Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

"I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (46701 Views)

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) / #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Lsofdk(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2017
Opakan2:
[s]As it stands, Anambra belongs to APC

Any vagabond from that side that tries to rig should write his will. If care is not taken sef a Fulani man will be installed to rule Anambra

Shame on Kanu and all Ipob sympathizers

[/s]
Anambra is in safe hands and we intend to keep it that way till 2021

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by codedslayer: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2017
Ejanla07:

E pain am

Boring kid.
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Ejanla07: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2017
codedslayer:

Boring kid.

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Ejanla07: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2017
codedslayer:

Boring kid.

Afonja pains

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by codedslayer: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2017
Ejanla07:

Afonja pains

Boring osu Eboe.
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by jakandeola(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hey buddy.... Piss off!
am not ur buddy I tot u were a guy wit sence I neva knew u are a betrayal to Nigeria. one of my bros is in the army if I want do u bad I go show him dis post and they pick u up to guardroom
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2017
jakandeola:
am not ur buddy I tot u were a guy wit sence I neva knew u are a betrayal to Nigeria. one of my bros is in the army if I want do u bad I go show him dis post and they pick u up to guardroom

Let this be the last time you will quote me on this forum!!

copy?
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Ejanla07: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
codedslayer:

Boring osu Eboe.

Bore ur ewedu ati one egg eating conehead yoruba muslim skull to death

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by codedslayer: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ejanla07:

Bore ur ewedu ati one egg eating conehead yoruba muslim skull to death

Boring cannibalistic flat head from the osu human eating clan of the yeast.
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Ejanla07: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
codedslayer:

Boring cannibalistic flat head from the osu human eating clan of the yeast.

Barbarism cannibalism is an afonja tin... They learn from birth

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by jakandeola(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Let this be the last time you will quote me on this forum!!

copy?
biafrabushdog nl is for Nigeria go open biafra own enemy of progress
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by 9jabull: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Praktikals:

Buhari has answered you people. Leave Nigeria and go and settle anywhere you want grin

Biafra is my land, I'm not in nigeria, is people like u will live biafra and live in ur nigeria
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by nuelsylves(m): 12:36am On Mar 12, 2017
magzey:

They are people with good brain they are celebrating who care about them and working for the area ,your past brother failed to do for you,please put aside envy and shine your Eyes.

So tell me what those who care for them has done for them in the past 2 years. People go just open mouth dey talk.
No body has ever heard of the so called comrade who was the leader of the rally.
Rented rally. Look at the pix and tell me if what you're seeing is up to fifty people.
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by phenomem(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
NormalCodes:

Ode go back to basic 2 and learn how to make a comprehensive sentence, then get back to me.....ab0ki and iti mpataka brain is 5 and 6

Bros e dey pain you? The truth of the matter is your tribe ain't loyal. Oya if you get the guts and want to liberate your people from Nigeria at all cost, start to revolt and sacrifice your life for your cause. Asewo tribe
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by aalangel(f): 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ndi iberibe.
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by prince9851(m): 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
aalangel:
Ndi iberibe.
who?
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by PresidentRich: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Oblang:

See kid talking abt war..

If you really understand how it pains that you hausa(masters of Yorubas) and Yoruba (slaves to Hausa and betrayers) have not apologized to Easterners for killing millions of them, rather you boast about it.

well, I'll advice you and your parasitic tribes to do the right thing by fostering peace and separation now because if this table of power eventually turns to us, hot hot hot(I laugh in HEBREW)...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos / 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.