the narrative. cheesy

Chia! Thank u Lord i don't belong to this shameless sets of people,!

Little wonder why we will never accept the attaché by force!
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:53am On Mar 10, 2017
The stockfish has arrived grin
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Sparkle777(f): 6:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Chai, abeg still allow Osinbanjo to take major decisions as pmb s own may drag us out n down.
He should have stayed back cos he s still unfit and has that major badluck, una go soon see am.
Inspite of all, I wish him well but not at our detriment. Whick kain tin be dis, okbye.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

Look who is crying now..LOL. Yooooou responded to my post remember? You, mr busybody asked me questions that you could not answer yourself, and my response which should have been YOUR response if you knew who you were, was too much for you to swallow.

That's right, you ask me to be "happy" to be who I am abi, yet you know not who you are? Or maybe you do.

Maybe you know that you and your Nation are a joke, and would celebrate a man who went missing for months back as if nothing was wrong. In fact you'll celebrate IBB and Ibori, you'll even attend an Owambe for Abacha who one of your governors from the Zoo recently said he's indebted to. You would even apply for visa so your baby mama can go and give birth abroad for blue passport because you know that Nigerian aka Nig.ger Area passport is worthless in the large scheme of things.

Of course, it dey pain u

WhoRUDeceiving:

What is thank god he is back...are you okay?

Dayum you people can never change and think

I tell you that you are sick. You replied my post first. You initiated conversation with me and not the other way round. Go and check since you have a very bad dementia. The rest of your gibberish is meaningless.
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by olabrad: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2017
kahal29:
The time I am reading this news is Friday, 3.49am, and here Thisday said president arrived Friday 4.00am. Check and put the correct time.
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by TexasR: 6:55am On Mar 10, 2017
@OP
STOP DECEIVING NAIRALANDERS
That picture you posted is a very old picture showing when the Buhari was healthy and Solomon Arase was inspector general of police
Please post the picture showing Buhari at Kaduna airport WALKING ON HIS TWO LEGS BY HIMSELF
Anything short of that will make his so-called return sound like the return of Yar Adua

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Utagbamaka(m): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2017
Frankly, this is an old picture na. May God protect him,may he quickly realize dat the citizens are suffering. amen
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Pray(m): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Proffdada: 6:57am On Mar 10, 2017
He should have remained where is conducive for his health. Man proposes.GOD disposes
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Praktikals(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Some people will not like this
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by kingthreat(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome home my KING.
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Emerikoss: 6:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Chpstcks(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2017
That was how Yaradia of blessed memory was also smuggled in.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Bgorgeous: 6:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Shame on all those who said he died
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Kiakia(m): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2017
Expected to arrive! Has he arrived then?
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:

The nightmare of wailers is right in town
sarki you no dey tire?
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Seanherck: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2017
So Solomon aranse is still the IGP? all this bloggers should stop misinforming citizens..abeg

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2017
deji15:

WhoRUDeceiving:

What is thank god he is back...are you okay?

Dayum you people can never change and think

I tell you that you are sick. You replied my post first. You initiated conversation with me and not the other way round. Go and check since you have a very bad dementia. The rest of your gibberish is meaningless.

Is that how you quote? Without proper box, because you want to steal my own words?

So you went back to check eh, to see who said what first, taking two hours or so? I hope you re-read your questions and have come up with your own answers along the way. Now, who are you and what is the NAME of your country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu / President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.