Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. (14954 Views)

Clearance Items- Upd8d: Deep Freezer / Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision / Freezer Buying Decision... Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 12, 2017
DLGY:

He was actually the begining of this..
During the campaign, i was angry that they were all busy having fun in the group while a Mole was leaking their secrets.

SOme dude who wanted me to do an App paid 6k which isn't even enought o get the App on Google play store.
I told him and he requested for a refund..Money i already spent as a hustler.

That was how the whole scam things started.
I saved members of the group's numbers up..
The Norwaigean lady was once my friend.
Then i was curious about N1ONE.

I called him after the contest and heard him say hello and i dropped the call, perhaps because of his accent.
She later called me up after the contest and apologized about making the wrong answer that started the whole debate on Plagiarism.
Seun almost banned her but for the organizers and people watching the thread.

I never uttered a word to N1ONE and he then saved my number up to ask Ivyy if she knew me.
Ivyy denied that she knew me and i was kinda surprised that she lied.
He can say if what i'm saying is a lie or the truth.

I stopped trusting her from that day because if she could lie to him, she would definitely lie to me.

She believed i was angry about the contest and called to harass him but that was far from the truth.

That was how the whole complications began and she grew cold on me.
Perhaps because i never showed up on a date we agreed after pending me until she ran out of options..By then i has already lost interest.

I was whatsapping her one night then called and she didn't take my call, she later gave her sugar daddy my number to call and he said all kinds of things..
He hid his number so i recorded the call when i picked because it looked phone..I usually don't record calls.

My curiosity led me to Unilag after stopping at TFC for a snack.

That was how the whole Unilag episode began and now this attack dog who she gossips with is here talking trash.

Yeah! She can say she rejected me but i was never interested either.
You can call me all kinds but i never took anything from you.

Take that to the police.

So, after spending few days in detention, you still won't give up. Well you already had your warning shot. Soon you will get the trouble you are asking for in full. It's well with your soul.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 12, 2017
Make dem carry their leg waka come meet me na. cheesy

DLGY:
Make dem carry their leg waka come meet me na. cheesy

What do you mean stupid?
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2017
DLGY:
What i don't understand is why you handsam won't mind your business.
Someone already arranged to meet me in my house on Monday and you're here warning people off me.
Is it a crime that i once supported Ivyy.
Is it a crime that we agreed on a date that never happened?
Still i tried to make up for that but she was not patient and ran along with a 40 something year old man.

Very shameless thing to do if you ask me.
She even flaunts rings and all and i was indeed happy for her that she's finally found someone to take her as a second wife.
I was expecting other pictures she posts here would have a ring on it but no.

Someone is just there fooling herself that she has a fiance somewhere abroad...lol!

Perhaps handsam, some day she might consider your proposal. grin

Reject, If You paid close attention to this thread. You'd have noticed I came solely to bust you and save people from your scamming tendencies. grin

Till you mentioned the lady's name in the face off to which I decided to clear the air on it, Disgracing you even more. I am her friend and nothing more.

You are the one who became friends with her, got Infatuated and obsessed with her, Asked her out and got rejected, Hence resulting to Trolling and Stalking. grin

Perhaps, If you were a human being, You'd understand it's not right to think with one's phallus always. I mean, What sort of human being results to calling her a LovePeddler claiming she has a 48 year old sugar daddy that hr never confirmed? You keep churning lies and more lies with your mouth.

# Stfu.!
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 12:29am On Mar 12, 2017
I see he has deactivated. Seems my words were deep. grin
Expect the bloody reject to come back with a new one soonest.

#Mtcheew.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 12:46am On Mar 12, 2017
The Psychotic dude actually claims to live in a duplex. grin

Someone that was searched when he came to buy the supposed book that was being sold for#2500 from the female's mum and when he was thoroughly searched only a #500 note was found? grin

Someone that keeps a toothbrush and a hair comb in the dirty bag he keeps his laptop? grin

Who is he deceiving here? He knows nothing. Even his family said he had Psychological problems. Dismiss anything the idiat churns from his mouth. It's all gibberish talk.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 1:05am On Mar 12, 2017
And yeah I'm psychotic.
I actually went to see a therapist recently and he diagnosed me.

Yet I wasn't even given any drugs or medications.
Yet I have psychological problems. grin

I guess we all do and I hope you've seen a therapist lately.

I'm not the one who battled depression as a teenager hooked on her mom's drugs to sleep at night.

Hell she's still insomniac and hardly falls asleep at night.
And who travels all the way from Ogun state to the Island without his personal effects and yes both of my brothers live around there so I don't have to keep a lot of cash on me.
I could always do a mobile transfer from my phone fool.

Meanwhile I already been to Ikorodu that morning before heading to Lekki Lil miss gossip.

I guess you're also mad about that handsam.
Your gossip friend should have more to tell you.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 1:13am On Mar 12, 2017
SafeDavid:
And yeah I'm psychotic.
I actually went to see a therapist recently and he diagnosed me.

Yet I wasn't even given any drugs or medications.
Yet I have psychological problems. grin

I guess we all do and I hope you've seen a therapist lately.

I'm not the one who battled depression as a teenager hooked on her mom's drugs to sleep at night.

Hell she's still insomniac and hardly falls asleep at night.
And who travels all the way from Ogun state to the Island without his personal effects and yes both of my brothers live around there so I don't have to keep a lot of cash on me.
I could always do a mobile transfer from my phone fool.

Meanwhile I already been to Ikorodu that morning before heading to Lekki Lil miss gossip.

I guess you're also mad about that handsam.
Your gossip friend should have more to tell you.

Oh, You are still here reject.

Excuses upon excuses! grin You remain an empty-headed, Psychotic Scammer.

#Yawns.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 1:18am On Mar 12, 2017
handsam:

Oh, You are still here reject.

Excuses upon excuses! grin You remain an empty-headed, Psychotic Scammer.

#Yawns.
Yeah excusez because I did not bring out wads of cash to buy your Mama's book.
Here's the bad news, I don't carry lots of cash cuz that's so 2008.

Who rejects someone who doesn't want you because If I did, I would have gone on a date with her and I didn't which got her mad.

I wouldn't waste any more ofmy time or effort on a liar who is likely to cheat.

Never!

So go and kiss her as some more handsam.

You have done your errand so well.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 1:22am On Mar 12, 2017
SafeDavid:

Yeah excusez because I did not bring out wads of cash to buy your Mama's book.
Here's the bad news, I don't carry lots of cash cuz that's so 2008.

#2500 don turn big cash for person living in Duplex. grin
Abeg dy lie small small na. grin

Lmao. grin grin grin

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 1:30am On Mar 12, 2017
handsam:

#2500 don turn big cash for person living in Duplex. grin
Abeg dy lie small small na. grin

Lmao. grin grin grin

If you wanted to sell you would have let me go get the money rather her mom ran to the security that I wanted to kidnap her.

Just imagine.

Anyone would advice you stay away from someone who orchestrated your arrest cuz they are simply evil.

My family knows me so well and they would say anything to get me off your grasp.

I'm not e enough denying that I'm crazy. You could see how crazily I spoke while you were busy taking pictures calling me all sorts and I ignored.

Saying I had bad intentions yet asking where I work a D how much I earn.

What does "how far nau" even mean.

Wtf is even my business with how much you make your hair?

Is that now my life goals or part of the contract for dating you.

Sorry I don't roll like that. I put my money where my mouth is.
Where I live and work is an investment and not my money so don't fret about that.
It is not your duplex and you are definitely not paying the rent.

Those were some of the nonsense I experienced that day. I was glad they left before calling my brother. cheesy

I guess that's a sign of a well brought up lady.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 1:45am On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 1:45am On Mar 12, 2017
SafeDavid:

If you wanted to sell you would have let me go get the money rather her mom ran to the security that I wanted to kidnap her.

Just imagine.

Anyone would advice you stay away from someone who orchestrated your arrest cuz they are simply evil.

My family knows me so well and they would say anything to get me off your grasp.

I'm not e enough denying that I'm crazy. You could see how crazily I spoke while you were busy taking pictures calling me all sorts and I ignored.

All sorts of nonsense I experienced that day. I was glad they left before calling my brother. cheesy

Are you not listening? She said she never wants to see you. She told you on various occasions, Never! The date you keep talking about was to be a normal catch up between you and her but just look at how you twisted the story claiming she was angry you didn't show up when she also didn't come for the acclaimed meeting. Calls and calls from a private number. Warnings to back off, Yet you didn't listen.

Which Sane man goes all the way from Ogun to Lagos to buy a book of #2500 and on reaching there is with only a #500 note?
Your lies are not cooked well twerp! You are soo canal minded. I could show pictures of your arrest here but I will take pity on you cause after listening to your story of how you want to noticed and forced to be loved, One can only feel pity for your pathetic being.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 1:50am On Mar 12, 2017
You feel pity.
Is that all?

Why don't you just ask them to kill me after your warning shots you money conscious moro.nic errand boy.

And do well to stay off my mention ever again.

Like I give 2 fvcks about you or her.

I'm beyond your reach now.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 1:55am On Mar 12, 2017
SafeDavid:
You feel pity.
Is that all?

Why don't you just ask them to kill me after your warning shots you money conscious moro.n.

And do well to stay off my mention ever again.

Reject, Why didn't you quote me? grin

I just listened to the audio of what went down with the police. Just listen to how stupid and scared you sound. grin

You don't get to tell me to stay off your mentions. You get to beg. You gutter bred filth.

#Pfft.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 1:58am On Mar 12, 2017
Who came from the gutter?
You or I? lol!

I wish you knew but won't say a word.

I'll let you bask in your ignorance.

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 2:01am On Mar 12, 2017
SafeDavid:
Who came from the gutter?
You or I? lol!

I wish you knew but won't say a word.

I'll let you bask in your ignorance.

Take a look at these screenshots ladies and gents. This is the height of Obsession!!!grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 2:06am On Mar 12, 2017
Oh I'm obsessed now what?

Go and sit down jor. grin

It's my message, my money and my airtime.

So you're saving that while I didn't even keep a message of yours so who really is obsessed.?

I only feel sorry for you if you think this will entertain anyone or embarrass me.
You are the one who should be pitied here because you have displayed your childish immaturity and that shows why even when you don't want to date someone you don't rub it in their face like hot mess.

That was my problem with you.
You keep saying you reject me like I'm an object.

That shows how foolish you are.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 2:23am On Mar 12, 2017
Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala Good morning.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 12, 2017
handsam:

Lmao.! This guy! grin grin grin

You are quite verse in making stories up and believing them. In the Vn that was recorded at the Security post You confessed to getting money for card from your Grandma. grin A Grown up man like you. grin

How hilarious, You'd pass as a clown anyday. grin

Oh my God. Look how ugly and dirty he is. The police man with the gorimapa head though grin

Gonna save this picture.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 2:29am On Mar 12, 2017
After roughening me up.

I would have posted screenshots but honestly, I'm better than this.

1 Like

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 2:29am On Mar 12, 2017
SafeDavid:
Mynd4
Seu
Lalasticlal
Good morning.

The fool finally cowers and calls for help. I am only exposing how you for your hypocrisy and Lies. You keep claiming not to love her, Not to be obsessed but the screenshots prove otherwise. grin

Accept it Nitwit, You are Psychotic. grin
Here is another screenshot of you telling her how much you love her and all.
Because you were rejected, You created imagination in your head, Saying She follows a 48 year old.
That she rejects you cause you didn't show up for a date she never went to.

This is your last warning.

#Bye. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 12, 2017
SafeDavid:
Oh I'm obsessed now what?

Go and sit down jor. grin

It's my message, my money and my airtime.

So you're saving that while I didn't even keep a message of yours so who really is obsessed.?

I only feel sorry for you if you think this will entertain anyone or embarrass me.
You are the one who should be pitied here because you have displayed your childish immaturity and that shows why even when you don't want to date someone you don't rub it in their face like hot mess.

That was my problem with you.
You keep saying you reject me like I'm an object.

That shows how foolish you are.

Lmao grin

See post.

And you said you are not mentally disturbed. Mad person no dey agree say dem mad.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 2:35am On Mar 12, 2017
danythethug:

Oh my God. Look how ugly and dirty he is. The police man with the gorimapa head though grin

Gonna save this picture.

grin
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 12, 2017
SafeDavid:
After roughening me up.

Guy sorry but you are stupid. Very very stupid. In fact you are not normal. What else do you want after you have been arrested for stalking?

You need to be locked up again for a longer period of time. Maybe a year or 2 in kirikiri will reset your brain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 12, 2017
handsam:

grin

I have never seen someone so stupid in my life before. I swear. This is unbelievable bro.

1 Like

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 2:42am On Mar 12, 2017
danythethug:

I have never seen someone so stupid in my life before. I swear. This is unbelievable bro.

He was rejected over and over but he would not listen. grin

Now he is a shame to behold.

1 Like

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 12, 2017
SafeDavid:

Just imagine.

Wtf is even my business with how much you make your hair?

Is that now my life goals or part of the contract for dating you.

Sorry I don't roll like that. I put my money where my mouth is.
Where I live and work is an investment and not my money so don't fret about that.
It is not your duplex and you are definitely not paying the rent.

Those were some of the nonsense I experienced that day. I was glad they left before calling my brother. cheesy

Oh my god cry
So after they warned you to stay away from them. You still went to her mum's office to stalk. Claiming you wanted to buy a book. Like seriously. What part of stay away don't you understand undecided
You were caught by the security with toothbrush in your pocket. Were you planning on buying the book with toothbrush grin

Mr David something is wrong with your head. Your step mom has done you bad.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 2:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Whoever doesn't know the grandma thing was a joke lacks a sense of humor.
Yes I'm crazy and it's ducking obvious cuz you made me so.

1 Like

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 12, 2017
SafeDavid:
After roughening me up.

I would have posted screenshots but honestly, I'm better than this.

No david, you are not better in anyway. The only devil here is you. You just don't get it. Let me say goodbye with this. Is your previous life worth all this mess? Common dude. It shouldn't be that difficult to stay away and leave her alone. Do it for your mum. I heard she really begged a lot on your behalf. Goodnight bro.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 2:54am On Mar 12, 2017
danythethug:

No david, you are not better in anyway. The only devil here is you. You just don't get it. Let me say goodbye with this. Is your previous life worth all this mess? Common dude. It shouldn't be that difficult to stay away and leave her alone. Do it for your mum. I heard she really begged a lot on your behalf. Goodnight bro.
Dont ever mention my mom in your life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Often Should A Wife Call Her Mother? / The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D / Loyalty In Modern Day Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.