Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa (63254 Views)

PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election / Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos / Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Generalyemi(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2017
codedslayer:

You are not making sense, shift abeg.

of cos u are..... don't mind your own bizness...keeping killing your self over ipob matter...slaves

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Jammiiee(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by sarrki(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2017
Jammiiee:
The most fofular nairalander cheesy . Ajobi agbeyin oo grin

Amin baba MI

God bless you plenty
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by malachy012: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2017
yesterday's fixed game won, to subscribe for today's fixed game, see details below

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Jammiiee(m): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2017
No prophet saw my President coming back today
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by codedslayer: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Generalyemi:

of cos u are..... don't mind your own bizness...keeping killing your self over ipob matter...slaves

So a thread about Buhari's return to the country is ipob matter? Most of you Igbos have no working brain, reason you can buy a passport to nowhere. Even your ohaneze said you are slaves in Nigeria, slaves like you have no shame.
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by codedslayer: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
emi14:

You are a sad man. Hatred is ur surname. Grief your middle name. Learn how to be happy. My kinsmen are happy people.

You keep repeating the same jargons over and over like an epileptic patient, it seems your brain is over heating and you have nothing sensible to say. Sorrow will surely be your surname and middlename.
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by sarrki(m): 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jammiiee:
No prophet saw my President coming back today

Fayose especially right now
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by alaskido(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/03/10/buhari-returns-lands-in-kaduna-choppered-to-presidential-villa/

File photo

OP, the picture you have uploaded is an old one. As you can see the former IGP Arase is seen standing next to Kyari and his criminal friend Babachir Lawal.
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by sarrki(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
alaskido:

OP, the picture you have uploaded is an old one. As you can see the former IGP Arase is seen standing next to Kyari and his criminal friend Babachir Lawal.

Is he back?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by nextprince: 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:

Is he back?

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by alaskido(m): 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:

Is he back?

Sarrki, are you not in Nigeria? Your Godfather is back o. You are suppose to be the one updating us on his return now. Make you no fall our hand for NL o.
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Jammiiee(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lool, his headache cheesy
sarrki:

Fayose especially right now
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Generalyemi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
codedslayer:

So a thread about Buhari's return to the country is ipob matter? Most of you Igbos have no working brain, reason you can buy a passport to nowhere. Even your ohaneze said you are slaves in Nigeria, slaves like you have no shame.

lol ..mumu u mentioned ipob first now u are pained....an afonja or aboki calling Igbo slave is funny,we all know who is who in this expired country,,no doubt u are afonja, BMC. Lazy things
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Vioncy(f): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lolz Shame to all those haters tongue who think PMB would die
Lolz SORRY to all those bad bellaz shocked
lolz RED EYES to all those jobless fools who only knows the room number to PMB medical place in London whereas them no Know the road to airport grin
Lolz Eyaaaaa.....to all those Assistant god that knows who to die, when to die and how to die cry BMB still dey alive
Lolz what a pity to all those who said PMB died in Germany and later died again in London and finally arrival Nigeria CHAI shame sad cry
the only president in the history of time that died 3 time and arrived alive in Nigeria hmmmmm nawa oooo information ministers

WELL LET ME TELL ALL THOSE Biafra and JOBLESS HATERS THAT PMB IS BACK HALE AND HEALTHY TO PIONEER NIGERIA and if they can't bear the shame of his arrival anymore, my kind advice to them is "GO TO YOUR JUNCTION OR LOOK AROUND ur street and ANY TRANSFORMER YOU SEE...JUST HUG IT and if any one ask you why, tell them you are on sick a vacation to hell and when you get there and you don't see you agemate then... you can come back......lolzzzz ONE 9JA
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Vioncy(f): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ehnn don come back oyaaa make una live mata for Mathias na chey una wan force die...en no wan die na by force....oga PMB dey alive i no die
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by DavSagacity(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Why are they making it secretive?
As if na contraband them wan carry enter..
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by DIYlady01: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aww, baba Zahra! I watched him on Channels TV station as he came down from a helicopter and he moved forward and waved at the pilot.
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by codedslayer: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Generalyemi:

lol ..mumu u mentioned ipob first now u are pained....an afonja or aboki calling Igbo slave is funny,we all know who is who in this expired country,,no doubt u are afonja, BMC. Lazy things

Flat head, You are the pained illiterate ranting everywhere with that your stinking mouth. You are the slave begging for freedom and crying daily online, i know its painful for you to realize you are a slave to all tribe in Nigeria. Sorry, no escape route for you. Cocaine pusher, Enjoy your slavery in peace.
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Generalyemi(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
codedslayer:

Flat head, You are the pained illiterate ranting everywhere with that your stinking mouth. You are the slave begging for freedom and crying daily online, i know its painful for you to realize you are a slave to all tribe in Nigeria. Sorry, no escape route for you. Cocaine pusher, Enjoy your slavery in peace.

kid..probably still living with your momma...lazy dirty Brown roofers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by codedslayer: 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Generalyemi:

kid..probably still living with your momma...lazy dirty Brown roofers

Jobless nitwit from the erosion ravaged cursed part of the country, go stuck your cocaine in your anus as usual. Flat head cannibal.
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by sarrki(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Long and short of the story is that baba is back
Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by Generalyemi(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
codedslayer:

Jobless nitwit from the erosion ravaged cursed part of the country, go stuck your cocaine in your anus as usual. Flat head cannibal.

I laff die,,even the worst jobless Easterner is better than u.ritualist and rapist ...yes we push D. cos we have d heart,ur people sought d easy way out,so dey resort to rituals and even raping their own daughters. .. spits on afonja...goodnite

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by codedslayer: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Generalyemi:

I laff die,,even the worst jobless Easterner is better than u.ritualist and rapist ...yes we push D. cos we have d heart,ur people sought d easy way out,so dey resort to rituals and even raping their own daughters. .. spits on afonja...goodnite

Coming from descendants of clifford orji, you eat your fellow human and even proud of smuggling cocaine. No wonder you are all been slaughtered in Asia for your foolishness running through your DNA. Ojuiku was a pedophile and many of your people rape little kids, can post more than 40 links for your blind eyes to see. Products of baby factory feeling funky, spits on your large compressed head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa by funlord(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2017
chiefkpokp:
lier, turn to channel tv live now, they are still waiting at kaduna airport waiting for mr president, he was said to have landed by 7am... but as at now, not yet......

What's app me with the number on my profile I don't receive pm's!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu / President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.