Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

"I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (46738 Views)

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) / #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by nurusystem(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Some people are born to be foolish

Nothing like paid,you the new stupid dude.

Omun igbo

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Zirah: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
You mean that animal?

GameGod:
Our dilector is in trouble cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Zirah: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Market don die o.

Aufbauh:
Massob and Ipob how market? cheesy

Buhari is wining in every sides including the headquarters of ugu republic.

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Olanna45(f): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is the biggest joke of the century... Even little kids in creche puke at the mention of the word buhari...
Support indeed... Na Anambra nke anyi kwa.... You only need to stay a week in Anambra to know how much they detest Apc and buhari.....

6 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by robotix: 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aufbauh:
Massob and Ipob how market? cheesy

Buhari is wining in every sides including the headquarters of ugu republic.
if the photographer get mind he should have taken the pics from the top. The people there are not even up to 200. Lol and u call that rally?

6 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by wristbangle: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
false accusation.
Your nemesis now are that Igbos are fully involved in media control, the era you guys controlled media and unleashed many falsehood is GONE.
your propagandas will continue to be squashed.
Nothing scares Nigeria more than the Truth!

Sweet, I adore your personality on a romance thread where u gave a spontaneous comment of which it's value still linger in my thought. Let's embrace peace and stop this tribalism. cool

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Jflex07(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
jakandeola:
if u tink we will seprate u will be disgrace
what is this one saying? cry
jakandeola:
if u tink we will seprate u will be disgrace
what is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by magzey: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
nuelsylves:
Rented people. Even with their money, they can't pull crowds.
They are even wearing uniform facecap and Tshirt

They are people with good brain they are celebrating who care about them and working for the area ,your past brother failed to do for you,please put aside envy and shine your Eyes.

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Odingo1: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
profhezekiah:
Igbo too like money, dey can deny their father for ego
[/b]Yoruba don't like money and they are very well known for using human parts for money rituals[b].
If I show you pictures of those caught with humans parts in Ogun and Oyo which is the money ritual capital of Nigeria where human head cost as low as 3K then you go know that to deny father for ego is better than cutting off the fathers head for money as done SW is better.

5 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by maxzzo1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
So ipob no do anything chai what a disgrace....
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by phenomem(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
NormalCodes:
See what it means to support someone or a cause.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-mEnaP8YyWtQ/VrjgV6CZISI/AAAAAAAADfk/wqU57NGDa20/s640/11217157_10153409172233558_8194058585967178448_n.jpg[/img]

Na buba and sokoto una go use your biafra flag sow at last. Rubbish ipod wet be se Na only when e dey sweet you fit stand with your country. If at the end of the day you pulled out, soon anambra Ibo go won separate, enugu ibo go won go too. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by AntiNigerian: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Uteghe:
IGBOS WILL NEVER SECEDE.
keep dreaming ! angry

8 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by FUCKyouALL: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:

what is the meaning of Dilector or is your rotten tongue that sore? Bush meat... Aturu... Ewu gambia, anu Ohia nwuru awu, ezhi

6 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
I've never known that some Flat heads are actually sensible: I apologise for generalising .
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by princessayesha(f): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
The kind dance wey i dance today ehn...kai am so happy Baba is back kiss
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by kiddkash(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
guy I take God beg you get a life you just begging for likes from zombies

5 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Arysexy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
maxzzo1:
So ipob no do anything chai what a disgrace....

We are not like cows and afonjas that suyalize and "wetie" their brothers on d altar of politics. That said, as a resident of Awka and an Anambrarian, I have scanned tru those few faces and none can be said to b a known figure, most likely imported fools by roguechas and d midget ngige.

The litmus test for Anambra election has failed, if APC come third in this election, call me a GOAT.

Rented hungry few. Anambra reject buhari and APC till tomorrow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by whitedove(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
oga,in as much as i sympathise with nnamdi kanu imprisonation, however its stupidity trying to potray him as a demi-god among Igbos.
Any Igbo person that supports buhari/ Apc has the legal right to do that.
we should stop playing politics of emotion,its not helping Igbos.
GEJ LOST, lets move on, what exact thing did GEJ do for south east, will his people stand firmly for Igbos as we did for him.
and lastly Igbos should stop being pdp sympathisers.
imprisonation Ke?

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by misteryman: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
[s][s]
tysontim:
What is this? are they even up-to 100?

Anyway everybody should support Buhari till 2023. Then give the seat to the Igbos
[/s]thanks a[/s]
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by PresidentRich: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
jakandeola:
u beta use ur sence baby factry dat war dosnt hapun. cos I neva wishef to kill in my life

You gotta kill yourself. Watch and see how it unfolds...The battle line has been drawn. Our fathers lost the war, now, we the Children don't want war but if you can't let Biafra to be independent, Your Land will be soaked in blood and Biafra will surmount both oduas and arewas.

Read the handwriting on the wall...from the internal court to the ecowas court and in EU.
When this war will start (since that's the only option you have for us, that's the only option we will need to get Independence) two sides will regret it but one side will TRIUMPH.
ALL Hail Biafra!

11 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
South East and South South do not support APC and Buhari at all. They should be left alone. APC and Buhari don't really need them in 2019. grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by danigbo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2017

7 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
whitedove:
imprisonation Ke?

You don see am na! Every half-baked idiot talking nonsense. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by 4Face2face(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dis ones na mere attention-seekers ,never the true Igbos .Anyway as hunger dey na and man must survive.DO u know the wonders just £200 from Bubu could do in their lives?

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by GameGod(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
kiddkash:

It's true oo, and i even have exam tomorrow sef grin
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by GameGod(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
kiddkash:

Kanu is still a terrorist tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
kingzizzy:
They managed to gather the 100 APC members Anambra has
cheesy grin
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by austinooo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmm Igbo will never be united to fight a common cause like other tribe.
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by mightyhazel: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
doublewisdom:
Wow! See 50 people crowd o! 50 Ibo people really love Buhari.
Yeye dey smell!
more like 15 ppl grin

Igbos don't celebrate mediocre

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' / Made In Kaduna APC Lamborghini Pictures Credited To @murtalaibin / My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.