Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

"I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (46733 Views)

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) / #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Odkosh: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
mile12crises:
I still remember how Ngige imported Osun jobless youths to Anambra as INEC observers/agents only for the id1ats to intercepted at Aba......

I am quite sure these guys are refugees fleeing Hausa onslaught in Ile ife.
thought u said the hausas killed the yorubas in life, how come they run again. or which kind confusion be this?
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Btruth: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Are you at home? U can pray anywhere.
Sorry for interrupting you at this time.
My name is God. Why do you not care about me I have protected you since the day you were born and I have blessed you. I want this msg all over the world, before midnight. If you do, I will correct 2 major mistakes in your life and I will help you with something you are in need of; And your following day will be very blessed. Then send this msg to all your contacts in 10 minutes. Worth returning.
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Angel1696: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
oga,in as much as i sympathise with nnamdi kanu imprisonation, however its stupidity trying to potray him as a demi-god among Igbos.
Any Igbo person that supports buhari/ Apc has the legal right to do that.
we should stop playing politics of emotion,its not helping Igbos.
GEJ LOST, lets move on, what exact thing did GEJ do for south east, will his people stand firmly for Igbos as we did for him.
and lastly Igbos should stop being pdp sympathisers.
I love u baby for seeing the truth and also saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by olatubosunbob: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
I STAND WITH BUHARI........... CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Karlman: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
Just tell him we accept his claim. We didn't realise that Anambra yoots are so poor despite Obingo's giant strides in revenue generation through Ugu and Scented leaf exports. cheesy cheesy

Maybe all those strides are strides in on the internet after all. grin
...no place funny like naija where butterfly fit form bird. EVEN AGATU?

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
Our vagabond terrorist dilector is in trouble cheesy. IPOB are empty hairy chest beaters mumus grin
You only spew the rubbish knowing very well that both you and your 40 generation to come will never attempt to the records this Great man holds, therefore I think is hight of insensitivity to call this man names, you don't belong to his class, he's rich and you are poor so how dare you throw words of insults on him?

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by olatubosunbob: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
God bless Nigeria and God bless buhari and his cabinets.......
I STAND WITH BUHARI.......

BIAFRA IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.....
LET'S SUPPORT THE AGENT OF CHANGE FOR THE BRIGHTER FUTURE OF OUR GLORIOUS COUNTRY
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by olatubosunbob: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
I am for buhari
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by tishbite41(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Arysexy:

We are not like cows and afonjas that suyalize and "wetie" their brothers on d altar of politics. That said, as a resident of Awka and an Anambrarian, I have scanned tru those few faces and none can be said to b a known figure, most likely imported fools by roguechas and d midget ngige.

The litmus test for Anambra election has failed, if APC come third in this election, call me a GOAT.

Rented hungry few. Anambra reject buhari and APC till tomorrow
no b lie, my broda

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by onyeezeigbo: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
nurusystem:

Nothing like paid,you the new stupid dude.

Omun igbo
are you angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by backtosender: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Crowd no reach 100 sef grin the way other tribes are dying so hard to feel belonging with a strong tribe like igbos in Nigeria is amazing...... Sometimes one wonder 200m people living in Nigeria are mainly igbos.....other tribes are not inexistence grin

6 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
phenomem:

Na buba and sokoto una go use your biafra flag sow at last. Rubbish ipod wet be se Na only when e dey sweet you fit stand with your country. If at the end of the day you pulled out, soon anambra Ibo go won separate, enugu ibo go won go too. Mtchew

Ode go back to basic 2 and learn how to make a comprehensive sentence, then get back to me.....ab0ki and iti mpataka brain is 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Praktikals(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
tysontim:
What is this? are they even up-to 100?

Anyway everybody should support Buhari till 2023. Then give the seat to the Igbos
Now that is wisdom! The igbos must stop playing politics of hate or they ll not taste presidency till ' thy kingdom comes'
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
so up to 5 Ipob even loves pmb in d SE.
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by 9jabull: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Praktikals:

Now that is wisdom! The igbos must stop playing politics of hate or they ll not taste presidency till ' thy kingdom comes'

Hold your President & rule your self what's majority of Igbo's want is Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Their population is like old woman teeth

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by codedslayer: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ejanla07:

They re refugees fleeing from osun massacre

You are mocking hausa people thinking you mocking Yoruba, that's a dead body of an hausa trader. You think posting dead pictures to mock people is cool, i hope your kinsmen wont cry when people flood everywhere with kwarshorkor pics of beerfraud animals. You Iboes are hypocrite. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
THE QUESTIONS SHOULD BE HOW MANY ARE THEY...... ARE THESE NOT SOUTH EAST APC MEMBERS PLS..... Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by yayankainuwa: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
oga,in as much as i sympathise with nnamdi kanu imprisonation, however its stupidity trying to potray him as a demi-god among Igbos.
GEJ LOST, lets move on, what exact thing did GEJ do for south east, will his people stand firmly for Igbos as we did for him.
God w ill bless ur ancestors, the mentally retarded IPOB rats will not understand t that,he only way to Igbo presidency is thru APC in 2019, bet me!
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Montaque(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:

You have gotten your likes. Well done.
But the guy u quoted never mentioned GEJ. How come you drew the former president of nigeria into ur post? He mentioned NK and you are all over the place wit gEJ. Please stick to the issue next time.

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by kid23(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:

SO A SENSIBLE IGBO MAN SHOULD SUPPORT SOMEONE THAT ORDERED THE KILLING OF OUR YOUTHS?

HOWD HELL DID EMOTIONS PLAY IN HERE

KWANYERE ONWE GI UGWU EBEA

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Ejanla07: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
codedslayer:

You are mocking hausa people thinking you mocking Yoruba, that's a dead body of an hausa trader. You think posting dead pictures to mock people is cool, i hope your kinsmen wont cry when people flood everywhere with kwarshorkor pics of beerfraud animals. You Iboes are hypocrite. Shame on you.

U mean hausa people ur people murdered in cold blood. Tell me something

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by smileyoo: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
one negative side of the ibos, is their ability to do bussiness with every issue. the end language is money, either clean or dirty.
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Opakan2: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
As it stands, Anambra belongs to APC

Any vagabond from that side that tries to rig should write his will. If care is not taken sef a Fulani man will be installed to rule Anambra

Shame on Kanu and all Ipob sympathizers
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Praktikals(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
9jabull:

Hold your President & rule your self what's majority of Igbo's want is Biafra.
Buhari has answered you people. Leave Nigeria and go and settle anywhere you want grin
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by ThugCheetah(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Smh

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Arysexy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Opakan2:
As it stands, Anambra belongs to APC

Any vagabond from that side that tries to rig should write his will. If care is not taken sef a Fulani man will be installed to rule Anambra

Shame on Kanu and all Ipob sympathizers

Eghu Mpama

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by ThugCheetah(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
princessayesha:
The kind dance wey i dance today ehn...kai am so happy Baba is back kiss
why?
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by clickwtB(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
NormalCodes:
See what it means to support someone or a cause.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-mEnaP8YyWtQ/VrjgV6CZISI/AAAAAAAADfk/wqU57NGDa20/s640/11217157_10153409172233558_8194058585967178448_n.jpg[/img]
Misguided folks will soon realise that the looters/moneybags were cheating the poor masses.Its gradual they Igbos will come back to their senses.!!!
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Zico5(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
tysontim:
What is this? are they even up-to 100?

Anyway everybody should support Buhari till 2023. Then give the seat to the Igbos
Igbo Or Igbo. Stop smoking weed bro.
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by HiddenShadow: 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Praktikals:

Did Obj presidency eliminate the brown roofs and mud houses in the west

Did Jonathan's presidency restored Niger Delta polluted environment

What of Buhari's government that has increased the poverty in the North

Pls keep your presidency

If God tells us to choose between wealth and presidency, we Igbos will choose wealth.

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Ejanla07: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
codedslayer:

U mean dis cone head aint afonja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) / List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention / Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.