Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. (14955 Views)

Clearance Items- Upd8d: Deep Freezer / Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision / Freezer Buying Decision... Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
bukatyne:
Can you guys just get a grip and stop already?

Imagine this bullshit over a lady? Don't you have self respect at all? Or your don't know your worth and can't walk away when someone says no? Why on God's green earth are you showing us your pictures? What do you need to prove? to whom?

And she sent me evidence.... I don't know what is between you both of you however let this be a warning... it might be your turn tomorrow. You cannot honestly say what went down between them; you have only her words to go by.

This keeps proving me right : a typical 'Nigerian' girl messes up the lovely men she tangles with while young, turning them to 'Nigerian' husbands. When she is ready to marry, she starts looking for the sweet nom-existent guys.... they have becone 'Nigerian' husbands.... your creation baby.

Let no lady rejoice that random guys who want punny/or not are tearing their fellow man to 'defend' her. She should use her youth to find a sweet unhardened man who would cherish her all the days of her life.

@OP: sorry o!

One word, #Dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by NoToPile: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nice doing business with you mr DLGY/safedavid, A smooth transaction it was.

smiley

By the way I was not scammed, just felt I should give feedback.

Thanks mr smartchoicesNG for opening this thread.

Very hilarious thread.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SmartchoicesNG: 7:01am On Mar 14, 2017
NoToPile:

smiley

Very hilarious thread.
Good to know you bought it without issues. Can you share pictures of the item for the doubting Thomases?
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by NoToPile: 7:07am On Mar 14, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Good to know you bought it without issues. Can you share pictures of the item for the doubting Thomases?

Pictures attached.

cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by DLGUY: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2017
NoToPile:

smiley

Very hilarious thread.

Thanks for the feedback maam.

I hope the freezer hasn't given you any issues ever since.

To be honest, i hardly use it for the fear of procuring huge electricity bills due to the prepaid meter billing in my home.
Meanwhile, it's been excellent the few times it's been put to use.

Thank God the nay sayers have been put to shame by your display of trust.

Truthfully, i never expected that you would show up hence my leaving the office late that morning and due to the fact that i had to make a quick run at the bank at Lekki.

Now i have one less person who wouldn't believe this backstabbers with pull him down mentality (PHD)

This lady spent hours in my home and was very comfortable all through, we even went to a neighbours house to check something while sipping cold drinks on the street just like brothers and sisters.
I swear people would think we've known each other for decades. grin

Had to create this account just to reply this post cuz my alt was banned and DLGY got deactivated even though they failed woefully in their plot to embarrass me.

This lady no doubt earned my respect in a just a few hours of knowing her.

cc SmartchoicesNG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Oluwabukola2nji: 3:37pm On May 15, 2019
breadplanets:
like I said in my previous post I've always used thermocool. I've never used LG so can't compare
I just bought LG gn304 inverter freezer some few days ago, it's working fine, I loaded it with four bags of sachet water around 10:37pm yesterday night and by 7:37am when there was power outage today only few yet to ice completely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Often Should A Wife Call Her Mother? / Loyalty In Modern Day Marriage / What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.