Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (86003 Views)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Godskidk(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
bbbabes:
The lady who sent the screenshots says she is a good Christian and a sickle cell patient so having an abortion is out of the question.
So she forgot she was a "good" christian when she was living immorally with a "married man"? Good christian for mouth. Anyways, she should storm to the man's house and let his wife know what's up. Let her be willing to face the consequences of her actions...
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by NaWetinDey(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Impotent prankster....Yoloba

Churchill or anthill....Yoloba
You are a "good" christian?
SMH

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by nurseafrica: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fame333:
A lot of things women will never understand about men.

A lot of time men claimed women have chicken brain but well I debunk that

How can a married man have unprotected sex?
How can a grow up man not think of the consequences it might cause him and his family?
with all the old and new diseases in town

Majority of this men have father uncountable children that they don't even know are alive..

with no fear of God in their heart, they lure this chicken brain with all sort of things just to sleep with her with no Cd and
you men are saying U dont have fowl
brain?
E pain u ba. No bex
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by backtosender: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fame333:
A lot of things women will never understand about men.

A lot of time men claimed women have chicken brain but well I debunk that

How can a married man have unprotected sex?
How can a grow up man not think of the consequences it might cause him and his family?
with all the old and new diseases in town

Majority of this men have father uncountable children that they don't even know are alive..

with no fear of God in their heart, they lure this chicken brain with all sort of things just to sleep with her with no Cd and
you men are saying U dont have fowl
brain?

Raw dey sweet eeeh!Na woman like Raw pass anything you suppose no na...Abeg no vex why Raw no dey fear Una?
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by queenDD(f): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hilarious, I just can't stop laughing.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by simplicity1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
After every team school close you will see your result to know if you pass or not.

so after dating a married man that is the good result you get.

because you say single young guy's do not pay well , that is only the married Men that pay well.

so that is your own pay.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
unclezuma:

Blocked! ...just like that?
pic of the day, u cracked me and my wife up earlier, he said is d man trying to look in to Nigerian problem in the phone? lol seems he cant find the course lol. grin grin grin
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by CaroLyner(f): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
savagefinder:
hi..
Hi
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by boomssey(f): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Seriously speaking! You see your life,se una see your life outside?what were you expecting to happen,to be his second wife?smh...u see its d likes of you that make ppl say negative things about women.yoyo dear!no date married men una no go hear thank God u don hear am now.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by savagefinder: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
Hi
ur post was kinda different from the rest.. are u an introvert?
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by CaroLyner(f): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
savagefinder:
ur post was kinda different from the rest..?
Lol the thread got modified after it got to front page.
I was replying to the former.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by savagefinder: 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
Lol the thread got modified after it got to front page.
I was replying to the former.
which former?..
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by CaroLyner(f): 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
savagefinder:
which former?..
Former subheading.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by diva90: 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
The girl is a big fool. I don't pity any girl that sleeps around with married men without any protection. If you are going to be promiscuous , atleast protect your self not just from pregnancy but from Disease as well. Was she expecting the man to accept her pregnancy?
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by AceDomino(m): 12:45am On Mar 11, 2017
Enjoyment gone south and sour
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by fatai7165: 12:51am On Mar 11, 2017
SAVAGE!!!!

That guy deserves an award mehn!!

Baba was like 'My friend come here, I'm not ur mate!'

Baba even claimed to be impotent, he actually must be a Yoruba man, LWKMD!!!!
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Kyllahmc(m): 12:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Justeenaleo:
who types 'blocked" before blocking somebody?
lol finally seen someone who thinks straight in here...
This whole crap was just made up.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by cooltola(m): 1:42am On Mar 11, 2017
Maybe his sperms are working
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nofuckgiven: 1:47am On Mar 11, 2017
What happens when DNA test proves the baby is his? undecided I only pity his poor wife. sad
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by mikolo80: 1:49am On Mar 11, 2017
psucc:
What does an impotent man needs a 'campus babe' for? Except his fingers do ejaculate. Let him be man enough.
impotent resemble erectile dysfunction. Read more
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Caseless: 2:14am On Mar 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
What is "epic" here? This is just a man being irresponsible for running away from the consequence of his action...... angry
just my thoughts.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Jesseford01: 4:19am On Mar 11, 2017
I've met some few hackers some couple of times and i have never met one as trustworthy and honest as spystealth.org@gmail.com. Lately, i was having some problems in my marriage because i sensed everything wasnt just going right as it used to be. So i decided to do some digging myself by hiring a hacker i met online, he told me he would hack into my husbands privacy like phone, emails and his social media platforms. But to my disappointment, Someone that claimed to be a professional hacker duped me of $460 and never replied my messages till now. Same thing happened to me again and again. i kept getting scammed by these heartless people until I explained this to a friend of mine then out of pity, she introduced me to an ethical hacker she's been using for a while now. So i made contact with him and explained my problems to him.He helped me at an affordable price and he also helped me gain access to alot of things that my husband doesnt know i have access to. Contact him at spystealth.org@gmail.com and he will come to your hacking aid.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 11, 2017
pocohantas:

I hope it will still be karma when a married woman cheats?
Or Karma visits only women...Karma indeed.

Keep your pricks in one place, simple!
As for the girls, they would reap what they sow.
I have already agreed with ur previous post" Men should always be honest to their wives and have self control. Just wanted you balance ur comment, some women especially young ladies specifically hunt 4 married me.
So blame both side.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by moorme(m): 6:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Justeenaleo:
who types 'blocked" before blocking somebody?

He just did, lmao!!!
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by bigiyaro(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
What is "epic" here? This is just a man being irresponsible for running away from the consequence of his action...... angry
epic dodging of responsibility.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2017
cheesy are u impotent?
Cutehector:

I love this man for his wisdom. Let me see any girl that will comman tell me nonsense...
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2017
smithsydny:
cheesy are u impotent?
I will only be impotent in situations like this grin
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
I will only be impotent in situations like this grin

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Emmahunk(m): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:

I love this man for his wisdom. Let me see any girl that will comman tell me nonsense...

Hmmm, did I hear you say 'wisdom?'. If he was wise, he would not have waited till the girl claimed that she was pregnant before realizing that he has a family and that the girl is not his mate.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Joy1706(f): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:

You call this wisdom? Says a lot about who you are. Where is the wisdom in having unprotected sex esp when you have a wife? Irresponsible men
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Joy1706(f): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2017
EVILFOREST:
CORRECT MAN

GONE are those days a useless girl will use pregnancy to trap a real man down
You guys don't know how stupid you sound when you say things like this. Where's the trap here? You sleep with a girl without protection, biko what are you expecting as a result? IPhone 7?

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her