Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman (37880 Views)

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Edelweiss44: 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
kezenco:
It saddens my heart to see youths commenting without sense. If truly there was a video,why wait for too long to release it? Only destined-to-be-doomed fools is oblivious that this man is being prosecuted for opposing and speaking out against the massacre of the Christian race in kaduna and the islamic agenda.who is paying fetus keyamo for defending this prostitute? Yes! There are many fake men of God but any Man of God that can publicly condemn the killing of christians without fear or favour is God's man,indeed. Think. This generation,Think.

My dear don't mind the many senseless so-called christians we have in this southern Nigeria who should be ashamed of themselves. A man is under attack by the enemy of Christians for speaking out against the persecution of Christians, and sadly it is mostly the same christians he was speaking on their behalf that have come out to join in crucifying him. It is only fools that fight and kill their Shepherd and expect to be safe from the Wolf.
Tell me how many times you hear Muslims castigating an imam for being accused of a scandal whether the allegations are true or false (I served in Niger state and I personally witnessed a sharia court judge involved in adultery sleeping with a fellow corper, and it was an open secret in the town, yet not one Muslim came out to fight him), but we have oversabi christians everywhere who only enjoy pulling down those who are fighting for them. This is why the islamists always end up calling the shots because they have learnt how to use foolish christians to fight fellow christians while they patiently stand aside to watch and enjoy the spoils of war after christians have finished helping them kill fellow christians. Too sad indeed if christians will not learn and open their eyes to what is happening underground
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by factwriter(m): 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
niceprof:
They will fail as usual.Who can battle with the Lord ?

Which lord?

You mean the lord that patronises a stripper?

... or the Almighty Lord that created the heavens and the earth and forbade fornication and adultery and immodesty?

Stop fooling yourself.

Men of God have certainly became god of Men.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Edelweiss44: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and you also believe the lies of the fake pastor that he never met the girl physically except their first meeting in canada. And you believe that. And he was stil sending money to her.
As a little man of God i am, i cant fall into the hand of satan,
So jesus couldnt have be accuse of sex?
Blasphemy cannot be related to sex scandal,
Even all those fake big men of God cannot be involve in sex scandals?

And what exactly makes him fake have you met him before? so a prostitute comes out to accuse a man of God and that makes him fake Were you there to witness them sleeping together? Pls park joor! If you're jealous of him because God blessed him more than you, let us know instead of hiding your jealousy and calling him names when you've never met him
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
These women need to go and test for HIV. This suleman pastor is the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Fake apostle suleiman should be arrested and made to refund all collections from his church members. He is a fraud and he has destroyed christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. No wonder why Northern moslems attack and kill christians, justifiably, because in their minds, they are killing people like apostle suleman - a pastor who steals monies from his poor congregation and uses those funds to pay and sleep around with prostitutes all over the place. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR ALLOWING PEOPLE LIKE "FAKE APOSTLE SULEMAN" TO TAINT THE RELIGION. The Nigerian version of christianity is disgraceful!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Ihsan6(m): 12:19am On Mar 11, 2017
macjireh:
to show how senseless all u lots are....d initial mistake was wen d stupid lying girl claimed to have been pregnant 4d apostle and yet aborted d said baby.....Imagine throwing away her greatest weapon in d midst of a Battle.... how does she think she can win such...apart from Snapchat pictures she doesn't even have other concrete proofs like body fluids, finger print match or even evidence of hotel booking, or even a third party evidence....... abeg ds matter is dead on arrival.... let d sponsors of ds foolishness look for a better means to nail apostle Suleiman....ds very method has become stale and outdated
funny you. so you expect keyamo to release all evidences now ryt...radarada
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Jesusloveyou: 12:27am On Mar 11, 2017
Edelweiss44:

And what exactly makes him fake have you met him before? so a prostitute comes out to accuse a man of God and that makes him fake Were you there to witness them sleeping together? Pls park joor! If you're jealous of him because God blessed him more than you, let us know instead of hiding your jealousy and calling him names when you've never met him
Fake men of God like him, worship the things(material things)of this world, and they brainwash people like you to enable them substain their sinful act.
They call material things-blessing,
That means sinful pple that are rich thru stealing are also bless by God
So tell me, why wil he help someone that is already in canada, when we have alot of poor people here, even in his own church.God did not instruct him to help poor here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Ihsan6(m): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2017
Edelweiss44:

It is you that is gullible and easy to fool. You will not ask yourself the question that why is this allegation coming up a few weeks after he spoke against a strong cabal in this country? This is something the stupid girl Stephanie claimed happened in 2015 and she did not shout or say anything, and then Apostle Suleiman finished attacking some cabal and a few weeks later Stephanie comes out with this blackmail. Your type are the foolish and gullible set of human beings who believe cheap propaganda that easily fool the masses. I won't be surprised you're one of those gullible Nigerians who fell for APC propaganda and deceit and helped vote them in to put Nigeria into this current mess!
pls stop ranting. can't you hear urself? this lady came up with the story after apostle Suleiman arrested her for blackmail probably because she kept asking for more money and he got tired...pls dis isn't about APC...don't be fooled

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Edelweiss44: 12:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you are right, i am jealous of his sudden rise, who just started like 13yrs ago.
Fake men of God like him, worship the things(material things)of this world, and they brainwash people like you to enable them substain their sinful act.
They call material things-blessing,
That means sinful pple that are rich thru stealing are also bless by God
So tell me, why wil he help someone that is already in canada, when we have alot of poor people here, even in his own church.God did not instruct him to help poor here.

Guy Pls just park there. I don't have anything more to tell you except that you don't know anything about the God you think you are serving. Go and get knowledge before you perish for lack of it.
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Edelweiss44: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Ihsan6:
pls stop ranting. can't you hear urself? this lady came up with the story after apostle Suleiman arrested her for blackmail probably because she kept asking for more money and he got tired...pls dis isn't about APC...don't be fooled

Just look at your defence of the prostitute.......if you refuse to have sense, I will not force it on you!
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by iamsamadeyinka(m): 1:06am On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Chai...

The only pastor that said seeing a nude girl makes him speak in tongues while on the pulpit.

The height of blasphemy

And plenty zombies will defend him.

Were you there?
I just pity young folks who speak against men of God...
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by iamsamadeyinka(m): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2017
namet:
These women need to go and test for HIV. This suleman pastor is the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Fake apostle suleiman should be arrested and made to refund all collections from his church members. He is a fraud and he has destroyed christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. No wonder why Northern moslems attack and kill christians, justifiably, because in their minds, they are killing people like apostle suleman - a pastor who steals monies from his poor congregation and uses those funds to pay and sleep around with prostitutes all over the place. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR ALLOWING PEOPLE LIKE "FAKE APOSTLE SULEMAN" TO TAINT THE RELIGION. The Nigerian version of christianity is disgraceful!!!!

I believe you are not a Christian, but if you are and you're saying this I won:t condemn you but I pray that yoir eyes wbe flooded with an understanding of Christ.
I celebrate you!
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Dodolagos(m): 1:47am On Mar 11, 2017
Fool. Please use your brain
niceprof:

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by macjireh: 6:12am On Mar 11, 2017
Ihsan6:
funny you. so you expect keyamo to release all evidences now ryt...radarada
d whole plot is dead on arrival... its easier for a pastor to be involved with his member than to be involved with a complete harlot very far from his ministry
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by mekadmiry(m): 6:23am On Mar 11, 2017
macjireh:

d whole plot is dead on arrival... its easier for a pastor to be involved with his member than to be involved with a complete harlot very far from his ministry
Nonsense.
Its SAFER for a pastor to be involved with an international harlot faraway from his ministry, than to be involved with his member in Nigeria.
He learnt lessons from the travails of COZA pastor

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by henryhemon(m): 6:43am On Mar 11, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

If really it happened while is it coming out 10 yes after? OK because the man stood for Christians?

I admire your stupidity.

Nairaland is not my work place neither my house.

Am a Christian he didn't stand for me. My God stood for me. Jesus Christ stood for me. As a Christian nobody can stand for you. Only Jesus Christ can stand for me. Take your bullocks out of here that's how gullible some of are.
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Carter4luv(m): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2017
They use Christians to end the image of other Christians, otobo, keyamo u will not know peace for hurting God's image. Why not allow d almighty God to judge every act.
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by sosy25: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2017
I initially did not want to comment on this Stephanie Otobo vs Apostle Suleman saga. But in Stephanie Otobo's press conference she made some allegations that can be easily confirmed whether she is lying or not.

1. She stated that she spent time with Apostle Suleman in Naples, New York and Lagos. The international passports of Stephanie Otobo and Apostle Suleman would confirm if both of them were in Naples, New York and Lagos at the same time period

2. She stated that Apostle Suleman sent money to her bank account, her bank statement would prove whether indeed she received payments from Apostle Suleman and the amounts. The amounts would also make us know the likely intentions of the payments

I am not for or against Apostle Suleman I just want to know the truth. I am waiting for the day Nigerians would remove sentiments and just want to know the TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Jesusloveyou: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Guy Pls just park there. I don't have anything more to tell you except that you don't know anything about the God you think you are serving. Go and get knowledge before you perish for lack of it.
the God your fake pastor brainwash you to believe- the gods of this world, the material gods and artificial gods.
The living God i serve said- what shall it profit man to gain(love)this world and lose his precious soul.
Repent

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Jesusloveyou: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Edelweiss44:

My dear don't mind the many senseless so-called christians we have in this southern Nigeria who should be ashamed of themselves. A man is under attack by the enemy of Christians for speaking out against the persecution of Christians, and sadly it is mostly the same christians he was speaking on their behalf that have come out to join in crucifying him. It is only fools that fight and kill their Shepherd and expect to be safe from the Wolf.
Tell me how many times you hear Muslims castigating an imam for being accused of a scandal whether the allegations are true or false (I served in Niger state and I personally witnessed a sharia court judge involved in adultery sleeping with a fellow corper, and it was an open secret in the town, yet not one Muslim came out to fight him), but we have oversabi christians everywhere who only enjoy pulling down those who are fighting for them. This is why the islamists always end up calling the shots because they have learnt how to use foolish christians to fight fellow christians while they patiently stand aside to watch and enjoy the spoils of war after christians have finished helping them kill fellow christians. Too sad indeed if christians will not learn and open their eyes to what is happening underground
dont compare christianity with islam, christianity is not a religion, if imam comit sin and they cover it up, that should be btw them and their gods becos they dont serve a living God,
if we christians serve a living God we should be like him, "ye be holy as i am holy" no short cut to heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Jesusloveyou: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2017
Carter4luv:
They use Christians to end the image of other Christians, otobo, keyamo u will not know peace for hurting God's image. Why not allow d almighty God to judge every act.
why wil a fake man of God daint the image of christ.
And keyamo and the ashawo girl are more righteous than the fake pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nikkyfash: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2017
niceprof:
No one can.
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Ihsan6(m): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Just look at your defence of the prostitute.......if you refuse to have sense, I will not force it on you!
what defence? I just told u how the whole tin started u gullible follower. u tink God is like man. who knows if God sees u as a better human than Suleiman n u are here defending him. if u truly av sense wc am sure u lack why not ask y he had to send money to a stripper who he never met. is dia no woman in his church who needs help? Now prove to me u av sense.
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Ihsan6(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2017
macjireh:

thanks u said it's easier but not impossible to send millions to a harlot oversea. even Suleiman no deny say him send the girl money.
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Babytruth: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2017
jkarmstrong:
The apostle's posturing and utterances suggest fear, apprehension, guilt. Saying that Festus keyamo wants to clone his voice and kill stephanie otobo is merely preemptive and smacks of desperation. Perhaps an indicting recording of his voice exists in the possession of his accusers forcing the apostle to preemptively discredit them before they are presented, as damning exhibits, to the public or to the court.

Similarly, it is not unthinkable that the apostle, or people in his inner circle have muted or pondered over, even though only in passing, the possibility of eliminating Stephanie, sensible then to have this out there and put all the blame on her lawyer and an imaginary mafia out to persecute the apostle,if in the event that the apostle himself or people in his inner circle carry out the job.

Whatever the case, me just dey here dey observe

Johnson Suleman the beast and False Prophet of the End time is exactly the one Plotting to kill Stephanie Otobo as he tried to kill me after our breakup so that I won't expose him to the media, so he wants to do that and put the blame on keyamo!!. I already know that because of the spiritual power Johnson got from the 7 coloured river at the border of ikom and Cameroon, he is supposed to run mad years before he dies but I sense that if this court case with Stephanie goes on for so long, instead of him to publicly accept the shame, he might commit suicide, so let's keep our ears open. Prophetically speaking, if he doesn't kill himself, he may kill his wife.
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Babytruth: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2017
And before his foolish dumb followers come raining down curses upon their own heads, I am a prophetess and I warned Johnson Suleman and even His family about this his present destruction but they ignored me.

But I know that suleman' s escape from the impending doom is to bear the shame it will cost him to repent publicly, and truly go back to God and reject his occultic evil works, because he was truly anointed by God but he has deviated!!!

If he chooses the second option if settling out f court with the girl to silently move on, then he has not yet repented but will become even more dangerous and I am afraid for him.

Lastly for those who will read this and wish me death, mind you , even Sule man , Satan himself couldn't kill me because my Life is kept by that same God who calls me His servant , so just know that your evil words won't do a scratch on me, thankyou
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Babytruth: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Taaa gbafuo there...

Why are you jittery if you are truly innocent.

Stephanie is out

And his holiness is running scared.

Chidinma also denied her cucumber video was photoshopped...no be today we begin see your type.

It's the gullible folks that believe you are innocent that I pity.

Nna m biko hapu that Auchi Cobra.
Johnson is a fool, preacher going about fucking and paying Daniella okeke, Ruth kadiri, Angela okorie etc with the tithe, offering and seed his goat and sheep contribute to him, can't you see he is evil, the beast from water.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Babytruth: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
with this allegation, this fake pastor cannot be innocent,
He is trying to be smart, so that he can easily deny any voice or
video not to be his own.
He also blame his sexual enjoyment on northerners, he is really an he-goat.

Nairalanders come and see the most sensible man in Nigeria.He is ahead of suleman.
Big Ups to you bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Babytruth: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2017
Boss13:
Apostle Suleiman is a proud man and that will be his downfall. Initially the news went public, he was quick to deny Stephanie and claim APC were after him. He later agree to knowing Stephanie, but never met her in person. He also agreed to sending her monies to start a business because he wanted her to have a change of lifestyle. He denied having Stephanie arrested and claimed it was the police. However, he made the petition. He staged his wife to deny the pictures that they were photoshopped. He sent his lawyers to threaten Keyamo and report him to disciplinary committee instead of a competent court.

Now, Keyamo is training people to speak like him. Apostle Suleiman should remember the COZA pastor, he accepted his fate and asked for forgiveness. That man now has moved on and I believed he has learnt his lessons. Also his church members did not run away because they believe afterall he is human and prone to make mistake. However Suleiman does not want to be perceived as being infallible. He has forgotten how he took that lady on a trip to Napoli and gave her offering money. He has forgotten how he took her to New York and escorted her 4am because he wants to be discrete.

Shame on you Apostle Suleiman!

PRIDE IS THE PROBLEM OF APOSTLE SULEMAN AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY, SULE IS A MERE MAN.BUT THEYHAVE FORGOTTEN THAT!
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by oglalasioux(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2017
datola:
It appears there is a personal issue between Apostle Suleman and Festus Keyamo.

It also appears the Apostle has perfected the act of propaganda to discredit any evidence Keyamo's camp may put forward.

Apostle Suleman is innocent until proven guilty. Th burden of proof is on Keyamo and not the pastor. So, he should keep calm while the accusers prove their case beyond reasonable doubt.

Sorry the burden of proof is on the apostle. He accused the girl of blackmail. He should prove it's blackmail or pay the girl 500 million for breach of marriage contract and shut up.
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by oglalasioux(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2017
Babytruth:
And before his foolish dumb followers come raining down curses upon their own heads, I am a prophetess and I warned Johnson Suleman and even His family about this his present destruction but they ignored me.

But I know that suleman' s escape from the impending doom is to bear the shame it will cost him to repent publicly, and truly go back to God and reject his occultic evil works, because he was truly anointed by God but he has deviated!!!

If he chooses the second option if settling out f court with the girl to silently move on, then he has not yet repented but will become even more dangerous and I am afraid for him.

Lastly for those who will read this and wish me death, mind you , even Sule man , Satan himself couldn't kill me because my Life is kept by that same God who calls me His servant , so just know that your evil words won't do a scratch on me, thankyou

God has the most incompetent Human Resources manager. It's obvious he didn't sack this manager over the years; always hiring and calling dumb heads to spread his gospel since the time of Adam.
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Edelweiss44: 11:21am On Mar 11, 2017
Ihsan6:
what defence? I just told u how the whole tin started u gullible follower. u tink God is like man. who knows if God sees u as a better human than Suleiman n u are here defending him. if u truly av sense wc am sure u lack why not ask y he had to send money to a stripper who he never met. is dia no woman in his church who needs help? Now prove to me u av sense.

**For it is written "though shall not tempt the Lord thy God** I have nothing to prove to you. A man does not need to prove to people that he is a man except the people are blind and deaf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.