Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" (15535 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by professorfal: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
where are the mediocre e-warlords handsam and Draie/imdharay. disses don finish ni? lwkm dare go dey check my d.p dey take snapshots for brawl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by KennyID17(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Starlet44:
Before dumbasses start quoting me up and down,this is my opinion.if it is offensive to u,I am sorry.
Ladies,if ur marriage makes u unhappy and sad,what the hell are u still waiting for.U better get out of it before ur corpse is taken to your family.U can be a great person with or without a man to call ur own.marriage no be by force.if d thing don tire u,pls leave in order to avoid stories that touch.

Ma'am am gonna quote u not coz I wan insult u, nor coz Weytin u say pain me, but coz i feel ur point no complete. If u marry wrongly, na him u go face all these things. Marry d right right person, some gehs no go gree, na person Wey dey lie give them them want. And last last, marriage isn't for everyone, both men and women, some ppl just don't have d temperament,patience and emotional intelligence to survive marriage, both men and women. If a man/woman cheats, they have broken a marriage how, if a man/woman walks out on the partner, they have also broken a marriage vow. Just do what rocks your boat, a strong willed woman won't b perturbed by a cheating man. She go focus on herself and d betterment/welfare of her children, coz na d Koko b that. Peace ma'am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aderola15:

You know iyamm veli veli gentle embarassed.

Jude, leave story and gimme the money before I vex. sad angry
come and collect it cheesy
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
CuteJude:
come and collect it cheesy
Jude ah dey come, make I quote the poster above you cheesy
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
KennyID17:

Ma'am am gonna quote u not coz I wan insult u, nor coz Weytin u say pain me, but coz i feel ur point no complete. If u marry wrongly, na him u go face all these things. Marry d right right person, some gehs no go gree, na person Wey dey lie give them them want. And last last, marriage isn't for everyone, both men and women, some ppl just don't have d temperament,patience and emotional intelligence to survive marriage, both men and women. If a man/woman cheats, they have broken a marriage how, if a man/woman walks out on the partner, they have also broken a marriage vow. Just do what rocks your boat, a strong willed woman won't b perturbed by a cheating man. She go focus on herself and d betterment/welfare of her children, coz na d Koko b that. Peace ma'am.

My good God please bless this man, grant him his heart desires ijn.... Amin jesu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by KennyID17(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aderola15:

My good God please bless this man, grant him his heart desires ijn.... Amin jesu

Babes wa gbayi. That person on ur dp tho, if na you lasan!!! Make I go tell my mama say I don land wifey!!! grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by ImDharay: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
KennyID17:

@ the underlined. That's realest deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
KennyID17:

Babes wa gbayi. That person on ur dp tho, if na you lasan!!! Make I go tell my mama say I don land wifey!!! grin tongue

Oya oya, comman take me home to your Mama. grin cheesy tongue
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
KennyID17:

Ma'am am gonna quote u not coz I wan insult u, nor coz Weytin u say pain me, but coz i feel ur point no complete. If u marry wrongly, na him u go face all these things. Marry d right right person, some gehs no go gree, na person Wey dey lie give them them want. And last last, marriage isn't for everyone, both men and women, some ppl just don't have d temperament,patience and emotional intelligence to survive marriage, both men and women. If a man/woman cheats, they have broken a marriage how, if a man/woman walks out on the partner, they have also broken a marriage vow. Just do what rocks your boat, a strong willed woman won't b perturbed by a cheating man. She go focus on herself and d betterment/welfare of her children , coz na d Koko b that. Peace ma'am.
God bless you, brethren.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by FTBOY: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
malikah09:
The problem is that you men are trying to justify cheating. You're telling us to go into a marriage expecting the man to cheat. You're telling us that we should stay and endure if he cheats and if we decide to leave then there's something wrong. That is the issue.
justifying or letting you know what's up? just pray and hope that God sustains your marriage and stop worrying about a husband who might cheat on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by gozibizzle(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
handsam:

It's obvious your encephalon is being toyed with. You exposed who?
You keep showing how much of a foolish depraved troglodyte you are, clearly affected by his years in the cave.

The last time I remember dissing you, You only mentioned my use of google to torment your rêtarded self with hurtful words that further accelerated your decline into madness.
You didn't show any proof of it's plagiarism.

Like I said, You just keep showing how much of a depraved cave man you are. And it's become irritating maintaining a discourse with myopic dîckheads. Refrain from quoting me.

#Spits.

. http://www.greenerfunding.com/members/pages/index.php It was launched this evening 10k is movin no queue
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by handsam(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
gozibizzle:
. http://www.greenerfunding.com/members/pages/index.php It was launched this evening 10k is movin no queue

No, Thanks.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Olu317(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't have to carry my matter on ya head cheesy. Who even cares if you view or comment? cheesy... If they mean crap to you, you can always hit your head on the wall cheesy

Lemme get this to your skull, do you know that the crap fetches me money in a little way? You stay here all night and day wasting your precious time on irrelevant matters and trading words with people yet nothing to show for it cheesy

I don't even know about your existence if not for this thread grin

Mio raye osi jawe cool
You need not make enemies bro on a Funky Friday.... He could end up being a fan of yours. Perhaps, he is already a fan. More fans =more l'argent...
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by REIIGN(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
CuteJude:
no wahala , oba no dey go transfer grin , if u like change topic , till i chop that rice u no go hear word oooo

Lol, I don tell you make you come this side. E remain small make I beg you. Its not my fault shiit keeps poppin up, stalling your arrival.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by KennyID17(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Oya oya, comman take me home to your Mama. grin cheesy tongue

Hope bride price no go kee me?? grin
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by tosyne2much(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Olu317:
You need not make enemies bro on a Funky Friday.... He could end up being a fan of yours. Perhaps, he is already a fan. More fans =more l'argent...
That's true.. You should know I barely engage in cyber war cheesy Poo happens sha
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by KennyID17(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
God bless you, brethren.

Maami, we all dey argue for here, personally I feel argument is when u try to prove that u are right, by doing it intellectually, but we humans have a right to degenerate to insults while arguing which is sad but can b very enjoyable at times grin cheesy, but wit that being said, insults during arguements just don't cut it, but we can always disagree to agree na cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by TrapHedges(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Una sef nor dey tire?
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Gflat: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Too many stupidity in one thread but they will never accede
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by tosyne2much(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
I'm sorry if I have in any way said anything that got to the other side of you.. I believe this is only an argument which should not bring enmity between us.. I tender my apology not because I'm wrong but for peace to reign

Biko

Cc
Shortyy
Mizk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
For real? cheesy

This thread is till on? cheesy
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Timelezz: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b]
Tosynebaba, that's my mind in black and white grin
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Timelezz:
Tosynebaba, that's my mind in black and white grin
This cheating issue don too cause walaha baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
malikah09:
**** Do you think marriage revolves around the man? Do you know the emotional and mental damage that cheating can do to a woman? But she should endure right? I Believe every marriage consists of patience and understanding. If a woman decides she cannot tolerate cheating, does that make her fool? Stop trying to justify cheating , your posts are really starting to irritate me. You're talking about enduring? Can your useless ego endure cheating if the tables were turned? Are you sure you will not begin to verbally curse your wife and leave your marriage? You expect the woman to be prim and proper and endure all sorts of bullshi!t You prefer her to suffer in silence for the sake of keeping her marriage? Who do you think you are? Do you think you're doing the woman a favour by marrying her? Gerrahere with your stupid mentality.
May God bless you!.
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Timelezz: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
This cheating issue don too cause walaha baba cheesy
Women have the capacity to forgive in trust and love.

The wise ones know men are biologically equipped to separate sex and love.

Sexual loyalty are religious and moral codes of behaviour, not biological ones.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by DonGalilo(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

There's no such thing as predestination. There's a reason why humans were given the power of choice.
Choices determine your fate. If predestination were real, the power of choice would have been taken away

It's your choice to cheat or not. You are not a dog or he-goat ruled purely by instincts; in this case, sexual impulses that must be satisfied at all costs.

It's your choice to stick to the terms of the emotional contract with your woman. It's your choice to fight the alluring, tempting invitations by other women or give in to them.
I wanted to argue with u before but when I discovered that u don't believe in destiny, I decided to ask u the following questions since u sounded like an alpha male and I will be glad if u provide the answers.
So u want to tell me that all the things that have been happening to u consciously or unconsciously were direct impact of the choices u made?
You also want tell me that, all the choices u have made, always bring fort the outcome u exactly desire? and no one has ever turned out to be the direct opposite of what u expected? If there is, what do u think is the cause?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Timelezz: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
All I know is that these women will only end up in chaotic marriage.. Reason being that their mentality and perceptions towards marriage are flawed... All these "i can't settle for less and I will dump his ass" attitudes displayed by these naive ladies will only cause derailment and chaos in the home

Most of them will soon get married and will get to see what their mothers have been enduring that has brought about unity in the marriage so far. Then, they will applaud their mothers for endurance and her ability to overlook certain things

Today's Women don't even know what man wants or what marriage entails to begin with .

I think our mothers and grandmothers were unbeatable in every sphere of life. Our fathers never beat them, and they cook better too and fúck better. Except of course if you add doggy or reverse cowgirl grin

But on a serious note, today's women is a mass of confusion, a walking flesh of emotional and and psychological wrench caught in between a world where she tries to be a man in a woman's body.

And to think our mothers who were a mass of so much wisdom dressed properly while these rude, loud and ignorant once dress to reveal Carmel toes, yansh-dividers and nípples imprints and yet lacking in the basic knowledge of how the male psyche walks is horrific.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Timelezz: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
All I know is that these women will only end up in chaotic marriage.. Reason being that their mentality and perceptions towards marriage are flawed... All these "i can't settle for less and I will dump his ass" attitudes displayed by these naive ladies will only cause derailment and chaos in the home

Most of them will soon get married and will get to see what their mothers have been enduring that has brought about unity in the marriage so far. Then, they will applaud their mothers for endurance and her ability to overlook certain things

Today's Women don't even know what men want or what marriage entails to begin with .

I think our mothers and grandmothers were unbeatable in every sphere of life. Our fathers never beat them up, and they cook better too and fúck better. Except of course if you add doggy or reverse cowgirl grin

But on a serious note, today's women are a mass of confusion, a walking flesh of emotional and psychological wreck caught in between a world where she tries to be a man in a woman's body.

And to think our mothers who were a mass of so much wisdom dressed properly while these rude, loud and ignorant ones dress to reveal Carmel toes, yansh-dividers and nípples imprints and yet lacking in the basic knowledge of how the male psyche walks is horrific.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Olu317(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's true.. You should know I barely engage in cyber war cheesy Poo happens sha
You got the point ... Some fans naturally are perpetually waiting for your next series of the 10s inline.... It is already an addiction for a lot of people... cheers
Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Olu317:
You got the point ... Some fans naturally are perpetually waiting for your next series of the 10s inline.... It is already an addiction for a lot of people... cheers
That's so true bros

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:
To the OP, the only part I want to address is the part where you said Olu Jacobs has never cheated on Joke silva.
How do you know this? Because Joke Silva hasn't come on social media to announce it? We don't know anything about the challenges of her marriage, we don't know how much she endures. We only know that they have a happy marriage and we all wish for the same. Joke silva is a virtuous woman, do not use her as a comparism for the silly girls of this generation.

And just because it looks like most of us lack simple comprehension skills, i'll explain my post again in simpler words.

No man should cheat if it can be avoided. But, it's barely avoidable in this century. So, if your man cheats and you can't forgive him and endure, then walk the hell outta the marriage.
Those who you see happy are those who endured. But if you can't,no one is holding you.

Reality check: Forget feminism and all, it really is a MAN'S world and men are predators by nature, they prey on available females.
I believe I should also ask why you think Joke Silva endures? Are you saying it's impossible to have a happy marriage where the woman does not get to endure rather than enjoy the marriage?

Your post is full of contradictions and very foolish conclusions like "Its barely avoidable this century" . And your idea of a virtuous woman is one who endures a marriage, lolz.

What I see from the garbage you have up there is a desperation for likes and approvals from the males here, You are just a shallow lady with no self worth, You believe when you grease men's ego with posts like this you will come off as a wise intelligent wife material grin, you have lost it. it's people like you in reality that pay back cheating with cheating, but you come here to seek online male validation. And its sickening that you generalize, " Men prey on any available females" i believe you see men in the eyes of those your grew up with, newsflash, not all men cheat, many love amd respect their wives too much to hurt her that way.
Nonsense.
Attention seeker.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2017
firstEVA:
I believe I should also ask why you think Joke Silva endures? Are you saying it's impossible to have a happy marriage where the woman does not get to endure rather than enjoy the marriage?

Your post is full of contradictions and very foolish conclusions like "Its barely avoidable this century" . And your idea of a virtuous woman is one who endures a marriage, lolz.

What I see from the garbage you have up there is a desperation for likes and approvals from the males here, You are just a shallow lady with no self worth, You believe when you grease men's ego with posts like this you will come off as a wise intelligent wife material grin, you have lost it. it's people like you in reality that pay back cheating with cheating, but you come here to seek online male validation. And its sickening that you generalize, " Men prey on any available females" i believe you see men in the eyes of those your grew up with, newsflash, not all men cheat, many love amd respect their wives too much to hurt her that way.
Nonsense.
Attention seeker.
Hahahahahaha... Anything you say, sister.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? / Help - Shes Killing Me / How To Treat A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.