Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman (37878 Views)

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Babytruth: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Realist1:
The problem with Nigerians is that they don't support each other.If it were a developed country more women he has slept with will come out to corroborate each others claim.Nigeria for where? Bill Cosby ,the comedian drugged and raped tens of women in US years back he thought he could get away with it but when one woman came out recently (that is after denying previous accusations) more women joined her,up to 57 women came out to make thesame accusation.It became crystal clear that he did those things .He has lost respect and admiration from his fans and the society at large.
What about Tiger Woods the goffer,thesame thing happend all the women,especiall his specs blond white women he has slept with came out to let the secret out.

a new Nairalander by the name "Babytruth" is saying her own story now people are shutting her down.
I pity black man.

I don't give a bloody damn hoot if people are shutting me cos its only in their mouths , I can't be shut down except this arrogant evil wicked unapologetic destructive man called johnson Suleiman pays for ruining my life, and for your information all you Suleman supporters should get ready for my appearance because am finally going to heed Festus keyamo's call to do the right thing, come out and expose apostle to save more gullible young Nigerian women from falling victim to him and other fake pastors.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by otemanuduno: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
niceprof:
They will fail as usual.Who can battle with the Lord ?
When did Suleiman become your Lord? cheesy
Like Yahweh like Suleiman cheesy
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
iamsamadeyinka:

I believe you are not a Christian, but if you are and you're saying this I won:t condemn you but I pray that yoir eyes wbe flooded with an understanding of Christ.
I celebrate you!

I was born into a christian family. I simply rejected all religions as soon as I became an adult (after secondary school). Nigeria's version of christianity is a fraud. That doesn't mean I'm a moslem/muslim. I am also not an atheist. What I am doesn't matter, at this point. I want to say, however, that the white people who brought christianity to africa do not practice it like we do, that is why the outcomes are different.

Have you noticed that there's nothing that the white man exports to us that works for us, and that is because we practice everything else except the real tenets of whatever was propagandized to us? Religion through christianity has not worked! Same way how democracy (american system of self-governance and economic distribution) has not also worked in africa; Nigeria's case is pathetic.

Our version of christianity is about the church founders getting rich, off the backs of their poor, idiotic, ignorant and unintelligent followers (people like you). Our version of democracy is about stealing and embezzlement by, and security votes and benefits/personal emoluments for the office holders (listen to our politicians, National assembly, and the state houses and governments), never about nation building, support for technological advancement, equitable distribution of the nation's wealth or public/general good. Can you spot why our country is so backward eventhough we purport to be practicing the same religion and democracy handed to us by the white man? If we are doing what America or England, for example, is doing (we copy religion and democracy from them; the reason for the comparison), the result would be the same or very close. But why the disparity in development and general societal advancement?

Sadly, the reason why we just can't imitate them well or better yet, craft our own unique systems (which is what we should be doing) - be it religious or governance/economic, is precisely because of low-thinkers and incompetent noobs like you who run affairs in Africa or continue to support or accept the low-standards. It is folks like you who allow Obasanjo and IBB to continue to decide who becomes President of Nigeria. Worst, your ilk is why frauds and sex addicts like this suleman guy continue to parade himself as an apostle and a man of God and you believe and follow him, when he is nothing more than a common criminal who patronizes prostitutes using monies he steals from you and his other ignorant followers.

I am shamed by sharing this country with people like you and apostle suleman!
SULEMAN SHOULD DEPART FROM OUR LIVES. SULEMAN SHOULD BE STOPPED FROM PREACHING TO ANYBODY BECAUSE HE HAS LOST HIS MORAL COMPASS BY ROUTINELY PATRONIZING PROSTITUTES (sleeping with prostitutes without condoms is a reckless behavior) USING MONIES HE STEALS FROM HIS CHURCH MEMBERS THROUGH LIES. SULEMAN'S CHURCH BUSINESS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by pbethel: 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Edelweiss44:

My dear don't mind the many senseless so-called christians we have in this southern Nigeria who should be ashamed of themselves. A man is under attack by the enemy of Christians for speaking out against the persecution of Christians, and sadly it is mostly the same christians he was speaking on their behalf that have come out to join in crucifying him. It is only fools that fight and kill their Shepherd and expect to be safe from the Wolf.
Tell me how many times you hear Muslims castigating an imam for being accused of a scandal whether the allegations are true or false (I served in Niger state and I personally witnessed a sharia court judge involved in adultery sleeping with a fellow corper, and it was an open secret in the town, yet not one Muslim came out to fight him), but we have oversabi christians everywhere who only enjoy pulling down those who are fighting for them. This is why the islamists always end up calling the shots because they have learnt how to use foolish christians to fight fellow christians while they patiently stand aside to watch and enjoy the spoils of war after christians have finished helping them kill fellow christians. Too sad indeed if christians will not learn and open their eyes to what is happening underground

Kezenco and Edelweiss its painful 2 say how some foolish people sold themselves 2 d devil.

God is on d throne.
Stephanie, keyamo,and cohorts..... Inviting d wrought of God.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Edelweiss44:

But if you were not very very stupid like Stephanie Otobo, you would have looked up the comments of your cohort and understood that you cannot judge and crucify a man accused by a lying prostitute like Stephanie before the matter is decided in court. Allow the courts to do their job and stop trying to force it down our throats that the Man of God slept with Stephanie! You people's hard attempts to force it down our throats is disgusting, devious and beyond belief! But of course you cannot reckon with my point because your senses have since departed you!

I didnt even care to read all your nonsense. you are still stupid. please look up the word and understand
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by akintom(m): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
How come this apostle, didn't add this obscene movie script to the prophetic gibberish he released this year?

And if Suleiman is anything close to being "spiritually powerful" as he claimed, this press release is needless. All Suleiman needed to do is command ot'OBO to become deaf and dumb.

After the order of apostle Elijah, who is coincidentally bald headed like Suleiman.
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Realist1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
luckshine:

Guy try reason well, How long will it take them to release the video abi na season film

Guy make you still try reason well too.It is Barrister Festus Keyamo's advice on what evidence to release to the public or not that she will follow.I'm not a lawyer but I think Suleiman can sue her for exposing his unclothedness to the public through released pictures or videos.Although she can use it as proof in the courtroom.Even though they had sex and it was recorded it was supposed to be for private use.Have you not seen it's only the girl's half nude that has been released,because she doesn't care anymore.It is not every one that ignores their released naked pictures and videos.
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Edelweiss44: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
beckNcall:

I didnt even care to read all your nonsense. you are still stupid. please look up the word and understand

Now you're really showing yourself.....you don't care to read, so how will you know. if you don't know because you don't care to read, so how will you have sense? At your age, you still don't see the importance of reading properly before judging?? Of course if you knew the importance of that, you will certainly not have been fooled over stephanie's incoherent statements. I hope you are not a graduate and still behaving like this cos if you are, then I'm sorry for you. you obviously need to go back and retrieve all your tuition fees and Sue your lecturers for duping you instead of imparting knowledge on you!
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Realist1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Babytruth:

I don't give a bloody damn hoot if people are shutting me cos its only in their mouths , I can't be shut down except this arrogant evil wicked unapologetic destructive man called johnson Suleiman pays for ruining my life, and for your information all you Suleman supporters should get ready for my appearance because am finally going to heed Festus keyamo's call to do the right thing, come out and expose apostle to save more gullible young Nigerian women from falling victim to him and other fake pastors.

Please come out and join Stephanie so the world will know who Suleiman really is ,a fraud.
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Babytruth: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Edelweiss44:

And what exactly makes him fake have you met him before? so a prostitute comes out to accuse a man of God and that makes him fake Were you there to witness them sleeping together? Pls park joor! If you're jealous of him because God blessed him more than you, let us know instead of hiding your jealousy and calling him names when you've never met him

Edelweiss,How will you feel when you finally realise that you are fighting for fake apostle who cares more about his amorous ,immoral , rendezvous with ladies more than your soul salvation,Jesus or any real God's assignment,
I was his exlover before Stephanie, and I can tell you that everything she said is true, I was exactly in her shoes throughout 2014/2015 trying to talk the family to advice their son to undo the sacrifice he used me to do for his gods in the waters, as i threatened to sue him, his family intervened and shut me up, I then went into prayers to God for mercy and vindication,
You should only defend the child in your womb not Suleman, if I had agreed to marry him, he wouldn't have harmed me and I would have relocated to America according to his plans for me, but as I even showed the slightest doubt and fear for that plan and asking for a break from him and his church , he took offence and nearly killed me,
Johnson is a bloody wicked man who fights dirty, he is a proud and arrogant asshole,
most times while dating him, I would be at home watching him preach and pray in auchi church, when he is done , he will come back and continue our love conversations and raunchy exchanges,

just like Stephanie said, his penis is not small nor big ,of average size, and he likes to Bleep me at the back while am lying on the bed, he truely gave me the best sex of my life, but my concern is that his wicked, murderous heart cannot be fathomed. if ever I come out and speak, I will be appealing to him to swallow his pride and say the truth, apologize to us, ask God for mercy, just make it right with God and really begin to practice the holiness and righteousness which is far from Johnson, don't forget that am not proud of my love affair with him ( cos we were really in love) , I don't want. to hurt him, but he first destroyed me and tried to kill me for not accepting his marriage proposal.
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Babytruth:

Edelweiss,How will you feel when you finally realise that you are fighting for fake apostle who cares more about his amorous ,immoral , rendezvous with ladies more than your soul salvation,Jesus or any real God's assignment,
I was his exlover before Stephanie, and I can tell you that everything she said is true, I was exactly in her shoes throughout 2014/2015 trying to talk the family to advice their son to undo the sacrifice he used me to do for his gods in the waters, as i threatened to sue him, his family intervened and shut me up, I then went into prayers to God for mercy and vindication,
You should only defend the child in your womb not Suleman, if I had agreed to marry him, he wouldn't have harmed me and I would have relocated to America according to his plans for me, but as I even showed the slightest doubt and fear for that plan and asking for a break from him and his church , he took offence and nearly killed me,
Johnson is a bloody wicked man who fights dirty, he is a proud and arrogant asshole,
most times while dating him, I would be at home watching him preach and pray in auchi church, when he is done , he will come back and continue our love conversations and raunchy exchanges,

just like Stephanie said, his penis is not small nor big ,of average size, and he likes to Bleep me at the back while am lying on the bed, he truely gave me the best sex of my life, but my concern is that his wicked, murderous heart cannot be fathomed. if ever I come out and speak, I will be appealing to him to swallow his pride and say the truth, apologize to us, ask God for mercy, just make it right with God and really begin to practice the holiness and righteousness which is far from Johnson, don't forget that am not proud of my love affair with him ( cos we were really in love) , I don't want. to hurt him, but he first destroyed me and tried to kill me for not accepting his marriage proposal.

Have you been told not to go public? If not why hide behind a new moniker to spill all this "hate"? l perceive you have proofs but no reasonable man would take you serious because it appears you created this moniker solely for blackmail. Though your vituperation sounds interesting but some how unreal only because you still HIDING!
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 12, 2017
Jimi23:
Shut up and stop getting jittery. The experts will determine whether or not ur voice was cloned. Then we will also know whether or not u are truly a man of God.
I laugh in Swahili and you think the expert wouldn't be bribed because no be Nigeria we dey. If they can do Farouk Lawan, then who dem non fit do.
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 12, 2017
namet:

I was born into a christian family. I simply rejected all religions as soon as I became an adult (after secondary school). Nigeria's version of christianity is a fraud. That doesn't mean I'm a moslem/muslim. I am also not an atheist. What I am doesn't matter, at this point. I want to say, however, that the white people who brought christianity to africa do not practice it like we do, that is why the outcomes are different.

Have you noticed that there's nothing that the white man exports to us that works for us, and that is because we practice everything else except the real tenets of whatever was propagandized to us? Religion through christianity has not worked! Same way how democracy (american system of self-governance and economic distribution) has not also worked in africa; Nigeria's case is pathetic.

Our version of christianity is about the church founders getting rich, off the backs of their poor, idiotic, ignorant and unintelligent followers (people like you). Our version of democracy is about stealing and embezzlement by, and security votes and benefits/personal emoluments for the office holders (listen to our politicians, National assembly, and the state houses and governments), never about nation building, support for technological advancement, equitable distribution of the nation's wealth or public/general good. Can you spot why our country is so backward eventhough we purport to be practicing the same religion and democracy handed to us by the white man? If we are doing what America or England, for example, is doing (we copy religion and democracy from them; the reason for the comparison), the result would be the same or very close. But why the disparity in development and general societal advancement?

Sadly, the reason why we just can't imitate them well or better yet, craft our own unique systems (which is what we should be doing) - be it religious or governance/economic, is precisely because of low-thinkers and incompetent noobs like you who run affairs in Africa or continue to support or accept the low-standards. It is folks like you who allow Obasanjo and IBB to continue to decide who becomes President of Nigeria. Worst, your ilk is why frauds and sex addicts like this suleman guy continue to parade himself as an apostle and a man of God and you believe and follow him, when he is nothing more than a common criminal who patronizes prostitutes using monies he steals from you and his other ignorant followers.

I am shamed by sharing this country with people like you and apostle suleman!
SULEMAN SHOULD DEPART FROM OUR LIVES. SULEMAN SHOULD BE STOPPED FROM PREACHING TO ANYBODY BECAUSE HE HAS LOST HIS MORAL COMPASS BY ROUTINELY PATRONIZING PROSTITUTES (sleeping with prostitutes without condoms is a reckless behavior) USING MONIES HE STEALS FROM HIS CHURCH MEMBERS THROUGH LIES. SULEMAN'S CHURCH BUSINESS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD.
Are you clean? He that's without sin should first throw stone. If you know you haven't committed sin since you were born, speak out or forever remain silent. America don't involve religion yet Donald Trump dedicated white house. SMH
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2017
henryhemon:

Am a Christian he didn't stand for me. My God stood for me. Jesus Christ stood for me. As a Christian nobody can stand for you. Only Jesus Christ can stand for me. Take your bullocks out of here that's how gullible some of are.

Shut up, did I say he stood for you? Even if your name is Christian, are you the one Christian?

Shift abeg.

Your too daft

Judas was also a trusted friend of Jesus. You may as well be anything.

Whosoever is not gathering with Jesus is scattering.
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by LordOfNaira: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2017
Babytruth:

God bless you!!!
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Boss13: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2017
Babytruth:

Madam I support you. Please go ahead. You also have a right to demand compensation. These paid aides of Suleiman trying to shut down where not there when you were going through hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) / Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? / TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.