Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

"I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (46736 Views)

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) / #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by HiddenShadow: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Praktikals:

Buhari has answered you people. Leave Nigeria and go and settle anywhere you want grin

You want to steal our ancestral land.

Your dream will always remain a dream

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by mildteddy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
Baba is Back! Our vagabond terrorist dilector is in trouble cheesy. IPOB are empty hairy chest beaters mumus grin

Who else noticed that Sarrki has a new account now?
grin grin

Bloody BMC (Buhari Media Conman)

6 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Adiola(f): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
magzey:

They are people with good brain they are celebrating who care about them and working for the area ,your past brother failed to do for you,please put aside envy and shine your Eyes.
show me one visible thing buhari has done for the easteners and I ll let envy aside pls an waiting

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by othenok(f): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
oga,in as much as i sympathise with nnamdi kanu imprisonation, however its stupidity trying to potray him as a demi-god among Igbos.
Any Igbo person that supports buhari/ Apc has the legal right to do that.
we should stop playing politics of emotion,its not helping Igbos.
GEJ LOST, lets move on, what exact thing did GEJ do for south east, will his people stand firmly for Igbos as we did for him.
and lastly Igbos should stop being pdp sympathisers.
Sis do help me ask them oh. What exactly did we gain from GEJ's tenure? Even the 2nd Nigeria bridge never happened.

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Samunique(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ntor

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by sarrki(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
mildteddy:

grin grin

The way my mentor set confusion in your ogas camp

Same thing am doing here to torment E rat

5 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by GameGod(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
mildteddy:

grin grin

I'm now sarrki cheesy?
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by IPOB123london: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
oga,in as much as i sympathise with nnamdi kanu imprisonation, however its stupidity trying to potray him as a demi-god among Igbos.
Any Igbo person that supports buhari/ Apc has the legal right to do that.
we should stop playing politics of emotion,its not helping Igbos.
GEJ LOST, lets move on, what exact thing did GEJ do for south east, will his people stand firmly for Igbos as we did for him.
and lastly Igbos should stop being pdp sympathisers.

you have a person that live a country that uses ambulance to move dead body instead saving lives and where fire service men turn up without water and as if that aint enough some people find it hard to believe Igbos are direct children of Chukwuokike but at the other side they believe their ancestor oduduwa fell from the sky

what is more stupid that this bikonu

what a country; blame 6yrs intermittent strike before graduation

insanity to the core; ndi ara/mad man

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by mildteddy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:

The way my mentor set confusion in your ogas camp

Same thing am doing here to torment E rat

Mentor or Boss?
Choose your words carefully bro. These other colleagues of yours are on rampage!
It won't take a while before one of you BMC gets sacked for not being sycophantic enough.

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by mildteddy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:

I'm now sarrki cheesy?

You said it yourself. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
clickwtB:
[s]Misguided folks will soon realise that the looters/moneybags were cheating the poor masses.Its gradual they Igbos will come back to their senses[/s].!!!

You are talking nonsense my brother.

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
How can someone with his two eyes wide open choose to stand with incompetence?

Nigerians have got be the most dumbest group of people on planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Frontman01: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yes our presido back hale and healthy
GameGod:
Baba is Back! Our vagabond terrorist dilector is in trouble cheesy. IPOB are empty hairy chest beaters mumus grin
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Frontman01: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
I stand with Pmb
HiddenShadow:

You want to steal our ancestral land.

Your dream will always remain a dream
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by GameGod(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
mildteddy:

You said it yourself. grin grin
When?
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by GameGod(m): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
Frontman01:
Yes our presido back hale and healthy
You're patriotic.
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by ThugCheetah(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
MarysMeal:
Amadi obinna my fellow osu Igbo bloda, leave her alone cus she has the right to air her view just as u also air yours with your different sobriquests here claiming to be yoruba muslim while we all know u are an osu just like me.

I never knew my comments inflict so much pains on our oblong skulls grin
Wail out d frustration my cone headed brother

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by kiddkash(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
It's true oo, and i even have exam tomorrow sef grin
hahaha you beta do well make I no hear say you fail
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by kiddkash(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by kiddkash(m): 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by codedslayer: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ejanla07:

U mean dis cone head aint afonja

You should continue posting dead pics since its makes you happy after realizing your life is miserable. I have bookmark this and await the day any osu ibo cry about kwashiorkor pics. Continue

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Oblang(m): 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
PresidentRich:

You gotta kill yourself. Watch and see how it unfolds...The battle line has been drawn. Our fathers lost the war, now, we the Children don't want war but if you can't let Biafra to be independent, Your Land will be soaked in blood and Biafra will surmount both oduas and arewas.

Read the handwriting on the wall...from the internal court to the ecowas court and in EU.
When this war will start (since that's the only option you have for us, that's the only option we will need to get Independence) two sides will regret it but one side will TRIUMPH.
ALL Hail Biafra!

See kid talking abt war..
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Ejanla07: 12:09am On Mar 11, 2017
codedslayer:

You should continue posting dead pics since its makes you happy after realizing your life is miserable. I have bookmark this and await the day any osu ibo cry about kwashiorkor pics. Continue

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by codedslayer: 12:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Ejanla07:

You are obviously a kid that still suck his momma sagged boobs. I cant blame you.
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by lionel4power(m): 12:17am On Mar 11, 2017

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Caseless: 2:32am On Mar 11, 2017
Aufbauh:
Massob and Ipob how market? cheesy

Buhari is wining in every sides including the headquarters of ugu republic.
"ugu republic" grin grin grin
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Caseless: 2:33am On Mar 11, 2017
doublewisdom:
Wow! See 50 people crowd o! 50 Ibo people really love Buhari.
Yeye dey smell!
but you guys said he's hated in the east Na.
Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by Ejanla07: 8:52am On Mar 11, 2017
codedslayer:

You are obviously a kid that still suck his momma sagged boobs. I cant blame you.

E pain am

Re: "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) by bejite: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2017
profhezekiah:
Igbo too like money, dey can deny their father for ego

Your father will be disappointed wherever he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' / My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke / Made In Kaduna APC Lamborghini Pictures Credited To @murtalaibin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.