Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate (51315 Views)

2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / Senate Replies Custom CG, Ali: You Must Appear Before Us In uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2017
DrWise:
How I wish the Lawmakers would walk him out to go and dress properly with his Customs's uniform.
please add me to your group, even if I have to pay to join 0813 348 9531
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by cptjacksparrow: 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
leanalyst:
It is npt irrelevant my friend. What example is he setting for his subordinates? Tomorrow if an a police man refuses to wear his uniform on duty and he is punished, he can feel aggrieved and sue, citung thus as an example of why the uniform isnt importanat.
In my own opinion, i feel his case is different, he did not fill any custom enrolment form neither did he pass through any form of induction into nigerian custom, he was only appointed by the President to sanitise the system and he will only be there till when his employer feels his services are no longer needed and lets don't forget he is a retired military officer who has passed working age and will not be entitled to any form of pension after he leaves nigerian custom. I feel our Senators only want to ridicule him that's why they are over flogging the uniform issue.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by chukel(m): 6:23am On Mar 13, 2017
Seriously, a lot of Nigerians lack sense. Seriously. This man was not and is not a customs official. Retired military man. He was appointed to oversee customs and by right doesn't even deserve to wear the number 1 custom uniform. It's even a slap to custom to wear their number 1 uniform as he didn't grow in rank. The anomaly started when he was appointed and the useless Senate ratified the appointment. Unfortunately they said it wasn't unconstitutional. When I read people's reasoning, I pity Nigeria. It will never be well. We are just animals in reasoning. Not even higher animals.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Nosikebit(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
For crying out loud ... Nobody forced this old man to accept the job ..... If you head an organisation you are mandated to respect it and do everything to identify with it ... Gej was never a soldier mind you but he held a ceremonial position as the commander-in-chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces which made him wear military uniform in some occasions where necessary, what d hell is wrong with nigerians ... This thing is simple, if he knew he wont wear the uniform which is a symbol of authority of that organisation then why accept the job? His body language suggests he doesnt deserve the job. That is disrespect ... I blame buhari and also the senate for allowing a non career personnel head an important and key body like the custom .... Its a shame

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by lexykeyz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
DrWise:
How I wish the Lawmakers would walk him out to go and dress properly with his Customs's uniform.

Dr wise please can i be added to your whatsapp group i have contacted andy but no response still.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by 18SNVL: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) / Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.