Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. (14957 Views)

Clearance Items- Upd8d: Deep Freezer / Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision / Freezer Buying Decision... Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 12, 2017
SafeDavid:

Dont ever mention my mom in your life.

Lmao!

See the chicken acting all tough. Of course you won't get it. It's just matter of time though. You will get it the hard way and your mum's begging won't save you this time.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 3:08am On Mar 12, 2017
danythethug:

Lmao!

See the chicken acting all tough. Of course you won't get it. It's just matter of time though. You will get it the hard way and your mum's begging won't save you this time.

I already warned you.

1 Like

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 3:10am On Mar 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 3:10am On Mar 12, 2017
Whoever doesn't know the grandma thing was a joke lacks a sense of humor.

Yes I'm crazy and it's obvious cuz you made me so.

Just compare and contrast after what her mom did to me.

And you say my mom begged?
I wanst even privy to the occurrence on that day but whatever transpired was only for peace to reign to making that look like she was all sober and all of course she hadn't even seen me to know what happened.
Just so you know know, that woman is a senior in her Cadre and owns 4,pdoperties within Lagos and Environs
And very fulfilled with her career and family.

1 Like

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by robotix: 3:20am On Mar 12, 2017
Can you guys stop all these please? You just ended up derailing someone's thread. Who give a fork about a biitch that reject who? You guys should take your nonsense elsewhere please.

What I so great about a biitch rejecting a guy?

Na una wey dey make all these girls that have nothing offer a man feel pompous....

Trash... na prick go still fork her last last, sometimes unworthy diicks or is the pussy laced with gold ni?

Take your bullshiit out of here please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 12, 2017
SafeDavid:
Whoever doesn't know the grandma thing was a joke lacks a sense of humor.

Yes I'm crazy and it's obvious cuz you made me so.

Just compare and contrast after what her mom did to me.

And you say my mom begged?
I wanst even privy to the occurrence on that day but whatever transpired was only for peace to reign to making that look like she was all sober and all of course she hadn't even seen me to know what happened.
Just so you know know, that woman is a senior in her Cadre and owns 4,pdoperties within Lagos and Environs
And very fulfilled with her career and family.

Didn't her mum warn you to stay away? Yet you have the gut to go to her office. Are you even aware that stalking is a crime? It's a shame your mum has a useless son like you.

2 Likes

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 12, 2017
SafeDavid:

They first time I spoke to her, I explained how we met and what role I've been playing as regards her book. She thanked me and apologized on her behalf saying she had already asked if she wanted a relationship and she said no.
She had also reported the failed date at the movies and felt like I took her for Granted.
I still came to e center and asked to see her but she said she wasn't around.
That was the first time we had a fight and she claimed I pushed her away before blocking me.

I called and apologized but things were still rough.
Not knowing she had met with this married guy who promise to marry her and she introduced him to her mom as her fiance. A grown ass old man

I'm not even sure her mom knows she's married but her inferiority complex made her follow the old guy from abroad claiming he's her boyfriend.

She started wearing rings and other stuff I'm sure he used to cajole her.
Now that he's gone I'm sure she's lonely and looking for a side guy to fill that void.
I'm sorry ma.
I'm no longer available.
You gave me enough trouble already now what will now happen if we date.

Abeg, stop sending these fools to poke in my business at least have a little but of respect for that.

I've given you space, no more calls or text messages now what again do you want from me.
Stop clothing my wheel of progress.

I agree I'm crazy and insane

Let me be.

I had only meant well for you even when you needed a phone I told you I could buy you n iPhone if I had the chance. Now that you've got it I'm happy for you

Please let me be.

The trolling was all fun until now that you're poking your nose gain with this box of thugs.

Let me be.

You were begged to stay away. You didn't. A police officer also called you to leave her alone but you didn't. You got arrested and spent some time in detention. That also didn't stop you. David this is so fuccking unbelievable. What's your business with who she's dating? It's her life. Live yours and leave the girl alone. Stop trolling her, stop mentioning her up and down with your alt accounts. What you are doing is called stalking and it's a crime. Your time in the police cell should have thought you a big lesson. Face your work. Find a girl that will like you. Great men don't go to jail for stalking a girl. Just get it dude. Get it!

2 Likes

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SmartchoicesNG: 7:15am On Mar 12, 2017
Thanks to the derailers ... I appreciate you. LG VS THERMOCOOL .... OFF TO ANOTHER THREAD.

1 Like

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 7:16am On Mar 12, 2017
danythethug:

You were begged to stay away. You didn't. A police officer also called you to leave her alone but you didn't. You got arrested and spent some time in detention. That also didn't stop you. David this is so fuccking unbelievable. What's your business with who she's dating? It's her life. Live yours and leave the girl alone. Stop trolling her, stop mentioning her up and down with your alt accounts. What you are doing is called stalking and it's a crime. Your time in the police cell should have thought you a big lesson. Face your work. Find a girl that will like you. Great men don't go to jail for stalking a girl. Just get it dude. Get it!

I was here minding my business before you came
So go and leave me the hell alone now, go with your rejection. I am not interested either.

I'm way better than what you make me look like..

You are only but a distraction.

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2017
3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by AfroSamurai: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2017
Handsam, how did you obtain those screenshots and the VN?

1 Like

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by MizMyColi(f): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Thanks to the derailers ... I appreciate you. LG VS THERMOCOOL .... OFF TO ANOTHER THREAD.

Try Scanfrost.
We got the double door deep freezer for about 210k.....that's the 600litres capacity.
Till today, no regrets!

SafeDavid.
Enough please.....
Now is the time to walk away already.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Timelezz: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Thermocool leads the way. The dude is an inexorable wierdo living on the very edge of insecurity and genuine madness.

He doesn't have a sense of caution or shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2017
MizMyColi:

Try Scanfrost.
We got the double door deep freezer for about 210k.....that's the 600litres capacity.
Till today, no regrets!

SafeDavid.
Enough please.....

Thanks Miz God bless you real good.

1 Like

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SmartchoicesNG: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2017
MizMyColi:

Try Scanfrost.
Till today, no regrets!

SafeDavid.
Enough please.....
How many years​ warranty? On the compressor? Is it better than thermocool and LG brands?
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2017
AfroSamurai:

The victim came to me with the evidence.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by ifyalways(f): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2017
These are the things that one sometimes gets into arguments with?

Lawd forgive moi cheesy

Which one be Duplex suite, btw?

Ovoko

1 Like

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2017
ifyalways:

Lawd forgive moi cheesy

Ovoko

Another wild imagination of the psychotic bâstard. grin
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by MizMyColi(f): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

How many years​ warranty? On the compressor? Is it better than thermocool and LG brands?

I can't remember now o
I was still at my mum's at the time.
But you can google sha or call their customer care.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SmartchoicesNG: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2017
MizMyColi:

I can't remember now o
They don't seem to have a well spread customer service centers nationwide
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by abua(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2017

Pictures only on my phone and i'm presently using my p.c.
Please can I see the pics? You can WhatsApp tru this Nos 08032024251
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by abua(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2017

Pictures only on my phone and i'm presently using my p.c.

Please send pics on WhatsApp 08032024251
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by zicoraads: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2017
handsam:

Another wild imagination of the psychotic bâstard. grin
Enough already. Stop sending his pictures to people who are dropping numbers. What do they want it for? To spite him some more? And then what?

You've made your point and I think it's time to also drop it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Mimzyy(f): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

ifyalways:

Lawd forgive moi cheesy

Ovoko
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by handsam(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2017
David, I have taken down those screenshots and pictures after She pleaded with me to take it down.
Safe for her, Those pictures would remain there. All She asks is that you stop stalking and trolling her.

This will however be your last warning.
Try stalking her again and get burned and disgraced one more Time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by SafeDavid(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2017
handsam:
David, I have taken down those screenshots and pictures after She pleaded with me to take it down.
Safe for her, Those pictures would remain there. All She asks is that you stop stalking and trolling her.

This will however be your last warning.
Try stalking her again and get burned and disgraced one more Time.
Oh what about Dannythethug
You have done your worst gee.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by AfroSamurai: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
handsam:

The victim came to me with the evidence.
Intriguing.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by DropShot: 6:42am On Mar 13, 2017
MizMyColi:

I can't remember now o
Pls contact.

Good morning.
Re: Deep Freezer Decision.. Please Help. by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Can you guys just get a grip and stop already?

You came late to the party. It's already stopped.

Imagine this bullshit over a lady? Don't you have self respect at all? Or your don't know your worth and can't walk away when someone says no? Why on God's green earth are you showing us your pictures? What do you need to prove? to whom?

Good point.

And she sent me evidence.... I don't know what is between you both of you however let this be a warning... it might be your turn tomorrow. You cannot honestly say what went down between them; you have only her words to go by.

This keeps proving me right : a typical 'Nigerian' girl messes up the lovely men she tangles with while young, turning them to 'Nigerian' husbands. When she is ready to marry, she starts looking for the sweet nom-existent guys.... they have becone 'Nigerian' husbands.... your creation baby.

Let no lady rejoice that random guys who want punny/or not are tearing their fellow man to 'defend' her. She should use her youth to find a sweet unhardened man who would cherish her all the days of her life.

What are you ranting about here undecided
What part of a stalker that has already spent some time in detention but won't stop dont you get in all you read above.
Stop jumping into conclusions if you don't know the real story. Thank you madam.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Loyalty In Modern Day Marriage / What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? / How Often Should A Wife Call Her Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.