Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

"I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (46730 Views)

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) / #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by kingdompropty: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Crowd?

We need to edit the Nigeria Dictionary of the BMC grin

The Ndigbo doesn't hate APC but don't like Buhari - Fact.

The Ndigbo stand with those that stand with them- Fact.

The Ndigbo will never succumb to oppression or 5% threat - Fact.

The Ndigbo is a nation of self esteem and audacity- Fact.

Bring on Osinbajo and see the Ndigbo support APC .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Uteghe(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
IGBOS WILL NEVER SECEDE.

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Amarabae(f): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jetleeee:

false accusation.
Your nemesis now are that Igbos are fully involved in media control, the era you guys controlled media and unleashed many falsehood is GONE.
your propagandas will continue to be squashed.
Nothing scares Nigeria more than the Truth!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by kingzizzy: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Uteghe:
IGBOS WILL NEVER SECEDE.

But they have done so in the past

5 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Jetleeee: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
false accusation.
Your nemesis now are that Igbos are fully involved in media control, the era you guys controlled media and unleashed many falsehood is GONE.
your propagandas will continue to be squashed.
Nothing scares Nigeria more than the Truth!

What's this one talking about?

Ode, I'm talking about rice, you're telling me about tacos. What has my post got to do with all these Creflo dollar sermons? grin cheesy

Which media are you talking about? Propaganda about what?

You be gbologs! cheesy

15 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Just look at the road they are even standing and they claim they are in a "state capital". Renting crowds is the in-thing in 9ja Zoo

4 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Uteghe(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
kingzizzy:

But they have done so in the past
...and came back vanquished. Do you want affliction to rise the second time?
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by kingzizzy: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Uteghe:

...and came back vanquished. Do you want affliction to rise the second time?

The struggle for freedom has no expiry date.

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
oga,in as much as i sympathise with nnamdi kanu imprisonation, however its stupidity trying to potray him as a demi-god among Igbos.
Any Igbo person that supports buhari/ Apc has the legal right to do that.
we should stop playing politics of emotion,its not helping Igbos.
GEJ LOST, lets move on, what exact thing did GEJ do for south east, will his people stand firmly for Igbos as we did for him.
and lastly Igbos should stop being pdp sympathisers.
You started off well by trying to be balanced and objective before falling off. I hate IPOB and i hate Biafra but IPOB have a right to support any political party of their choosing, in addition to agitating for a Biafran state. The rest of us also have a right to oppose them

6 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by engreo(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Where are those ipod chest beater gorillars?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by SlayerSupreme: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
[s]
Amarabae:
oga,in as much as i sympathise with nnamdi kanu imprisonation, however its stupidity trying to potray him as a demi-god among Igbos.
GEJ LOST, lets move on, what exact thing did GEJ do for south east, will his people stand firmly for Igbos as we did for him.
[/s]

What is wrong with this one? What brought PDP or GEJ into this? Are you lost?! C'mon gerrarahere with that nonsense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Amarabae(f): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
kropotkin2:
You started off well by trying to be balanced and objective before falling off. I hate IPOB and i hate Biafra but IPOB have a right to support any political party of their choosing, in addition to agitating for a Biafran state. The rest of us also have a right to oppose them
oga, you are wrong, IPOB should be devoid of any party affiliation, otherwise it will make the agitation look politically motivated.

12 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Amarabae(f): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ejanla07:

They re refugees fleeing from osun massacre
no no. This is wrong and uncalled for.
Mocking the dead.
Don't allow him drag you down to his pathetic level.

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
How can ipork piglets stop being PDP sympathisers when they re PDP organization decieving gullible pple.

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by 9jabull: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=tysontim post=54455518]What is this? are they even up-to 100?

The whole heads their including white cap and non cap plus passerby are not up to 40

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by jakandeola(m): 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Stupid paid members!
if u tink we will seprate u will be disgrace
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by 9jabull: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is to show them that using Anambra state as a litmus test in the east has failed on arrival.

7 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Amoyinoluwa24: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
omenkaLives:
These guys just want to send some people to their graves as a result of acute heartache today. cheesy

"Hypocritical Idiots" right now..
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
oga, you are wrong, IPOB should be devoid of any party affiliation, otherwise it will make the agitation look politically motivated.
Sorry sis but all political movements are politically motivated. Some elements in IPOB genuinely struggle for a Biafran state while a few politicians pulling the strings from behind, use the agitation as a bargaining chip to further their own interests. My point is if IPOB feel that supporting PDP or any other political party for that matter will serve their long term interest, then they have a right to do so. The rest of us also have a right to oppose them. Let the stronger party win

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
jakandeola:
if u tink we will seprate u will be disgrace

Who are the WE?

Sorry dude... There is no we in US

4 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by jakandeola(m): 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Who are the WE?

Sorry dude... There is no we in US
u beta use ur sence baby factry dat war dosnt hapun. cos I neva wishef to kill in my life
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
jakandeola:
u beta use ur sence baby factry dat war dosnt hapun. cos I neva wishef to kill in my life

Hey buddy.... Piss off!

6 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Emycord: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
and what has buhari done for nigeria that i should idolise him worship ur demi god and let me enjoy my own constitutional rights of making kanu my hero ur mixing things up what has gej and kanu in common

7 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by PresidentRich: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is unbelievable and humiliating.
If they are truly IGBOS, May GOD Forgive them.

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by danigbo(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
I am disappointed FESTUS KEYAMO and SAHARA REPORTERS could stoop so low .
What a shame !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm / Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London / Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.