Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman (37881 Views)

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by jkarmstrong(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
The apostle's posturing and utterances suggest fear, apprehension, guilt. Saying that Festus keyamo wants to clone his voice and kill stephanie otobo is merely preemptive and smacks of desperation. Perhaps an indicting recording of his voice exists in the possession of his accusers forcing the apostle to preemptively discredit them before they are presented, as damning exhibits, to the public or to the court.

Similarly, it is not unthinkable that the apostle, or people in his inner circle have muted or pondered over, even though only in passing, the possibility of eliminating Stephanie, sensible then to have this out there and put all the blame on her lawyer and an imaginary mafia out to persecute the apostle,if in the event that the apostle himself or people in his inner circle carry out the job.

Whatever the case, me just dey here dey observe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Suntzung: 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
DONSMITH123:
lipsrsealed
#kiyamo Take A Good Care Of Ur Self And Hide This Girl ASAP I Sense Assn Loading...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by back2sender: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
sharpden:
grin
Bad guy! Why you dey laugh the fuul of a pastor.
This pastor Sule has no shame? I said here before that the man is running helter skelter because he heard Stephanie wants to give a world press conference.
Now the useless pastor an adulterer is trying to whimp up religious sentiment that they are against him because he is fighting for christians, can people see the stupidity of this man!
He is an adulterer fuccking small small girls disgracing the same christians.
Since people did not buy the terrorism angle and black mail the useless man is now selling christians persecution story.
Pastor Sule Sule is an adulterer.

5 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by ogbonti: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
You guys accusing the Apostle Of getting jittery ..... You forget this is his means of livelihood that is about to be destroyed? You may be innocent of something but when people sow doubt about your integrity in the public, you will get worried and react naturally... U think this is a movie? This guy is a husband, a father, a son to some people and a leader of thousands of people... Please don't pray the devil ( The accuser of the brethren) puts u in his shoes to be accused, u will know how painful it is to be the only one who knows a truth that everyone thinks it's a lie. Let's pray for this man of God. Even if he did, lets forgive him, and hope he has learnt his lessons, from this public disgrace the devil has thrown at him. Let no one attempt to destroy his character based on circumstantial evidence, please people, let us fear God, and be reasonable. Let us not glorify the devil by joining him to accuse our own, a Christian and a leader of the church. If David did worse with Uriah's wife and was forgiven, then God will forgive him, Apostle Suleiman, if what he is accused of is true, which none of us can conveniently prove. Enough said, may the grace of God abide with us in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by CHARLOE(m): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
gazilion:

when and where did COZA pastor do that? The last I heard was for a coming "robust reply". I am not saying he is guilty either because I've not seen any public statement from him denying or accepting the allegations.

I believe Apostle Johnson Suleiman is innocent!
The devil may fight dirty but that does not stop us from enforcing our victory.
THE CHURCH ALWAYS CONQUERS!!
Mugu spotted!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Boss13: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
ogbonti:
You guys accusing the Apostle Of getting jittery ..... You forget this is his means of livelihood that is about to be destroyed? You may be innocent of something but when people sow doubt about your integrity in the public, you will get worried and react naturally... U think this is a movie? This guy is a husband, a father, a son to some people and a leader of thousands of people... Please don't pray the devil ( The accuser of the brethren) puts u in his shoes to be accused, u will know how painful it is to be the only one who knows a truth that everyone thinks it's a lie. Let's pray for this man of God. Even if he did, lets forgive him, and hope he has learnt his lessons, from this public disgrace the devil has thrown at him. Let no one attempt to destroy his character based on circumstantial evidence, please people, let us fear God, and be reasonable. Let us not glorify the devil by joining him to accuse our own, a Christian and a leader of the church. If David did worse with Uriah's wife and was forgiven, then God will forgive him, Apostle Suleiman, if what he is accused of is true, which none of us can conveniently prove. Enough said, may the grace of God abide with us in Jesus name, Amen!

He is also trying to destroy someone live - Stephanie. Also there is a Babytruth who claimed she had a relationship with your pastor and was almost half-dead.

You can only forgive someone who wants to be forgiven. For now, he is still proud and recalcitrant. At least, the world now knows the kind of person he is. Little wonder his predictions don't come to past. Fake pastor, licky licky pastor. Headmaster pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by AngelicBeing: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
ogbonti:
sad
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Some of these responses from the Apostle & his media team is like adding fuel to burning fire and it's not helping his course at all.

Even his wife releasing a video is quite unwise.

Why doesn't he just ignore the girl and focus on his ministry. If he is innocent, the matter will naturally die with time.

Afterall the case was not originally a criminal case - even if he promised marriage & failed, is that a crime?

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Jesusloveyou: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
TheFreeOne:
There shouldn't be cause for alarm IF you are innocent of the charges cos truth can't be hidden for long.

Nigerians are keenly monitoring events. Let the rule of law takes its course.
with this allegation, this fake pastor cannot be innocent,
He is trying to be smart, so that he can easily deny any voice or
video not to be his own.
He also blame his sexual enjoyment on northerners, he is really an he-goat.

5 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by kezenco: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
It saddens my heart to see youths commenting without sense. If truly there was a video,why wait for too long to release it? Only destined-to-be-doomed fools is oblivious that this man is being prosecuted for opposing and speaking out against the massacre of the Christian race in kaduna and the islamic agenda.who is paying fetus keyamo for defending this prostitute? Yes! There are many fake men of God but any Man of God that can publicly condemn the killing of christians without fear or favour is God's man,indeed. Think. This generation,Think.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by gazilion: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
CHARLOE:

Mugu spotted!

Back to you and all yours infinitely. Every other thing you do or say against me from now meets you and all yours with double destruction. AMEN
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by obailala(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
niceprof:
They will fail as usual.Who can battle with the Lord ?
Who is the Lord in this matter?
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by CHARLOE(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
gazilion:

Back to you and all yours infinitely. Every other thing you do or say against me from now meets you and all yours with double destruction. AMEN
grin mugu!
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Jesusloveyou: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Suntzung:
#kiyamo Take A Good Care Of Ur Self And Hide This Girl ASAP I Sense Assn Loading...
you are right, dss should always cover her up.
The fake pastor is rogue

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by gracephysics(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
kezenco:
It saddens my heart to see youths commenting without sense. If truly there was a video,why wait for too long to release it? Only destined-to-be-doomed fools is oblivious that this man is being prosecuted for opposing and speaking out against the massacre of the Christian race in kaduna and the islamic agenda.who is paying fetus keyamo for defending this prostitute? Yes! There are many fake men of God but any Man of God that can publicly condemn the killing of christians without fear or favour is God's man,indeed. Think. This generation,Think.
thanks bro u. have been a very sensible person . I wonder how the youth nowadays think sha
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Jesusloveyou: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
kezenco:
how did he stop the killing in southern kaduna.
So he speak against the killing by telling you to also kill, that is my number one reason i always call him fake pastor.
Pls think.
Why wil he be involve in sex scandal in the first place.
All this is blackmail just to deceive us to believe him.

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by bonna4u(m): 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
The statement, released on Friday, said: “We have it on good authority that some persons have been in a hotel in Lagos where they are daily undergoing voice training and learninghow to speak like Apostle Suleman.
@ the bold phrase. Why not inform the authorities of the location of the hotel so the supposed imposters can be arrested. Tell us something else jor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Edelweiss44: 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

You are a fool.
A Christian without a discerning spirit.

So because he had problems with the DSS every scandal that comes up was created by the DSS??

It was the DSS that video called him too

You that is his loyal member, do you have his personal line
Let alone been privileged to talk on phone with him.

The DSS also paid the money into her account using his name

The DSS also organized their Canadian rendezvous?

You my brother are an irredeemably ignorant vagabond.

You pray for God to expose fakes
when he does
you defend the fake
And say he is being framed up by the DSS.

How do you expect your further prayers/problems to be solved/answered??

When you can't discern a thing.

You are a total disgrace to me and your mother! Your type are the most stupid human beings that are so stupid but they shout the most to confuse other people with their stupidity! You better start praying for for God to deliver your from the demons coming from your village who are currently going about with your photograph and searching for you in the city to destroy your destiny. When they tell you to go and have sense, you will say no. Now, the time to use your sense has come and you are empty, just making noise with your stinking foolishness!

You claim to be wise, but you will not hear where this stupid stephanie's father came out to deny ever having an introduction of the Apostle as claimed by Stephanie? All you just want to do is propagate a false accusation against a man just because he is a pastor and you hate pastors. If you continue this lifestyle of hating men of God for no just cause, the thunder that is preparing to fire you in hell is still gyming. You better repent and save your soul from impending destruction caused by yourself!
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by SaeDick: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Thank you joor, your head dey der

NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Taaa gbafuo there...

Why are you jittery if you are truly innocent.

Stephanie is out

And his holiness is running scared.

Chidinma also denied her cucumber video was photoshopped...no be today we begin see your type.

It's the gullible folks that believe you are innocent that I pity.
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
from photo-shopping to video cloning, we know you are guilty of some kind

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Edelweiss44:

You are a total disgrace to me and your mother! Your type are the most stupid human beings that are so stupid but they shout the most to confuse other people with their stupidity! You better start praying for for God to deliver your from the demons coming from your village who are currently going about with your photograph and searching for you in the city to destroy your destiny. When they tell you to go and have sense, you will say no. Now, the time to use your sense has come and you are empty, just making noise with your stinking foolishness!

You claim to be wise, but you will not hear where this stupid stephanie's father came out to deny ever having an introduction of the Apostle as claimed by Stephanie? All you just want to do is propagate a false accusation against a man just because he is a pastor and you hate pastors. If you continue this lifestyle of hating men of God for no just cause, the thunder that is preparing to fire you in hell is still gyming. You better repent and save your soul from impending destruction caused by yourself!

Thats how stupid people like you are
Why not reply to the context of his post? Any need to rant like you are mad? Respect other people's opinion and dont throw insults about. Speaks so little of your mental makeup

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Edelweiss44: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
beckNcall:

Thats how stupid people like you are
Why not reply to the context of his post? Any need to rant like you are mad? Respect other people's opinion and dont throw insults about. Speaks so little of your mental makeup

I would be dignifying you if I called you stupid. you and your cohort NwamaziNwaAro or whatever he calls himself are a bunch of bitter hating souls. Did you guys respect the Apostle's opinions when forcing us to believe this blackmail even before the matter is decided by the courts? So you know what it means for people's opinions to be respected, but you guys would come here and be making stupid comments as if you saw Stephanie with your two eyes sleeping with the Apostle? My friend just park there joor if you don't want to respect yourself by respecting a man you have no idea what he is going through for being blackmailed by wicked people!
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Edelweiss44:

I would be dignifying you if I called you stupid. you and your cohort NwamaziNwaAro or whatever he calls himself are a bunch of bitter hating souls. Did you guys respect the Apostle's opinions when forcing us to believe this blackmail even before the matter is decided by the courts? So you know what it means for people's opinions to be respected, but you guys would come here and be making stupid comments as if you saw Stephanie with your two eyes sleeping with the Apostle? My friend just park there joor if you don't want to respect yourself by respecting a man you have no idea what he is going through for being blackmailed by wicked people!

Thats why i said you are stupid. Look the word up
You dont go about on a faceless forum attacking online users. Thats so stupid of you.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Edelweiss44: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
beckNcall:

Thats why i said you are stupid. Look the word up
You dont go about on a faceless forum attacking online users. Thats so stupid of you.

But if you were not very very stupid like Stephanie Otobo, you would have looked up the comments of your cohort and understood that you cannot judge and crucify a man accused by a lying prostitute like Stephanie before the matter is decided in court. Allow the courts to do their job and stop trying to force it down our throats that the Man of God slept with Stephanie! You people's hard attempts to force it down our throats is disgusting, devious and beyond belief! But of course you cannot reckon with my point because your senses have since departed you!
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by neocortex: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Stephanie need proper security as it is obvious Suleman is plotting her murder.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Jesusloveyou: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Edelweiss44:

so the father of the girl was there when the fake pastor and the girl were sex-up.
No geniune man of God can be scandulous.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
cool

Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by luckshine: 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Realist1:

He is trying to discredit any future move to prove that he actually had an affair with the girl before the proofs are released.He think say Na every body dey brainwashed with religion.He don fail fall my side.Since we are all taking sides before the evidences are out, I take sides with the girl, I have a gut feeling the girl dated him, Period!
These guys are all fakes living off luxuriously on other people's sweat.
Guy try reason well, How long will it take them to release the video abi na season film
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by luckshine: 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
sucess001:
Apparently Suleiman knows there is a video of him and the girl in an hotel so he is trying to discredit it before the release...

When did the church start the business of intelligence gathering?

Shameful!

angry angry angry
Where is the video? Let them release it or is the pastor right by saying dey re acting it
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Edelweiss44: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
so the father of the girl was there when the fake pastor and the girl were sex-up.
No geniune man of God can be scandulous.

Thats is a fat lie from the pit of hell to say no genuine man of God can be accused of a scandal. Even Jesus Himself was falsely accused on several occasions. Sometimes he was accused of blasphemy by the pharisees and at another time he was accused of using the power of belzeebub to cast out devils. If Jesus could be falsely accused, then who is an ordinary man of God or Pastor that he cannot also be falsely accused too?

Besides, my point was if Stephanie could come out and say she had taken the Apostle home for marriage introduction, and stephanie's father came out to say no such introduction ever happened and he has never met the Apostle before, does that not mean she lied?? If she could lie about taking the Apostle home for introduction, then why will she not lie about other things
Re: Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman by Jesusloveyou: 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Thats is a fat lie from the pit of hell to say no genuine man of God can be accused of a scandal. Even Jesus Himself was falsely accused on several occasions. Sometimes he was accused of blasphemy by the pharisees and at another time he was accused of using the power of belzeebub to cast out devils. If Jesus could be falsely accused, then who is an ordinary man of God or Pastor that he cannot also be falsely accused too?

Besides, my point was if Stephanie could come out and say she had taken the Apostle home for marriage introduction, and stephanie's father came out to say no such introduction ever happened and he has never met the Apostle before, does that not mean she lied?? If she could lie about taking the Apostle home for introduction, then why will she not lie about other things
and you also believe the lies of the fake pastor that he never met the girl physically except their first meeting in canada. And you believe that. And he was stil sending money to her.
As a little man of God i am, i cant fall into the hand of satan,
So jesus couldnt have be accuse of sex?
Blasphemy cannot be related to sex scandal,
Even all those fake big men of God cannot be involve in sex scandals?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? / TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.