Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. (14956 Views)

Clearance Items- Upd8d: Deep Freezer / Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision / Freezer Buying Decision... Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
handsam:

Listen to this well, You are advised not to make transactions with the individual using the Alternate "Dlgy", He is the disgraced Nitwit reborn in another moniker.

"Safedavid."

who the fvck are you and why are you mentioning me?
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Also good. You can post the pics and price. Some people may be interested. I am looking forward to buying a new one.

Listen to this well, You are advised not to make transactions with the individual using the Alternate "Dlgy".

# He is the disgraced Nitwit reborn in another moniker.

# He is a scammer that has been exposed to the public of Nairaland hence runs in new skirts to get more people to scam.

# He is the obsessed, never-do-well scammer stalking Ivvyy even after he had been arrested but got bailed out.

For your Moneys safety, Do not make transactions with him.

He is "Safedavid."
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
SafeDavid:

who the fvck are you and why are you mentioning me?

#Halfwit Stfu, You can't fool me.

I have confirmed you are the one with the "Dlgy" account. A cheetah can't change its spots. Aye, Can it?
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SmartchoicesNG: 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
handsam:

Listen to this well, You are advised not to make transactions with the individual using the Alternate "Dlgy".

# He is a scammer that has been exposed to the public of Nairaland hence runs in new skirts to get more people to scam.

# He is the obsessed, never-do-well scammer stalking Ivvyy even after he had been arrested but got bailed out.

He is "Safedavid."

Thanks. But I am buying a new item with warranty on the compressor of at least two years. cheesy
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2017

He is "Safedavid."

You have all been warned.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Did Ivyy pout you up to this?

You are now her attack dog?

Why won't you guys mind your business and leave me alone?

Stop mentioning me here...okkay?
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Thanks. But I am buying a new item with warranty on the compressor of at least two years. cheesy

I am only warning you and other people.

That dude is psychotic.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SmartchoicesNG: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Also good. You can post the pics and price. Some people may be interested. I am looking forward to buying a new one.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
SafeDavid:
Did Ivyyy pout you up to this?

You are now her attack dog?

Why won't you guys mind your business and leave me alone?

Stop mentioning me here...okkay?

Idiat! Ivvyy didn't send me. This is all me.

I am only trying to prevent poor Nairalander from getting scammed by you.
Just look at him, He doesn't want me to spoil his work. grin

# Dimwitted Ape.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Someone already contacted me and he's coming to see the item before the purchase.

I only mentioned on this thread since i haven't been using it and we use the prepaid meter so i wouldn't want to run the Bill.

Besides, i haven't been home for close to 2 months now and i don't plan to ga back anytime soon.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
handsam:

I am only warning you and other people.

That dude is psychotic.

Thanks and run along now....

Business is closed.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
DLGY:

Thanks and run along now....

Business is closed.

Disgraced Scammer, I will spread the word. grin

Don't worry, You will soon be arrested again and this time no amount of bail will save you.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
handsam:

Don't worry, You will soon be arrested again and this time no amount of bail will save you.

You had better be careful of what you say on here .
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
handsam:

You're mad that you went on a date with her and she rejected you also. grin

One of the fools she uses and waste their time.

I live in a Duplex suite in Lekki while you fool around in Yaba and Bariga...

I'm only disposing items in a house i no longer live in and go jump off the bridge if you are mad about that.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
DLGY:

You had better be careful of what you say on here .

Careful about what?
Telling the work what you are? Give me a break.

You'd best stop scamming!
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
handsam:

Careful about what?
Telling the work what you are? Give me a break.

You'd best stop scamming!

Didn't she tell you i have a Job and a business i manage now.

Why is she so interested in what i do and how much i earn..?

Oh yeah i'm an Ape, still better than the 48 year old married ugly man who already has kids she runs along with..

More like an Olosho.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
DLGY:

You're mad that you [s]went on a date with her and she rejected you also[/s]. grin

Good you confess to owning this account. grin
See everyone, When I said he was a scammer I was not bluffing.

Why can't he do his transactions with the Safedavid account? grin He wants to scam few gullible Nairalanders off their money. grin

She rejected you time over time, You asked her out she said no. Then you did the lowest of the low, Stalked her like an eagle does to it's prey. You even pretended to be under the notion of wanting to buy books from her mum in her office only to be apprehended by Police cause She was there that day. She saw you and got you arrested.

You slept in the university's security post that night and was taken to The police station the next day where you spent a night till you were bailed. You seemed to be sober at that time but came only to continue your act of trolling her and scamming the public. You have been disgraced and busted Moronic imp. Rejected over and over, Cast out vagabond.

# Pathetic Road-side Reject. grin
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
DLGY:

Didn't she tell you i have a Job and a business i manage now.

Why is she so [s]interested in what i do and how much i earn..?[/s]

Oh yeah i'm an Ape, [s]still better than the 48 year old married ugly man who already has kids she runs along with..[/s]

More like an Olosho.

Pained words from A Road side rejected Reject.! grin

A Job? You mean the job where you scam People or the job were you still scam people. grin She is not interested in what you are earning or your life.

All she asks is that you leave her alone. Hanhan, Person say she no do. Na by force.

This is what happens when a man reasons with his phallus, He gets Tbossed! grin

# Confused Reject.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
handsam:

Good you confess to owning this account. grin
See everyone, When I said he was a scammer I was not bluffing.

Why can't he do his transactions with the Safedavid account? grin He wants to scam few gullible Nairalanders off their money. grin

She rejected you time over time, You asked her out she said no. Then you did the lowest of the low, Stalked her like an eagle does to it's prey. You even pretended to be under the notion of wanting to buy books from her mum in her office only to be apprehended by Police cause She was there that day. She saw you and got you arrested.

You slept in the university's security post that night and was taken to The police station the next day where you spent a night till you were bailed. You seemed to be sober at that time but came only to continue your act of trolling her and scamming the public. You have been disgraced and busted Moronic imp. Rejected over and over, Cast out vagabond.

# Pathetic Road-side Reject. grin

See mumu...
Is that all she told you....lol!

She sent her mom's department to me and her mom after speaking with me on the phone declared that she would like to meet me some day.

I showed up and she tried to frame me up.

More like a wicked person to me.

What exactly was my crime? Cuz i came to enquire about a book she was marketing and asked for my help to promote it.

Check her profile and see the last two threads she created and the traffic she got.

HAHA!

The one's that got to the front page were as a result of her following my advice.

She now poses with an iPhone which is a big achievement i guess...lol!

Congrats to you both..

I'm obsessed, i'm crazy, i'm psychotic, i've left you alone now and you keep stalking other girls i'm friends with.

Damn!
Will you let me be now or you wan t to come take the freezer too?

You now gossip about me with this lowlife?

Is your Sugar daddy no longer available to attack me anymore?

Ingrate!
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
handsam:

Pained words from A Road side rejected Reject.! grin

A Job? You mean the job where you scam People or the job were you still scam people. grin She is not interested in what you are earning or your life.

All she asks is that you leave her alone. Hanhan, Person say she no do. Na by force.

This is what happens when a man reasons with his phallus, He gets Tbossed! grin

# Confused Reject.

Oh i'm here and you mentioned me.

I was never interested in anything beyond knowing her person.

So now that i'm minding my business, na im i wan do...Biko!

I can't be on my own jeje now abi!

why don't you go back to her messenger and gossip some more.

You all should just stop following me around here.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
DLGY:

[s]See mumu...
Is that all she told you....lol!

She sent her mom's department to me and her mom after speaking with me on the phone declared that she would like to meet me some day.

I showed up and she tried to frame me up.

More like a wicked person to me.

What exactly was my crime? Cuz i came to enquire about a book she was marketing and asked for my help to promote it.

Check her profile and see the last two threads she created and the traffic she got.

HAHA!

The one's that got to the front page were as a result of her following my advice.

She now poses with an iPhone which is a big achievement i guess...lol!

Congrats to you both..

I'm obsessed, i'm crazy, i'm psychotic, i've left you alone now and you keep stalking other girls i'm friends with.

Damn!
Will you let me be now or you wan t to come take the freezer too?

You now gossip about me with this lowlife?

Is your Sugar daddy now available to attack me anymore?

Ingrate![/s]

More lies churned out of a rejected, fatso ape.! You knew from the onset she did not want you. She rejected your ass so many times. She didn't want to see you. But you really are a stubborn, Crooked, Slimy bellied Snail with a rĂȘtarded biography.

You came feigning the need to buy a book which was a fat lie. You came cause you had been "stalking" her and saw the opportunity and decided to seize it. Unfortunately for you, She was there and got you arrested in time.

You should have learnt something's then from the ordeal but you immediately did what? You continued your stalking by opening another Nl acc. This account and trolled her repeatedly. And you claim to have stopped? Lmfao! grin Just look at this liar!

#You need to be castrated to think straight for once.

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
There is a screenshot of him trolling her even after that incident which happened in February.

Safedavid/Dlgy, You claimed you have stopped staking her but here you are trolling her even after the incident in February.
You can keep lieing. No one believes you cause they know the truth. grin

Scammers are liars!.

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
So what does my comments on Nairaland prove?
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Mimzyy(f): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
CC N10NE
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 12, 2017
Mimzyy:
CC N10NE
He was actually the begining of this..
During the campaign, i was angry that they were all busy having fun in the group while a Mole was leaking their secrets.

SOme dude who wanted me to do an App paid 6k which isn't even enought o get the App on Google play store.
I told him and he requested for a refund..Money i already spent as a hustler.

That was how the whole scam things started.
I saved members of the group's numbers up..
The Norwaigean lady was once my friend.
Then i was curious about N1ONE.

I called him after the contest and heard him say hello and i dropped the call, perhaps because of his accent.
She later called me up after the contest and apologized about making the wrong answer that started the whole debate on Plagiarism.
Seun almost banned her but for the organizers and people watching the thread.

I never uttered a word to N1ONE and he then saved my number up to ask Ivyy if she knew me.
Ivyy denied that she knew me and i was kinda surprised that she lied.
He can say if what i'm saying is a lie or the truth.

I stopped trusting her from that day because if she could lie to him, she would definitely lie to me.

She believed i was angry about the contest and called to harass him but that was far from the truth.

That was how the whole complications began and she grew cold on me.
Perhaps because i never showed up on a date we agreed after pending me until she ran out of options..By then i has already lost interest.

I was whatsapping her one night then called and she didn't take my call, she later gave her sugar daddy my number to call and he said all kinds of things..
He hid his number so i recorded the call when i picked because it looked phone..I usually don't record calls.

My curiosity led me to Unilag after stopping at TFC for a snack.

That was how the whole Unilag episode began and now this attack dog who she gossips with is here talking trash.

Yeah! She can say she rejected me but i was never interested either.
You can call me all kinds but i never took anything from you.

Take that to the police.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SmartchoicesNG: 12:06am On Mar 12, 2017
Mimzyy:
CC N10NE
You like quarrel pass fight... See as you dey call collabo

1 Like

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 12:09am On Mar 12, 2017
DLGY:

[s]He was actually the begining of this..
During the campaign, i was angry that they were all busy having fun in the group while a Mole was leaking their secrets.

SOme dude who wanted me to do an App paid 6k which isn't even enought o get the App on Google play store.
I told him and he requested for a refund..Money i already spent as a hustler.

That was how the whole scam things started.
I saved members of the group's numbers up..
The Norwaigean lady was once my friend.
Then i was curious about N1ONE.

I called him after the contest and heard him say hello.

I never uttered a word and he then saved my number up and asked Ivyy if she knew me.
Ivyy denied that she knew me and i was kinda surprised that she lied.

I stopped trusting her from that day because that was an unnecessary lie.

She believed i was angry about and called to harrass him whereas i never uttered a word.

That was how the whole complications began and she grew cold on me.
Perhaps because i never showed up on a date we agreed after pending me until she ran out of options..By then i has already lost interest.

My curiosity led me to Unilag after stopping at TFC for a snack.

That was how the whole Unilag episode began and now this attack dog who she gossips with is here talking trash.

Yeah! She can say she rejected me but i was never interested either.

Take that to the police[/s].

More and more lies to further verify his falsified propaganda.

# Bloody filth rejected like the dog he is. grin
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Mimzyy(f): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2017
You do not get it...

SmartchoicesNG:

You like quarrel pass fight... See as you dey call collabo
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 12, 2017
handsam:

More and more lies to further verify his falsified propaganda.

# Bloody filth rejected like the dog he is. grin

That's your fvcking problem not mine.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 12:13am On Mar 12, 2017
DLGY:

That's your fvcking problem not mine.

Don't worry, You will be corrected soonest. wink
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SmartchoicesNG: 12:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Mimzyy:
You do not get it...

Please enlighten me

1 Like

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 12, 2017
What i don't understand is why you handsam won't mind your business.
Someone already arranged to meet me in my house on Monday and you're here warning people off me.
Is it a crime that i once supported Ivyy.
Is it a crime that we agreed on a date that never happened?
Still i tried to make up for that but she was not patient and ran along with a 40 something year old man.

Very shameless thing to do if you ask me.
She even flaunts rings and all and i was indeed happy for her that she's finally found someone to take her as a second wife.
I was expecting other pictures she posts here would have a ring on it but no.

Someone is just there fooling herself that she has a fiance somewhere abroad...lol!

Perhaps handsam, some day she might consider your proposal. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Loyalty In Modern Day Marriage / What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? / How Often Should A Wife Call Her Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.