Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate (51313 Views)

2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / Senate Replies Custom CG, Ali: You Must Appear Before Us In uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
March 15th is a few days away. I have questions for Mr Ali;
1. Is Hameed Ali above the Nigerian Senate and the laws of the land?
2. Does wearing the Nigeria Customs Service uniform hinder a personnel from performing optimally?
3. As the Comptroller-General of the NCS is he setting a good example for his officers and men?
4. When Hameed Ali was in the army,a service in which he attained the rank of Colonel before he was retired,did he wear a uniform everyday to work or did he tell his GOC that he was not employed in the army to wear uniform?

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Damjoy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Accurate Reply

Useless Bunch of HonoSHAMEFULS
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Beremx:
That's what you get when you appoint the wrong person.

Stu.pid man
His arguement doesn't even make sense. How does wearing uniform prevent him 4rm doing his work ?
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by whitedove(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Beremx:
That's what you get when you appoint the wrong person.

Stu.pid man
Beremx Welcome From Mat Leave,so You Can Actually Criticise Anything About This Government?

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by LordofNaija: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
kunlexy1759:
U get mouth to talk because ur master has arrived aso rock.
Is he ashamed of d uniform or too big to wear it?
Brig Halidu Hananiya rtd dorned the FRSC uniform during his time there. Wats the problem with this bloody retired colonel
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Dcardinal(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hello guys, hope you're all good... Because of the recession, so many people have been looking for fast ways to make easy cash.... I've been involved in a few myself. I made a promise that I won't join any site which I didn't witness the launch. To cut the very long story short, a friend of mine just sent a new website that would be launching by 9pm tonight. . The website is kleeqcash.com this friend of mine is someone whose word I can take to the bank, so therefore I'm advertising it to you guys so you people can make some extra cash.. Their plans include
10k to get 30k
20k to get 60k
30k to get 90k
50k to get 150
100k to get 300k.
The earlier you register and pay, the earlier you'd be merged to be paid.
My own little advice to you my friends is that you shouldn't test the dept of a river for both feet.. Goodluck guys
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by bizzibodi(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
doughziay:
ALL BECAUSE HE IS THE BOSS!

HE DARES NOT UTTER SUCH IF HE WERE A JUNIOR OFFICER.

AND BY THE WAY, ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT THOSE AGENCIES AND FORCES THAT PUT ON THEIR UNIFORMS WHILE WORKING ARE FOOLS?

PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL.
He no b custom officer na!na retired army colonel even do rtd custom officer wearsd uniform?
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Adebowale89(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
the person that appointed this man and him are compound illiterate

you were employed as custom boss and you're not putting on your uniform which signify the nature of the organization you're representing

why is Nigeria moving backward, instead of forward

imagine the boldness of this man challenging the Parliaments. I don't blame him sha, na wetin the legislature reduce theirselves to

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Akhere1: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
As you big as you are I surprise to hear an elderly man is talken like a childish if any of your junior officer did what you are doing now what will you say he happen to him now as a boss you are not showing a good example to your junior one respect yourself oga

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
DrWise:
How I wish the Lawmakers would walk him out to go and dress properly with his Customs's uniform.
how I wish we would force you to put us in aspire high group
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by israelmao(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
You were also not employed for salary and allowances.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by bizzibodi(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
jon1:
March 15th is a few days away. I have questions for Mr Ali;
1. Is Hameed Ali above the Nigerian Senate and the laws of the land?
2. Does wearing the Nigeria Customs Service uniform hinder a personnel from performing optimally?
3. As the Comptroller-General of the NCS is he setting a good example for his officers and men?
4. When Hameed Ali was in the army,a service in which he attained the rank of Colonel before he was retired,did he wear a uniform everyday to work or did he tell his GOC that he was not employed in the army to wear uniform?
1.Quote relevant laws that said a political appointee must wear uniform.
2.Will is performance b dismal if he didnot wear a uniform?
3.He is heading d custom as an administrator not a custom officer?his job is purely adminstrative no one will address him with that rank,will he hav 2 rtd uniforms as rtd army & rtd custom an abberation.it will b conflicting if some1 address him as rtd CG of customs.
4.He is a rtd colonel,do rtd army wears uniform?
Buhari is d cic he doesnt wear uniform but when general see him d will stiffen & tremble knowing big masquered done land.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by iambijo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
NubianX:

You don't have to like him...Mr. No home Training!

...Ode buruku leleyin ooo!
expressing my opinion and dislike for this man, means that i lack home training ? Go get some medication niggah, better grow up no insults
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by bizzibodi(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Who uniform don epp?who like nigerian police uniform shld click like or share it u hate it.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by bizzibodi(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
who uniform don epp?All those guy in uniform piss me off,frm customs,army,frsc & our useless police!

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by psucc(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
ayindejimmy:

The Senate are just flexing their muscles unnecessarily.
This man is not a custom officer, he was just assigned to head the customs. It's like saying because Buhari is the Commander In Chief of the armed forces, he should always wear uniform.
Now, which rank uniform do they want him to wear? Cos this man never serve in the custom service
Yes I know must live to flex arms because they allowed Buhari to bite too much to have appointed a non career office to head the service.

But if truly they've woke up from their slumber, the man should go.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by iambijo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=Ningi2020 post=54463716][/quote] see what wrote, does it make sense to the topic did you see where steal was written on this topic ? Idiot you are always complicting things.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by ourleader(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Guys nairaland pool party is coming up dis easter and is going to be fun an intresting we did it last year December. Nw we doing the second party dis easter is going to b fun if u intrested to join the whatsup group pm. Me
I'm interested, add me 08035339385
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Ceazario: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Correct man. Blast those vagabonds parading demselves as senators. Pls ask what any of dem have bin able 2 do in his or her consituency.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
So we have a clown at the helm of affairs of NCS.
If he had risen from the ranks of NCS he would not have been rubbing shoulders with the Senate.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by bluecircle470: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
rollybest:
This country Eee
is alright
observing with David mark chairman Senate committee on observation

With Barnabas Gemardi as deputy chairman senate committee on observation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by senitorspeaker(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sir Ali
So the IG, Buratia, dat puts on their various uniforms as symbol of what they stand for or CJN that puts on his rob and wig, are fools and nt efficient abi?
We the senators are waiting you appear b4 us in your 50 yards lace so that we can nail you.
Note: nobody is above the law.
Thank u

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
deomelo:

He's a political appointee and political appointees don't wear uniforms and it's not anywhere in the Nigerian constitution that says political appointees must wear uniforms.

Btw, he's generating more money than than the looters in charge under GEJ.
But Nigeria economy was better under GEJ,despite all d imaginary money Apc say they are generating,we don't feel it on d economy.They stil want to borrow more

3 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by izicooo(f): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
I'm not surprise, he is a northern, they are not smart.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by erico2k2(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
maximunimpact:
In an apparent response to the Senate’s directive, the Comptroller General of Nigeria Customs, retired Col. Hameed Ali, has said that he was not employed to wear uniform.

He told TVC on Friday that rather, he was appointed to work effectively.

The Senate had ordered him to appear before it on March 15th in his official uniform as a customs officer.

He was summoned by the fuming senators over the new order by the Customs Service for all old vehicles to pay their customs duty.

Customs offered a 60 per cent rebate for vehicles from 2015 below.

“No! I was not appointed Comptroller General of Customs to wear uniform.

“Does Uniform work or the person behind the uniform?”

If we suspect that smuggled items are taken into your house, we have the right to cordone that house and go in to search.

“Am I doing my job or not? I think that should be what should worry the National Assembly” he said.

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2017/03/10/not-employed-wear-uniforms-customs-cg-ali-replies-senate/

Very silly, the IG wears his Uniform, is your job more important than his?the minister of Defens nko?
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by chinybelle(f): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Is he supposed to wear uniform without rank?

Why didn't the senate challenge Mr president wen he appointed a non custom official for that position.
Now they are venting on an innocent man that only accepted the call to serve.

Toothless bull dogs. The committee is already missing the roger they collect from custom in previous administration. Ali is not corporating abi?
I will watch this drama unfold.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by kometpuvo(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
This custom boss knows his worth. Do not allow yourself to be brought low by politicians who have no knowledge about how things work. Continue the good works.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by 2tek: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
He has never been a customs officer, so he can not wear customs uniform. He is a retired army colonel. He won't go to the senate in customs uniform and there is little or nothing the senate can do. His OGA is around too.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by richG: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
yhuti:
So every Customs officer should start wearing MUFTI now abii
lipsrsealed angry

Why are you the comptroller sef ?

#BadExamples
tell him
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Rocketicon(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buhari is back..... You are free to misbehave and talk any Hw........ Officer
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by sultaan(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
deomelo:
Asking a political appointee and a retired military man to wear uniform is the dumbest and the most idiotic nonsense ever.

This is the best response ever, those hungry hyenas who want business as usual are not happy with the fact there is none worthy to head the agency within the ranks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State / Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.