Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago (2065 Views)

Device That Can Check When A Woman Had Sex Has Sex Discovered / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / Woman Had Sex With Her Boyfriend Against The Counter In Domino’s ‘hoping For A S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Just nine days after giving birth to her first child, fitness and health coach, Massy Arias shared her amazing post-baby abs on Instagram.

She kept up with her workout regime and ate well throughout her pregnancy, a process she
documented on Instagram but that is really an unbelievable snap back.

Below is what she posted on Instagram:

"Okay so here it is, 9 days #postpartum. Recovering and eating as best as I can with enough caloric surplus for milk supply. I've been counting my macros and using my 8-week macro friendly program which is available on my website (click link in my bio). You saw how active I was during my pregnancy and how well I ate. I had a natura labor with no complications (thank God and to this lifestyle). I am still practicing what I believe in : food is medicine and I don't deprive myself from any food groups. I just EAT WHOLE AND EAT WELL. Mantain my protein intake high to support muscle (thank you @trusupplements for that amazing plant based protein. That was my life savior and still is). I drink about a gallon of fluids (mostly water). With the macro calculator on my program I've hit "mantain" with no exercise (of course). And apply 600-800 extra calories to support my milk supply. It's amazing what you can do when you know specifically what to eat. I do miss movement but first, I have to heal properly. THIS POST ISN'T INTENDED TO SET ANY EXPECTATIONS OR TO BE NEGATIVE. WE HAVE ALL DIFFERENT JOURNEYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS
[img]https://1.bp..com/-kBjJQlPE1qs/WMK1m3fmoCI/AAAAAAAAAJA/WHZimfkyvDoyqdghUOZo7GzgeKQF7Ue8QCLcB/s640/hotmum.jpg[/img]
[img]https://3.bp..com/-BkZhbnengN0/WMK1_KHVjvI/AAAAAAAAAJE/BuaaFoqZGCkTcgIM27qmcHH_7_D8EX0UgCLcB/s640/hotmum2.jpg[/img]
[img]https://2.bp..com/-boRYWaZRFyc/WMK2KorTygI/AAAAAAAAAJI/8PgtFO-cp1UwkQdPtywkvXPDk9iJgx_jgCLcB/s640/hotmum3.jpg[/img]

http://www.heroslodge.com/73/photos-incredible-snap-back-you-won-t-believe-this-woman-had
Re: Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago by ademasta(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cute
Re: Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago by dtruth50: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
wow dis is incredible. wish my future wife can b like dis
Re: Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago by obiorathesubtle: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Beautiful and determined lady, she's no doubt the desire of many men..
Re: Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago by Laveda(f): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Beautiful and determined lady, she's no doubt the desire of many men..

Even after getting her, you'd still cheat
Re: Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago by bizzy500: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
omo see sexy couplez..na so so gals with pot belle full naija..after one pikin you know the rest cry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago by Cutehector(m): 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
cool
Re: Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
We still got few women like her in Nigeria

But dem no dey nairaland
Re: Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago by obiorathesubtle: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

grin

Nawao.. Na cheating dy trend oh..

Well, I don't know what the future holds for me.. I may decide to cheat and lie about it..

I may decide to stay faithful till I die..

All that will be decided by a lot of factors, as the sun rises and falls.. wink cheesy
Re: Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Holding the baby by the neck just to snap a selfie.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago by naijaboiy: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
So what's the motivation behind this?
Re: Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago by lateefsul: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
I'm still not sure whether or not I should buy Molfix. Ive been using Pampers for my son, but it leaks. Abeg is this the best price for size 4? I heard its more expensive in Balogun?

See it here- http:///2nn631J

Re: Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago by Nickymezor(f): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nice body smiley
Re: Photos: Incredible Snap Back! You Won't Believe This Woman Had A Baby 9 Days Ago by savagefinder: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

hmmm..ur level of insecurity is like that of the north east

(1) (Reply)

See Photos of Teenager Who Auctioned Her Virginity To A Businessman For £2.3m / I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! / Hilarious Chat Between Man And Facebook Girl Who Was Asked For Naked Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.